(JIMINxBTS) The Alpha/Omega S...

By pinkARMYbunny

One school was divided in half: the left side for omegas and the right side for alphas. One day, the school d... More

New Semester
Classmate
Hyungs
Attention
Proposition
Skipping
Vocalist
Selfish
Heat
Dominace
Trip
Day 1: Part 2: Phone
Day 2: Part 1: Beach (bitch?)
Day 2: Part 2: Changing Room
Day 2: Part 3: Poker
A little nomination (not part of story)
Day 3: Gift
Exams
Decision
Soulmate
Sweetheart
Prince Charming
Darling
Sunshine
Love
Alphas

Day 1: Part 1: Sightseeing

22.1K 839 747
By pinkARMYbunny

Namjoon played some music in the van and danced along to it.

"Stop dancing Joon, it's cringe worthy." Hoseok laughed.

Seokjin attentively watched the road, Jungkook played on his 3Ds. Yoongi was sound asleep and Jimin solemnly gazed out the window, watching the passing scenery.

"Chim." Jimin turned his head.
"Yes Taetae?"

Taehyung reached into a plastic bag from the convenience store and pulled out some pocky.

"I brought snacks, want some?" Taehyung opened the cardboard box, then the bag and held it out to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes twinkled, it was even strawberry, Jimin's favourite flavour. Jimin nodded and just as he was about to take one, Taehyung pulled the box away and put a single pocky in his mouth.

"Come get it" he mumbled through the treat.

Jimin's cheeks formed a red hue, he leaned forward and his mouth connected to the other end of the pretzel stick.

"Keep going." Taehyung prompted.

Jimin breathed in through his nose and bit up the pretzel stick. His lips got closer to Taehyung's with every nibble he took.

Just as Jimin was about to close in on Taehyung, Jungkook shoved his hand between their faces and broke the pocky in one swift motion. His attention was no longer on his 3Ds.

"Kook, you asshole!" Taehyung shouted.

"Takes one to know one!" Jungkook mocked.

The two began to pull on each other's clothes, hair, and skin while arguing once again.

Jimin felt Yoongi's body twitch. The omega looked down to see the alpha slowly waking up due to the noise.

"G-guys!" Jimin warned.

The two stopped and looked at Jimin. Jimin jerked his head towards the alpha on his legs.

"Shit" they both thought.

If they've learned anything, it was that no one should ever wake up Yoongi when he's sleeping.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open and he cussed.

—-

Seokjin parked the van. The alphas stepped out of the vehicle, eager to stretch their limbs and inhale the fresh air.

"Yoongi oppa, we're here." Jimin gently whispered into the sleepy alpha's ear.

—-

They brought all their bags inside.

"And now the moment of stress." Seokjin thought.
"Alright guys, how are we gonna divide the rooms?"

All the alpha heads perked up.

"How many rooms are there hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Three... well, technically two. Two of the rooms are connected. I'm guessing four can sleep in the connected room and three can share the other one." Seokjin explained.

The atmosphere became tense, at that moment all alphas thought of the same thing: "I'm gonna be the one to share a room with Jimin."

Just as the atmosphere became tense, Yoongi spoke,
"Calm your tits everyone, I thought something like this was gonna happen so I took the liberty of preparing a draw."

Yoongi lifted up a cup and inside there was 7 pieces of paper. Seokjin sighed in relief, this was saving him a headache. "Min Yoongi is a genius." Seokjin complimented.

"Yes I am." Yoongi smiled while he wrote down 'A' on four papers and 'B' on three. He placed them in the cup and shook it around to mix up the papers.

One by one, papers were picked out.

Room A:
- Namjoon
- Hoseok
- Taehyung
- Yoongi

Room B:
- Seokjin
- Jungkook
- Jimin

Seokjin and Jungkook smiled radiantly while the other four alphas felt crushed.

"Damnit, I should have rigged the draw." Yoongi cursed.

—-

After all the bags and suitcases were placed in their rooms, the guys met in the lobby. They were mainly using their phones while waiting.

"What are we gonna do now?" Only 2 minutes have passed by and Taehyung was already bored.

"We have to wait for Jinnie-hyung Taetae." Jimin reminded him.

Seokjin was on the phone with his father, promising him that they'd be fine and that the cottage wouldn't be destroyed by the time they get back.

Jimin was sitting between Hoseok's sculpted legs and played with his long fingers. Jimin puffed out his cheeks, even Hoseok's fingers were attractive! "How can a man be so perfect?" He wondered.

"I'm so sad that we're not sharing a room Jiminie!" Hoseok dramatically cried and hugged Jimin with his free hand.

