BloodLust (M!Reader x Highsch...

By FieldTested

Have you ever wondered if Satan was really the bad guy? Well, why not reincarnate him as a normal boy and ma... More

"The Devil Will Cry"
"I love you."
"Satan's pain."
"Abra -Fucking- Dabra!"
"Enemy"
"The real reason."

"Normal day, for Satan?"

21.3K 235 1.1K
By FieldTested

The keys never change, so.. Yeah.

Boys, this one is going to have 3 GIRLS as a love interests, Not a huge harem.. But.. Who?

(Y/N)'s POV

Ever since I was born, I knew something was wrong with me, no.. Not wrong.. Different. I had a brother, Issei Hyoudou. Yep. The most hated pervert of all time. Open pervert and an asshole, but my brother nonetheless. When I was 10, and Issei 9, we had gone in a trip to another country in Europe, I got lost.. Or maybe left behind, and they had to go home without me. Mom and dad liked Issei more, he was the favorite, maybe that's why they left me.. I lived in the streets for 4 years. At age 14 I was found by a police officer when I was stealing, He was a good guy, and apparently I started growing on his heart, because I was adopted by a 34 year old police officer who was married.

Carl and Esdeath Eithes are their names.
Carl or how I like to call him, dad, got a job as a businessman, had something to do with math and sales. I helped him with the math part, I was good without even trying at it. At age 17 we had to move to japan, and guess which city?

Fucking Kuoh.

3rd person POV

(Y/N):"You.. You can't be serious? We are moving?! To where exactly?" The 18 year old (H/C) boy with (E/C) eyes wasn't pleased with moving away from his friends, especially from the town he grew up in.

Carl:"We will be moving to Japan, Kuoh." The (H/C) boy's face paled, Carl and Esdeath knew about his past, and knew how much he hates that town.

Esdeath:"We.. We know how you feel about that place, but it is a huge business opportunity for us! You are great with alot of things, and you help your father with the math to make it faster, but.. We really need to take it."
(Y/N) could only nod, he knew his mother wasn't lying, but.. So much memories would come back.

The boy sighed, and agreed to the proposal, but still asked where he was going to study for the rest of the year.
Kuoh Academy, and from what he remembers, it was a girls-only school.

On the trip to Japan, the boy was wondering if he would see his fami-.. The Hyoudou family again, sure, the boy didn't keep their name, but he also wanted to ask why they left him there, to live by himself on the streets, to starve to death.

His thoughts were cut out when the plane landed,he got up and followed his mom and dad to the car, and headed to the new Eithes residency. It wasn't that big, but it was all they could afford for now, and with that business opportunity, it would probably be their house for little time.

When they got there, the house already had their furniture, so (Y/N) searched for his room, found it and went to sleep.

The boy always woke up early, it was natural for him, it gave him time to shower, eat, brush his teeth and get dressed.

He packed his medication in the backpack.  You might be wondering.. Why does he need medication.

Ever since his family had left him, depression hit him pretty hard, no one to take care of him, no one to speak to, just the thoughts of why were the only things that clouded his mind when he was homeless, that made him really quiet, until the day he was forced to kill.

Two man had attacked him, with the intention to.. Rape the poor kid, the only thing to defend himself with was a rusty pipe, that he used to cave their skulls in. That made him have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). He would have attacks, the images replaying in his mind. He had overcome them, when he had these attacks, he felt happy, and.. He didn't want to feel happy for killing two men.

He didn't speak unless needed to, only giving nods or shaking his head, sometimes writing. But.. Only one thing made him smile. Even at the slightest.

Sweets. Anything with sugar made him happy, he had the biggest Sweet tooth in the world.

(Y/N)'s POV

I just got done putting on my uniform, it feels comfortable, but I put my hoodie over it, and covered my head, then headed to school.

I walk into the school grounds, and.. There seems to be alot of boys talking about.. Racks? What's that? (A/N: this.. This is the innocent and not dense reader. A truly godly product. So protect that innocence. I MEAN IT.) eh, probably doesn't matter.

I go and get my class' number. 2-A. I got a week late because of the sudden transfer of both school and country.
(A/N: that means that Issei is already a devil.) I try to find the class, really difficult task, this place is a maze.

I'm walking around looking for my class, and then I'm stopped by a young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes covered by glasses. She's smaller than me, I mean.. I'm 6'2, quite tall. (A/N; you are tall because of the satan traits, and.. No your inner satan has yet to be awaken)

Glasses girl:"Shouldn't you be in class?" Hm.. That is hypocritical, won't say a thing.

