Bloody Mess🔪 |Creepypastas X...

By TemmiToons

New description: your name is (y/n), you've been bullied and neglected from your parents all your life. One d... More

Childhood
Being A Creepypasta
Bad Dreams And The Mall
Training
Training Part 2
First Killing Spree
A/N
Telling Them Your Story
Ideas? (Oc contest thing is closed)
Litte short chapter thanks to Silver Chaos
Found again
Meeting RagDoll and Silver Chaos
Hanging Out And Finding New Pasta
A/N
Going To The Circus
A/N
Zalgo...
Planning
Finally together...
A/N
Catching Up
Waffle Time!
A/N
The Dog and The Figure
Coming home
A/N
Work and New Pastas
HOLY SHIT
A/N
Ummmm
Off Work and Depressing Shit
A/N
A/N MUST READ
New Pastas
.....
Getting Used To Things
Training and a normal fucking day
Thank You, but...
Im back! +New Pastas
A/N
A/N
A/N HOLY FUCKING SHIT
New pasta and tea party
Broken Confesses!
A/N
New pastas
A/N
Tagged
THANK YOU AJSJAJQNJWIEID
Tagged fucking again
Finding Rock-a-bye
Tagged again
A/N
Tragic Happenings
Funeral
Tags + (NO)face reveal :/
Tiring Day
Being Lazy with Jeff + Fluff
Fashion Show
A/N PLEASE READ
A/N
Another A/N
Christmas Special!
A/N
Unexpected Pasta??
Mine <3
Stress = violence
Unidentified Letter
Famous Father and Panic Attack
Father and Daughter Bonding
Sorry
Skeleton in the Kitchen?
Sally's meet
Girls Night Out, Turned Deadly
Emily..?
Reunited
A/N (IMPORTANT VOTING)
Introducing Emily
A/N
Broken's Relation with Jack
A/N
A/N
Going home
A/N
The End?
Tagged
ITS OUT!
RIP X💔
SO CLOSE TO 100K VIEWS
100K READS!! + SPAM OF MY FACE
IMPORTANT
;-; (pointless A/N)

Easter (Late)

645 25 4
By TemmiToons

Sorry this is like three days late lmao. Happy Easter!

"ITS EASTER MOTHERFUCKERS!" I hear someone scream through the intercoms Slender installed last week. The yelling waking me, and probably the whole mansion up. I groan, every year on Easter one of the Slender brothers hold a party at their house.
This year it's Splendors turn, so it's gonna be a long day. I grumble and put on my Easter dress that I went shopping for yesterday.

Girly things aren't normally my go-to thing, but today is an exception. I grab my bag, stuff a flash or two in it, some makeup, and some candy. I style my hair to my liking and head out. I see Jeff leaning against the wall with his tuxedo on, still tired. I walk up to him and smile. "Hey Jeff, you're looking handsome today." I say, adjusting his tie. He chuckles and plays with my watch. "You're looking beautiful, BH." I smile, blushing a bit. "Why, thank you."  I see BEN, Sally, Lilith, Jackson, and Neveah skipping down the hall. Jeff's face hardens. "BEN, you fu-." Jeff starts, but before he continues I cut him off. "What he meant to say was, BEN you're a bad person for waking everyone up this early at such a loud level." I scold him like a mother. He places his hand on his chest. "Somehow that hurt more than what Jeff was gonna say. I'm sorryyyy." He apologizes, I laugh. "It's okay, well for me, you'll have to see about the others." I say, smiling, but still pissed I had to wake up to the most annoying thing in the world. (BEN: T-T so mean... author: oh well deal with it) BEN smiles innocently then continues to skip down the hall with the kids, knocking on Slenderman's door. He probably got in trouble so he brought the kids to not get in that much trouble, I do it too, it always works. I giggle and turn back to Jeff, who's pouting looking away. I stifle a laugh and fake pout. "Aww, is Jeffy sad that he didn't get to say what he wanted?" I say, teasing him. Jeff huffs and gives me a cold stare. "Don't call me that." He says, pissed. I smile and hug him. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry Jeff, Blood is sorry." I say in third person. He pushes me off softly. "Fuck off BH." He says, I shrug. "Ok, I'll leave you alone." I sniff. "I guess you just don't like me." I made my eyes tear up on purpose. I turn to walk away, but I feel Jeff grab my wrist. "Ok, I'm fucking sorry ok. I wanted to cuss BEN out." He apologizes, I smile and turn around, hugging him. "It's okay friend." I say, smiling that i got my way. He scoffs, realizing it was a trick, he nudged me off. "Fuck you." He says, walking downstairs. I follow him, creating some small talk with him. We both walk into the kitchen and we're both greeted with most of the creepypasta in the house dressed all fancy. I walk over to Masky and Hoodie, I wrap my arms around their shoulders. "Hey boys, you guys look nice." I compliment them, they both have their masks off due to eating cheesecake. They both blush and smile.  "T-thanks BH.. you lo-look b-beautiful." Hoodie stutters. I hug him. "Thank you Hoodz! No need to be shy." I say, then I look at Masky who's still blushing. "Nice sideburns Masky, you styled them real nice." I say giggling. Masky and Hoodie both laugh. "Yeah Masky, they look great." Hoodie says, Masky nods. "Thanks, im glad they're there due to the fact BEN startled me while I was shaving near them." We all laugh again. "Alright, everyone is here? Great, hold on now." Slender says, teleporting us shortly after warning us.

