Chapter 12

Okay I'm so so so sorry for not keeping up with this book, I've had like major writers block with this. I'm also battling on whether I should even continue writing it, but I have a few fans that would like me to continue so I will. :) thank you guys so much for your support. Enjoy.

Emily's p.o.v

My mouth falls open making my hand fly up to it trying to cover my gasps, as I hear the inhuman voice ring through my ears.

I start to run towards the door but it slams shut, I try to wiggle the door knob but it won't budge.

I turn around with my back pressed hard against the wooden door.

The demon that once was the boy I was starting to fall in love with looks at me with a sinister smile making my skin crawl.

I feel tears start to fall but I quickly wipe them away.

"I can see why Niall took a liking to you, you're very beautiful my dear." He says slowly walking towards me.

"Stay away from me." I try to say but it comes out a whisper.

"Where is Niall!" I scream finally getting a little of my courage back.

"I told you, he's dead." He says turning his back to me.

"You're lying." I say stepping towards him, stopping a couple inches from him.

He quickly turns around and his black eyes stare deeply into mine. "Niall come back to me." I say reaching up to touch his cheek.

The demon looks rather shocked as my hand comes into contact with his gashed cheek.

I see his eyes start flashing to the blue ones that ive grown so fond of.

He quickly slaps my hands away and backs away.

"Impossible." He screams.

All of a sudden an ear piercing sound fills my ears making my hands fly up to them. It only cuts through making me collapse on the floor.

Finally it stops and I quickly look up to see Niall lying on his back.

"Niall!" I yell crawling over to him, I check his heart and it's no longer beating

"No no no Niall come back." I say picking up his head gently. His eyes are closed so I can't see if it actually is Niall.

I feel a year slip down my cheek "please wake up." I whisper shaking him softly.

"Don't leave me please." I say finally breaking down in a fit of sobs holding him close to me.

I brush a piece of his blonde hair away from his face.

I slowly leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his cold partially open lips.

"I love you Niall."

****************************
Ugh I'm sorry this sucks you guys!