(Y/N):"Yeah, but I'm new here and I can't really find it." I show her my class number, she just nods and gestures me to follow her.

We reach the class and I thank her, knock on the door and the teacher answers.

Teacher:"How can I help you, sir?" Wow.. Do I look that old? Probably because of my height.

(Y/N):"I.. I'm the new student." She just nods and lets me in. She asks for the attention of the class and asks me to introduce myself. The class can't really see my face as I'm looking down and preparing myself to talk. I inhale "I.. Um.. I'm (Y/N) Eithes.. New student." The teacher looks at me confused with a face that shouts 'Just that?' I nod and go to my designed seat.

Random Connie looking dude:"Sup, (Y/N)! I'm Matsuda!" I only nod, acknowledging his presence "So.. Do you want to check some racks during recess?" He said that last part enthusiastically.

(Y/N):I just looked at him confused "Hm.. Hey Matsuda.." the girls seem to be looking at him in disgust and anger "Sure.." The girls are now looking at me in disgust and anger "But.. What's a rack?" (A/N: Killed two men, doesn't know what racks are. The ultimate ironic innocent)

I heard gasps all around me, the guys and girls were staring at me in disbelief.
Why is that?
The class was just quietly looked at me, with looks that made me feel weird, as Matsuda was about to tell me, most of the class threw things at him, making me confused.

(Y/N):"Why? Is.. Is it something bad?" I asked in a innocent tone, making the girls blush. They just nodded quickly and I felt bad "I-I'm sorry!" then I buried my head in my arms that were on the table.

During recess, I was sitting quietly, surrounded by some girls who were asking me questions, I just responded with nods and shaking my head, then someone asked me about virginity? What the hell is that?

(Y/N):"Wh.. What's a virginity? Is it a sweet?!" My eyes sparkled as the people looked at me dumbfounded, as if it was obvious and I'm supposed to know.

Then.. Someone offered me a chocolate bar. My eyes were sparkling so much it could blind someone. I took it and ate it slowly, making expressions of happiness and pure bliss as I heard 'Awws' around me.

Classes ended and I walked home. A girl came up to me, looking visibly flustered, but.. Something told me not to trust her.

"Don't trust her, she feels like trouble." That was Sainty, it's a voice on my head that speaks to me sometimes, and I've learnt to trust him, funny thing is his voice does not sound saint, but I like that name for the irony of it.

Girl:"U-um.. Are you (Y/N)-kun?" I looked at her and nodded, a little careful "I.. I'm Mandy.. I saw you at school today, and I.. I would like to go on a date with you!" she said that last part really quickly, I blushed and agreed to "G-great! I'll see you tomorrow here at 1 p.m.!" I smiled and nodded, I couldn't believe that she asked me out! Well.. Tomorrow I have a date..

I got home and told my parents about it, they seemed so happy for me, but I felt kinda insecure..  What if the date doesn't go well? What if she ends up not liking me?

I went to sleep with those thoughts in my head.. But happy nonetheless.

I went to school and the first periods were normal, then came P.E., I was nervous, I was really self-conscious about my body, mom and dad said I was well-built but.. I felt like people would judge me for my looks, that's why I usually use hoodies. But.. Now I have to use a tank top, people in the lockers will see my chest and back scars.. I mean.. Living on the streets for 4 years living of stealing surprisingly leaves you with that.

I walk towards the male lockers and get in, I see some guys changing next to mine, I inhale and try to calm down.

Opening my locker, I see the gym clothes and get them, I pull my hoodie off and inhale trying to calm down. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt, I pull it up and take it off, I hear some gasps and the flash of a camera. Heck.

I quickly put the tank top and the shorts,  put my school clothes and hoodie in the lockers and put on a beanie.

Matsuda:"Holy Shit, where did those scars come from?!" I'm starting to feel uncomfortable "Do your parents abuse you or something?"

(Y/N): I look at him, my eyes almost tearing up "No.. That wasn't them neither self-inflicted.. Just.. Just the past." I finish and walk into the gym, girls giving me weird looks with red faces, probably because of the heat in here.

The class goes normally and school time finally ends, I put my normal clothes on and go home to get ready to my date.

