Chapter 11

Emily's p.o.v

I wake up to someone running their hand down my arm. My eyes shoot open but I was in complete darkness.

"Niall?" I say moving my arms around to try find what was touching my arm.

I freeze when I feel hot breath hit the back of my neck. I slowly turn around, my eyes are starting to adjust to the dark and I can make out a figure.

"Niall?" I say once again reaching my hand up to what I think is Niall face.

I gasp when my hand comes into contact with ice cold skin. But I could feel something else. Like, deeps cuts.

I feel the figure wrap their arms around my waist pulling me closer.

I get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach as I hear the figure pull something out of his pocket.

My breathing stops when I hear the sound of a match striking.

The flame lights up the small room and I can finally make out the figure. It was Niall.

"Oh my gosh! Niall!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I thought something horrible happened to you." I back away and furrow my eyebrows when I see his face.

His blue eyes are now black, his face is covered with huge gashes and burns.

He stares at the wall behind me unresponsive to my touch.

"What happened to you?" I ask beginning to get a little scared.

I gasp when his eyes make contact with mine. His lips form into a twisted smile.

"Niall is dead." .

*****************************
Sorry it's so short' And I looked back and I realized I could've done a lot better writing this book... Should I continue writing it?