Chapter 5

Emily's p.o.v

A loud crash woke me up, I shot up from the surface I lay on to see Niall throwing things across the room.

His eyes were pitch black and his arms were covered with scratches. I quickly got up and ran behind him, grabbing his shoulders. "Niall, you're scaring me!" I yelled.

His body froze and his breathing was back to normal. His back still faced me, which made it so I couldn't tell if his eyes were still a pit of darkness.

I let go of his shoulders and took a couple steps back. He finally turned around, when he did I gasped. His eyes were back to normal but tears ran down his cheeks.

I stood there frozen in shock not knowing what to do. "Niall." I said taking a few steps towards him. "Why are you crying?"

He didn't move a muscle.. He didn't even blink, His eyes stared deeply into mine.

"He killed my family." He said looking down to the ground.

I stood there in pure shock, what did he mean HE killed them...

"Who?"

He looked back up at me and his eyes were full of sadness and hurt, his hand slowly raised and his finger pointed to himself.

"I don't understand." I said taking another risky step towards him. "You killed them?"

He shook his head and another tear fell down his scratched face. I took another step towards him before wrapping my arms around him.

I felt his body tense up but he than wrapped his arms around me burying his face in my neck.

I shouldn't be doing this. I mean he kidnapped me, and he's a freaking demon! But he's also a person just like me.

He backed away and stared into my eyes. I looked at his arms again remembering all the cuts on him.

I grabbed his arm and took him to the kitchen. I grabbed a towel and got it wet, he furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking down at the towel I held in my hand.

"I'm going to clean you up."

I grabbed his arm once again taking him over to the rocking chair that lay upside down from Niall throwing it across the room.

I picked it up and put it back where it was, he sat down. I got down on my knees and slowly brought the towel to the long scratch that covered his cheek with dry blood.

I wiped the blood away and saw a pretty deep cut, the only thought that could run through my mind was 'how did he get these cuts?'

After I was done cleaning all the cuts which took a while cause he had a lot, I stood up and walked back to the kitchen washing the blood out of the towel.

I felt warm breath hit my neck sending a chill down my spine. "I want you to stay right here, I don't want you to take one step out of this cabin till I come back." I stared ahead of me terrified with what he was saying.

"Do you understand me?" His voice started to get deeper and his hands that held my arms started to become warmer.

I turned to face him to see his eyes starting to become black. He gave me a sympathetic look. before turning around and walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry Emily, please just stay here. I don't want him to hurt you."

With that he left and I heard the click signaling he locked me in here. I stood

there frozen, scared out of my mind. What if he does hurt me?

All of a sudden a loud scream filled my ears....

Niall.

*************************************

Sorry it took so long! I was at camp.. and I'm glad to be back! Vote and comment! love you guys!