I'm waiting for Mandy and it's almost 1 p.m., I still can't shake that uneasy feeling, so I keep attention to my surroundings. I feel someone poke my shoulder, I look behind me and see Mandy, and I have to admit, she looks good.

(A/N: oh how I hate killing possible waifus)

(Y/N):"Wo..woah.. You look beautiful Mandy.." She blushed and smiled, making me return one.

Mandy:"You.. You look very handsome, (Y/N)" Now I'm not the one to take compliments lightly, so I blushed hard.

We went on our date, and it was a blast,
We went to the Arcade and I won her a plushie, I felt more confident and happy when she hugged me for it.

We're walking on the park, it's dark, but I felt safe around her. Sitting on a bench, I had my arms wrapped around her, she hummed happily. I truly felt happy.

Mandy:"Hey, (Y/N).." I hummed in response "Would.." She stood up "Would you become my boyfriend?" (A/N: A-HA! You weren't expecting that, were you?!)

(Y/N):".. I would love to! I had a fun time with you, and I feel we have a connection" She smiled hugged me, but she soon gasped as something that looked like a spear that was glowing went through my abdomen, I looked at her with horror in my eyes, then..

She was also impaled. I looked at the culprit, who was smiling sadistically. A man about 6'3 with two pairs of dark wings sprouting out his back, who.. Who looked like my dad. And.. It was.

Carl:"I'm truly sorry, son.. But your girlfriend has a sacred gear, and is a threat to us, and taking advantage that you were here, I had to kill you too.. What can I say? Me and Esdeath were getting quite tired of your constant whining and attacks.. So.. Why not end them, huh?" I looked at him in disbelief, the man who I loved like a father, who I looked up to.. Never loved me.

I looked at Mandy, as her once beautiful full of life eyes.. Were now dull.. Lifeless.
I started crying, my chest stinging even more.. I remembered the good times we had, the smile of a father once loved, who soon turned into sorrow.. Then.. Intense rage.

(Y/N):"Mandy.. I.. I'm sorry.." I looked towards Carl, his sadistic smile now larger, his chuckling, the loss of two people I truly loved.. One lost her life, the other, my trust. The rage kept growing. The pain now felt like nothing.

"Will you really die like this? No! You will fight!"

Carl turned his back at me and Mandy and called someone on his phone.

Two pairs of wings sprouted out my back. One of them with a fiery batlike appearance, the other also fiery, but.. Angel like.

"You will fight! You are Satan! And every demon, was once an angel."

The wings disintegrated by the fire, and then, the two sets of wings now looked like the wings of a Raven, black and full of feathers, with the end of the feathers burning, but never the flame moved up.

I grabbed the Light Spear, and pulled it out of my chest, crying tears of blood, I looked towards Mandy and felt horns grow out the top of my head, spiralling and ending with a pointed end fowards, I looked at Carl, the rage consuming me, he started to back away slowly.

(Y/N):"Hell awaits, sinner. And your God isn't here to help you crawl out." I walk towards him, each step shaking the ground slightly. He turns around to fly, but at speeds that seem impossible, I grab the back of his neck and slam him into the ground. "And it's owner is here to take you there." I can hear his cries for help, I summon my scythe.

"And he is collecting your soul." I grab him by the hair and force him to look at me, I cut his head clean, as his headless body falls on the ground I can't help but keep staring at Mandy's lifeless impaled body.

A symbol appears on the ground as I quickly change back to my normal self, looking at my hands and getting memories.. Memories of the old Satan, the original one. I felt angered, angered at the devils. Angered at God, even if he is dead.

Out of that circle walks a girl in with red hair along with a raven haired girl, Koneko Tojou also known as the school mascot, Kiba the Prince charming and..
Issei Hyoudou.

"Rias Gremory" Sainty spat with venom in my head, I remember the Gremorys from memory, the house that has a sad excuse for one of the people that had a quarter of my power, more like an eighth.

She saw me next to Mandy, looking deep into her eyes with a sorrowful expression. I felt her smirk even without looking.

Rias:"Oh my.. It seems we got here late.." I could smell the bullshit from the moon.
I took the spear out of her body, ignoring how it burnt me and looked at her lifeless body "But.. We can still save her."

(Y/N):"How?" I felt the smirk become a devilish smile.

Rias:"But.. I will need something in return." I nod "Join my peerage and I'll resuscitate her, seeing as she isn't that strong" The bullshit meter skyrocketed.

