Chapter 1

"What do you thinks in there?" I asked my best friend Anna as we past the mysterious woods that everybody was afraid of.

"I don't know Emily and I don't care." She said with her eyes on the road. "Do you think there is like some horrible creature in there?" I said looking out the window again fascinated with the dark woods.

"Emily! Can you stop with the woods thing? It's getting really old."

"Fine miss grumpy pants." I said slouching down in my seat. I couldn't help but think about those dark woods, like what could everybody possibly be afraid of?

I grew very fascinated with the woods these past couple months, I've kept my curiosity contained trying to get my mind off of it but I just can't help it.

Anna pulled into my driveway so she could drop me off. "Thanks for the ride." I said getting out. "Anytime!" she shouted.

I walked up to my door and walked in. The house was dark and lonely, my parents were never home cause of their jobs so I practically live on my own.

It was pretty late so I decided to get ready for bed. I hopped in the shower and put my pjs on. I got into bed and stated at the white ceiling.

I tossed and turned trying to get to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about the woods. "that's it." I whispered to myself getting out of bed.

I pulled my brown hair up in a pony tail and slipped on my black hoodie. I walked downstairs and grabbed my house key that my mother made into a necklace and put it around my neck.

I than walked outside, the full moon shone brightly on the dark streets. I grabbed my bike and started heading towards the woods.

After about 15 minutes of pedaling I was finally there. I dropped my bike on the side of the road and stood in front of the woods in awe.

My head told me not to go in there but my body pushed me forwards. I took small steps towards the dark foggy woods. I stumbled on uncovered tree roots that stuck out of the wet ground.

After about ten minutes of walking and tripping I stopped and looked at my surrounding, nothing. Nothing but trees and sticks.

All of a sudden I heard a twig snap behind me I switched around only to see darkness. "Hello?" I said starting to get scared.

I than felt someone behind me but before I could turn around there hand covered my mouth and the other one wrapped around my stomach pulling me into there chest.

"Didn't anybody tell you to never come in the woods?" A deep unhuman voice said into my ear. "Now that you have found me I guess you will have to stay with me."

Those last words he said made my body freeze in fear. He spun me around and I was faced with a guy that looked my age.

He had blonde hair and a couple cuts on his face, the only thing that wasn't normal about him was his eyes. They were pitch black.

A smirk was plastered on his face, he placed his finger on my forehead and I felt this burning feeling overtake me. My eyes became heavy and I couldn't move my body.

Blackout.

*************************************

Soooooo? What do you think? Vote and comment.