Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

Louis:Oh my god,i think Mr.Styles likes me.The other day he was reading,the line said "When I finished grinding...."What came over me to do this I don't know,but I totally started grinding on my desk and sang grind on me By PrettyRicky.He so wanted some of this.Then he told me to get off the desk like that,so....I started grinding on the floor and he moaned!Oh my god that turned me on so much!He moaned and then covered his mouth.I stood up and said "That's what I thought."When I really wanted to say "You and me in the teachers room after school!"I should have,He would have said yes.I just know it.It is kinda wrong though because he is my teacher.We shouldn't have feelings towards each other.I wish I could tell him how I feel,I really haven't loved since well.....Jordan.Jordan was the love of my life,but there was one small problem,we had never met.I thought that Jordan was a girl who had modeled in a town two miles from me.So I got curious.Listen I watch a lot of Catfish ok...so I knew what to do.When I went to Jordan and a dude Walked out,well I yelled.He looked at me and said "Lou,babe I'm sorry."I got back in the car and told my mom to drive.When we got home I cried.I kept repeating "I'm so so so gay.Why?What did I do?Why me?"I remember my step dad walking In the room.He patted my shoulder and said "What's going on Louis?Tell me."I just sobbed and mumbled "Jordan was a.....a......a GUY!!!!Dad I'm gay I liked him!!!!!!!"He grabbed me in for a hug and said "Lou it's ok,i promise.Im here bud."I yelled "ITS LOUIE NOTHING BUT LOUIE OK AND ITS NOT LIKE YOU GET WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!!!!"He looked at me as I cried.He got up and left the room.When I looked at my phone I saw that Jordan had texted me.I messaged him back "Im sorry I can't be with you."Three months later he committed suicide.It was all my fault.I promised never to love again.I broke that promise,I LOVE MR.STYLES.I may not ever tell him,one day I will.