(Y/N):I look at her "So.. If I join your peerage, I will get to see her alive?" She nods "I didn't create the devils to be such disgusting creatures.." She looks at me confused "You want to use a body to get me.. Such a sickening act.. Me and you both know that she possesses a strong Sacred Gear.. That is why, I won't allow your disgusting pieces to come near a pure soul like hers." I look her straight in the eyes "You knew about their plans to end her life, yet you came here late to appear as a savior to someone who died." She looked livid and ready to attack "That is why, I'm taking her in, as my queen." She looked like she wanted to kill me now. I focused my power in my hand, a Queen piece appeared in my hand "I, (Y/N) Satan, am requesting the soul of Mandy Roller, as my newfound queen, into my peerage. May her soul choose it's path." This method was the most honorable way to ask someone into their peerage, not forcing, but simply asking the soul for permission. The queen piece stood there for a few moments, then was absorved by her body.

Rias:"That is not allowed! I saw her first!" She continued her rant as I picked Mandy off the ground "Are you even listening to me? This is a crime you're committing!"

(Y/N):"Such a childish behavior.. Seeing as you waited for her death, in a moral point of view, you are nothing but a manipulative child, these dreadful comments won't show how a high-class devil should act." She was calmed down by her queen, who kept glaring at me.

Rias:"This will be reported to Sirzechs Lucifer, you will pay!" I looked at her and simply shrugged "I will execute you personally!" She readied a puny explosion magic, she can't even do it properly..

BOOM

Rias smiled in a victorious manner as her peerage basically sucked on her toes.

I was shielding Mandy's awake body, as she was looking around frantically.

I sighed and put my finger on her forehead, showing her the past events, as her eyes widened as she seemed to calm down.

Koneko:"Good job, Buchou. You showed him who's boss."

Issei:"Yes! You showed that bastard not to mess with us!"

(Y/N):"I really expected more from a Gremory.. You're new to this magic aren't you?" They all looked at me and my burnt clothes, showing parts of my body, as well as Mandy, right next to me.

Rias:"H-how?! That was my strongest magic!" Their shocked faces turned into one of fear.

(Y/N):"Then work on it." Issei apparently had enough and thought it was a good idea to rush me.

"BOOST"

Issei:"You bastard! Don't talk to Rias-sama like that!" He swung at me, only to be caught by Mandy, with her Yellow scaly gauntlet "W-what?"

D-Draig:"E-Eira?!"

Eira:"The one and only, bitch."

"FREEZE"

Issei's gauntlet was frozen, making him drop his arm from the sudden weight change. Leaving him asking what kind of dragon it was.

Rias:"Eira, the Elemental Dragon, she would've been a powerful ally, but.." She glared at me, as the rest of her peerage prepare to fight "He took her first!"

(Y/N):"I didn't 'take her', I gave her a chance, you would've forced her, she is not a possession, so do not talk as if she was." Mandy hugged me as I kept staring at them, but eventually hugged back.
.
.
.
.
.
Mandy and I were now at my house, Esdeath didn't know her husband was a Fallen Angel, neither did she know about the supernatural. I felt bad for mom, but I told her and Mandy about the supernatural, and then Mandy about hoe I'm the reincarnation of Satan.

Mandy:"So.. I'm in the peerage of The Satan?" I shifted uncomfortably.

(Y/N):"Don't.. Don't call it a 'peerage', peerages consist of servants, which is a fancy word for slave. Call it.. The Satan Family." She nodded with a smile, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes, only to feel someone hugging me and touching my nose.

I open my eyes and see Mandy is hugging me close, our noses touching, I blush and get a sudden surge of confidence and give her a peck on the lips.

We sleep together.
.
.
.
.
I feel something moving near me, and the warmt that once embraced me gone, I open my eyes to see Mandy has woken up and is in her pajamas, stretching as she yawned.

Mandy:"Morning, (Y/N).." I sit up and hug her from behind, pulling her down to lay down with me "Hey!" She playfully punches my arm while giggling "Let's get ready for school.."

(Y/N):"But I want to stay here cuddling.." I sigh "Alright.. Morning, queen." I get up and get changed while she changes in the bathroom.

Once we get to class, I realize she is in the same one as me, we sit down and soon the students start coming in, one of them is the despicable Issei.

And if the day could get any worse, Kiba comes in to ruin the day.

Kiba:"Are Mr. Eithes and Ms. Roller present?" I raise my hand up and so does Mandy "Could you come with me to the Occult Research Club, the president requests your presence." I get up along with Mandy "You too, Issei." I groan internally.

