that one look (niall horan fa...

By 1dinfectiohllzn

when Jessica catches nialls eye at the airport, she doesn't realize they will meet again or that her life wil... More

that one look (niall horan fanfic)
Chapter 2
Explaining to Emily
Party with the boys
a great night sometimes turns bad
Hospital
the phone call
leaving......... And arriving in America.
her family
amnesia can sometimes be a trick
Heading home
Boring days
Jessica's secret party
Shopping
Pranks
Christmas
Secrets
New years eve.
Im sorry.....
Not much has changed
Im sorry... Again!!

Chap 3

78 2 0
By 1dinfectiohllzn

Chapter 3. Returning home

Jessica's pov:

Once I switched phone numbers with Niall I started walking back to our hotel.

I was walking for about ten minutes deep in thought when I realized I was lost.

I wasn't really paying enough attention to realise I walked the wrong way.

I looked around but all I could see

Was a quiet lonely street with a couple of old houses.

I was starting to panic when I remembered I have a. Phone.

I called Emily but it went straight to message bank.

I only had one other person I could call and that was Niall.

I typed in his number he left me and waited patiently hoping he would pick up. I was scared he wouldn't answer until his voice broke the silence.

"Hello this is Niall speaking"

"Hey Niall it's Jessica I was walking back and sorta got lost" I said very quietly.

"Tell me your surroundings and I'll come pick you up"

"Um. There are some old buildings, it's very quiet it looks so lonely and there's a back road of to my left" I

Said slightly louder then before.

"I know where that is, I got lost there the first time I visited this place, I'll be there in 5"

"Ok thanx Niall" I reply

"No problem il be there soon, bye"

He hung up the phone and I stood there for 5 minutes until I saw a light flashing my way.

A car pulled up beside me and I was so happy when I realized it was Niall.

I jumped in the car and told Niall where I live.

When we pulled up at my hotel, Niall broke the silence again.

"I'm so glad I met you" he said

I blushed.

"I'm so glad I met you too Niall, thanks so much for today I had a great time," I replied

"That's ok, you better go your friends probably worried, I'll talk to you later" he said as I slowly shut the door and entered the hotel.

We'll that really was a long day.

I met all of one direction and I have nialls phone number.

Eep

Authors notes

Sorry this chapter sucked

I haven't got a single vote or comment yet so can someone please vote or comment

Thanx :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670 6 28
After her parents accident, Tiffany Pierce is left to take care of her mother. Her fate changed after meeting a man in a coffee shop. He offers her a...
7K 223 63
As the journey continues, Mae has accepted her faith and it's time to move on. Harry realises perhaps he has made mistakes, but it might just be too...
14.7K 488 53
Niall really hurt Abigail when he left her and she never got over it. When the unexpectedly meet in Starbucks, will she let him back in her life. Rea...
975K 20.3K 94
A year and a half has gone past after the boys set Tessa free, management is now persuading Niall to go on a relationship for publicity, has Niall fo...