Jimin thought for a moment, a sad expression on his face. "Sorry Seokie-hyung" Jimin lunged upwards to press a kiss on his cheek in hopes of cheering him up. "I guess we're just gonna have to spend a lot of time together today!"

Hoseok tightened his hug with Jimin. "Aw, you have nothing to be sorry over Jim, it was all up to luck anyway." Hoseok cupped the smaller's cheek and kissed his forehead. "And yes, let's ditch these guys and go on a date!"

"Um... we're right here, you know, within hearing distance." Yoongi darted his eyes towards the red head, sarcasm prominent in his voice.

Jimin chuckled and closed his eyes, resting his head against Hoseok's firm chest.

"Hey guys, sorry (not sorry) for the wait!" Seokjin cheerfully entered the lobby.

Jimin's clam demeanor quickly turned into an energetic one.

"Jinnie-hyung! Are we going sightseeing now?" Jimin perked.

"Of course! Anything for my favourite omega!" Seokjin flirted as he pointed finger guns.

Jimin let out a quick gasp, "your mom isn't your favourite omega!?" He said in disbelief.

Seokjin put a hand on his forehead and outstretched the other, "NOT SINCE YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE BABY!"

"OPPAAAAA!!!"
"JAGIYAAAA!!"
The two yelled with excessive motions.

Jimin dramatically ran up to Seokjin and jumped into his arms, they spun in circles then embraced.

Through squinted eyes, Yoongi started at the two, "was- was that another god damn drama reference?"

—-

Seokjin booked a tour guide for them to go around the area for sightseeing.

The first stop was a temple. The tour guide was taking them to the various rooms inside and out. They explained facts of when it was formed and what various objects signified.

Most of the hyungs were with the group of tourists, surrounding the guide. They all listened to the guide while the younger members roamed around.

Jimin saw Taehyung taking a photo of Hoseok posing in front of a statute.

"Oh Jiminie, come here!" Hoseok called.

Jimin curiously strolled over.
"Let's take a picture together!"
The omega smiled and nodded.

They both made the peace sign and Taehyung counted down.
"Okay, 3...2...1..."

As Taehyung said one, Hoseok quickly turned his head to kiss Jimin on the lips just as the picture was being taken.

"Hobi-hyung!!" Both Jimin and Taehyung whined.

Hoseok playfully laughed.

—-

The tour moved onto the next part, a nature walk. The guide showed the group of tourists the wild life and natural occurrences, like the waterfall.

Taehyung took a lot of photos of the beautiful scenery and the even more beautiful Jimin.

The group was currently walking through the forest, to get to their next stop.

Jimin followed behind the alphas but something caught his attention. There was something shiny in the distance so he went to check it out.

He climbed through a couple of branches and slipped past some trees. When he finally reached the shiny object, he got disappointed. It was just the shiny interior of a potato chip bag.

Jimin turned around but he couldn't see the group anymore. Just as he started to panic, Namjoon came into view. The alpha was climbing through the branches, making his way to the smaller.

"Chim don't wander so far away from the group!" Namjoon was about to scold him but Jimin ran up to the alpha and hugged him, he was shaking and tears threatened to spill from his eyes.

Namjoon sighed, realizing that Jimin was already repenting.

"C'mon, let's go back." Namjoon led the omega.

"Fake tears always work." Jimin mischievously though.

From that point on, Namjoon protectively wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist to make sure he wouldn't pull such a stunt again.

"Don't leave my side Chim." Namjoon mumbled into the smaller's pink hair. Namjoon's hot breath hit the shell of Jimin's ear. Jimin blushed, the action tickled him.

Namjoon knew Jimin wouldn't do it again but he just wanted an excuse to hold him.

—-

The rest of their evening was fairly quiet. Except for that one time they were in a restaurant and Jimin said, "oppa, can you please pass the shrimp?" And 6 hands reached for the plate causing a commotion to start at the table.

"Jimin was obviously talking to me."

"No me!"

"Jungkook! Taehyung! You aren't his 'oppa'!"

***

Author's note- thank y'all so much! Your support means everything to me T-T
I always love reading and replying to the comments feel free to leave AS MANY AS YOU CAN

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE ZESTY ONE DON'T KILL ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4.3K 46
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* In a world where alphas are rare, and omegas are rarer when Jimin turns out to be an omega, the only six eligible alphas line to court h...
106K 4.7K 46
Ever since He was 12 Jimin loved and admired YoonGi. And when Yoongi represented as an Alpha he was a nice person but Yoongi Changed suddenly. No one...
318K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
56.2K 2.6K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...