Reaching the building, Mr. Perfect opens the door to reveal the sickening so-called 'High-Class' devil, with a smirk on her face.

Mandy:"You wanted to talk to us, Tomato?" I snicker and Mandy wheezes, although Rias and her peerage are not pleased "Please skip introductions, as my Master and I don't have the patience neither interest to know who you are." I look at her and give her a fist bump.

Rias:"I wanted to propose something, if you accept I'll overlook the crimes committed by the both of you, and if you don't accept, you'll be labeled criminals and I'll have the right to arrest you both." I nodded for her to continue "I want you to give up your queen for her to become part of my peerage."

I looked at Mandy, she had worried eyes, I hugged her and just started laughing.

(Y/N):"As.. As if I'd give her up for someone like you. She's not only my queen, automatically my wife, but you'll use her for your own personal gain." Mandy was blushing and happy, Rias and her peerage were livid.

Rias:"I won't do as such! That is a lie!"
Her peerage looked ready to engage in combat, such primal people

(Y/N):"So... What for?" She tried to answer, but no coherent words came out "I knew it... Go on, tell your big brother that I apparently am a criminal, that will only prove my point further." I turned to Mandy "Come on, let's get out of here." She nods, but were stopped by Issei.

Issei:"First you disappear, leaving mom and dad emotional wrecks, then you come back and insult Rias! I'll not let you!" I look at him, saddened.

(Y/N):"Issei, my little brother," Everyone was surprised by this information "I did not leave on my own, I was left by your so-called parents. The man I killed on the park? My adoptive father, the man I trusted with my life, the man I looked up to. I had to give the news to my mother that I killed her husband and the reason why! She knows about the supernatural because of me! And if you dare put a finger on her or Mandy, I'll make your life so bad, you're gonna be praying for God!" They flinch and look shocked, but not intimidated.. Yet.

Rias:"Was that a threat to the house of Gremory? If so, I should just kill you.."
I look at her straight in the eyes, Mandy backing up slowly "Your queen already knows what will happen if you don't hand her over, so.. Just do it." She finished smirking, as if she cornored me.

I walk slowly towards her, her peerage smirking and preparing to fight.

As I walk, my wings sprout out, my horns growing out of my head, their smirks dropped into surprised expressions, then into fearful ones.

(Y/N):"Tell big brother to come deal with me if he has a problem." I turned into my normal form and walked out of there with Mandy, and went home.
.
.
.
.
She actually called Sirzechs, and I heard he is not happy. Not that I should care, but eh, if they hurt or insult Mandy I'll deal with them..

I got a teleportation spell ready, Mandy entered the area of effect of the circle and teleported to the Gremory household.

Sirzechs' POV

I heard the sound of the creation of a teleportation spell, and when I looked over at it.. I couldn't recognize it as anything I've ever seen before.

It did give off a strange and murderous feeling, but I figured it was for intimidation.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N):"So.. What is it you wanted to talk about?" He gave me a frown and gestured to take a sit "I'll ask again, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Sirzechs:"My sister, the heir of house Gremory, has told me about the situation regarding your.. Queen." I nodded "I would like to come to an agreement" He motioned to about 4 women behind him "I will let you take one of the finest women of the Gremory household, as your wife in exchange of your Queen."

I felt Mandy look at me worriedly, I just scoffed and threw him a paper that said 'Fuck Off'.

I stood up with Mandy following me, humming happily.

Sirzechs:"Wait!" I stopped and looked at him "What about a rating game?" I wheezed.

(Y/N):"She's not even old enough to participate. Unless you use your high label to bypass that rule?" I asked smirking, while he just nodded slowly "Well, I prefer against experienced players.." He nodded confidently "Very well then... Good luck, you gonna need it."
.
.
.
.
.
Word count: 4455 words.

Holy Moly, giant and longest first chapter I've ever done.

See ya next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 637 41
[Reincarnation Centre] [A place every person who naturally reincarnates must go through, regardless of their world or situation, and as long as they...
8.4K 223 21
What's the point of liking someone if you don't know whether they like you back?
701 32 23
If only you knew, honestly if only I knew where I would be at this time last year I would call you insane. It feels like not to long ago I was your...
395K 6K 32
Y/n is what you would call 'nerdy', he was often bullied at school for how he looked, how he acted, what he liked, and for what he does, he never had...