Beyond the woods

By Directioner_475

Sometimes the darkest places.. become everything you love. More

Beyond the woods (Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Story!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Contest!!!
PLEASE READ!!
Im so sorry!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

307 19 3
By Directioner_475

Nails p.o.v (New point of view! Yay!)

I squeezed my eyes shut and walked away from the shaking girl, I didn't want to do this and I didn't want to hurt her. It's not me it's Him, I can't control the demon inside me.

I've tried everything to escape him but he always finds me. I grab a rope not wanting to tie the poor girl up but I have to do it.

I turn back around and she's gone "Crap." I say under my breath. I look out the window to see her running frantically away from the cabin.

I run out the door and chase after her, I call after her but she didn't stop. Branches grabbed at me making cuts form on my arms, but I didn't care I needed Emily.

I was about a foot away from her after about 10 minutes of chasing her. I grabbed her waist and picked her up. She screamed and kicked trying anything to make me let her go.

"Emily! Stop!" I yell grabbing her arms trying to calm her down. Her screams turned into tears making my heart ache. I put her down and wrapped my arms around her. "Please don't cry."

She backed away a little and gave me a glare. "What do you expect me to do?!? You freaking kidnapped me!" She yelled pushing on my chest.

"Let me go!"

I couldn't take it anymore I put my hand up to her forehead and put her to sleep. I sighed and put her down on the soft dirt, "Just kill her." A voice inside my head said.

I shook my head trying to get him out of my head but I was failing. "No!" I yelled, only to get this excruciating pain in my chest making me scream out in pain I fell on the ground and pulled my hair.

"Stop!" My voice echoed through the woods traveling for miles.

Finally the pain went away and I fell on the ground and closed my eyes. It felt as if every little bit of my energy had been drained from my body.

I used all my might to open my eyes, I looked over at Emily who lied there sleeping peacefully right beside me.

I grabbed her hand and held it tightly in mine. "I'm sorry Emily."

Those were the last words that came our of my mouth before darkness overcame me.

***********************************

So? Do you guys like it? Sorry it's kinda a short chapter.... Vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...