Chapter 3

Nails p.o.v (New point of view! Yay!)

I squeezed my eyes shut and walked away from the shaking girl, I didn't want to do this and I didn't want to hurt her. It's not me it's Him, I can't control the demon inside me.

I've tried everything to escape him but he always finds me. I grab a rope not wanting to tie the poor girl up but I have to do it.

I turn back around and she's gone "Crap." I say under my breath. I look out the window to see her running frantically away from the cabin.

I run out the door and chase after her, I call after her but she didn't stop. Branches grabbed at me making cuts form on my arms, but I didn't care I needed Emily.

I was about a foot away from her after about 10 minutes of chasing her. I grabbed her waist and picked her up. She screamed and kicked trying anything to make me let her go.

"Emily! Stop!" I yell grabbing her arms trying to calm her down. Her screams turned into tears making my heart ache. I put her down and wrapped my arms around her. "Please don't cry."

She backed away a little and gave me a glare. "What do you expect me to do?!? You freaking kidnapped me!" She yelled pushing on my chest.

"Let me go!"

I couldn't take it anymore I put my hand up to her forehead and put her to sleep. I sighed and put her down on the soft dirt, "Just kill her." A voice inside my head said.

I shook my head trying to get him out of my head but I was failing. "No!" I yelled, only to get this excruciating pain in my chest making me scream out in pain I fell on the ground and pulled my hair.

"Stop!" My voice echoed through the woods traveling for miles.

Finally the pain went away and I fell on the ground and closed my eyes. It felt as if every little bit of my energy had been drained from my body.

I used all my might to open my eyes, I looked over at Emily who lied there sleeping peacefully right beside me.

I grabbed her hand and held it tightly in mine. "I'm sorry Emily."

Those were the last words that came our of my mouth before darkness overcame me.

***********************************

So? Do you guys like it? Sorry it's kinda a short chapter.... Vote and comment!!!