Chapter 2

I snuggled closer to the soft surface that lay beneath me. My eyes shot open when the surface moved, all the past events came flooding back into my head.

I jumped up and sure enough there was that creeper with the black eyes. I tried to run but I was jerked back by chains that wrapped around my ankle.

I scrambled trying to get free of them but all I did was cut myself. I saw a pair of torn converse in front of my face. I followed them up to see him with a confused look on his face.

"Please let me go." I said as a single tear fell down my cheek. His head turned to the side and he got down on his knees and took his thumb and wiped away the lone tear.

"I wish I could." He said this time his voice was normal. "What do you mean?" I asked wondering what he wanted to do with me.

"You're my cure." His words made my eyes go wide. He gave me a warm smile before removing the chains. He picked me up bridal style making me squirm and kick.

"Please stop Emily." I froze when he said my name. "H-How do you know my name?" I asked starting to shake.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out love." He said with a smirk. I than felt this burning pain where his hands were, "You're hurting me." I said pushing on his chest.

"Sorry." He mumbled putting me down, I thought I could make a run for it but he grabbed my arm. "Please don't leave me." His voice was full of sadness and hurt.

"I have a family." I said as I started to cry again. "I have no one." His face was strait when he said those last words. "What are you?" I asked wondering why his eyes were black and his hands were hot.

"I'm a demon, I'm trying to escape him but I haven't figured out how." I looked at him shocked, he looked at me and I couldn't tell his emotion cause his eyes were a pit of darkness.

We came across an old small cabin, one of the windows was broken. Some of the beams were missing, it looked like it could fall down any minute.

I stumbled and struggled in his grasp, I kinda felt bad that he was all alone but he probably deserves it. I mean he can't just go around kidnapping people and say he's lonely.

We walked in the front door, I looked around it was a one room cabin with old and broken furniture scattered around the floor. He let go of my arm as he shut the door locking it.

He started to walk towards me only for me to scoot back hitting a broken chair behind me making me cut myself. I winced in pain which made him look at me concerned.

He touched my now bleeding leg making me jump and scoot away. "I won't hurt you Emily." He said holding out his hand. "I promise." I gave him an unsure look while I was frozen in fear.

He moved closer to me keeping his eyes locked on mine. He ripped a price of his white t-shirt off of the bottom gently wrapping it around my arm.

"T-thank you." I said giving him a weak smile. He cocked his head to the side and it looked like he was trying to smile. When he finally got a hand of smiling I had to admit he still looked pretty creepy.

"What's your name?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. "Niall." My eyes widened when he said his name. Niall! The kid that has been missing for 10 years.

"Niall Horan?" His eyebrows furrowed and his lip formed a strait line. "How do you know my last name?" He asked with a deep voice. "You're the kid that went missing ten years ago." I said with my 'are you serious look.'

"It was all over the news when I was 8." He looked down with his eyes squeezed shut. His breathing became very fast. He looked back up and in the voice he used the first time I heard him he said

"Niall Horan is dead."

*************************************

Soooooooooo do you guys like it so far? Please leave a comment!