We arrive at Splendor's mansion. It looks normal on the outside, but I bet the inside is a mess. We walk in and all we're engulfed by a huge ball pit covering every surface area on the floor. There's like 5 huge bouncy houses in one area, a snack table with any sweet, chips, juice, beer, whiskey, that anyone could imagine. The kid's face light up, along with LJ, Jack Skellington, BEN, and me. We all look at each other and race to the bounce house.

We all hop in, seeing Splendor already in the house. His face lights up. "Oh you guys arrived?! Welcome!" He giggles jumping like a little kid. "Splendor you really out did yourself!" I compliment him, thrilled at the scene outside the bouncy house. He blushes and hugs me. "Ah shucks! Thank you BH!" He thanks me, letting go. We continue bouncing, playing popcorn(one person holds on to their legs and turns into a ball while everyone bounces making them bounce up like a popcorn kernel) tag, and hide and seek. We all get hungry and race to the snack table. "I WIN!" Laughing Jack says, Jack Skellington pouts. "That's because you pushed me at the last second!" He complains. LJ shrugs. "Oh well, there weren't any rules!" He says laughing, eating some candy and drinking some juice. I laugh at their childishness, grabbing some takis and wine. "BH? You drink wine?" I turn around to see all the slender brothers, looking shocked. I shrug. "I mean well I guess, it's the less alcoholic drink here, and it looks like blood, do you guys drink?" I ask them, munching on some takis. Offender smirks. "I drink wine, it's a very sexually awakening drink." He whispers in my ear seductively. I blush, someone pulls him away, I see Slender pull him. I smile a kind smile at Slender. "I drink sometimes, maybe some whiskey once in a while, other than that that's it." Slender says. "I drink tequila, it sparks my creativity." Trender says, taking a shot. I giggle and look at Splendor. "What about you Splendy? Do you drink?" I ask him, he shakes his head. "Nope. I don't drink, I'm crazy enough." He says, giggling. I smile at his child like behavior, it was always my favorite thing about him.

~time skip after lots of shots with the slender brothers~

I groan and open my eyes, I look around and I'm in an unfamiliar bedroom. Shit, did I do the funky with someone? I ask myself, I look over and see all the slender brothers expect Splendor, in the bed with me, all shirtless. (WOOAHHH y'all some hoes lmao I'm kidding don't get triggered) "Shittt..." I whisper to myself, Slender rubs his head, waking up. He sees me and groans. "What happened last night?" He asks me, I shrug. Then it hits me, am I naked? I quickly look under the blankets, I'm in a big shirt with shorts on, but the others are just in their boxers. "What the fuck..." I say, shocked. I lay back down and play with my hair, my head throbbing. Probably because of the immense amount of alcohol I drank last night. Offender wakes up next, he looks at me, then our clothes, his mouth drops. "What the fuck..." He says shocked, frankly every in the bed seems shocked. "Did we..." Slender starts. "Did we fuck?" Offender asks, our eyes all widen, especially mine. I cover my face in embarrassment. "Oh my godddd..." I say. "This can't be happening." Offender starts laughing. "I can't believe I had a foursome with my brothers!" He says laughing. Trender groans, then sits up, he looks our way. "Damnit." He says, putting his head in his hands. Offender laughs, I stay silent, questions circling around my head. Am I pregnant? Did I actually fuck the slender brothers? What happens next? Am i gonna be a mom? Who's the dad? Am I ready for this? Are we even friends anymore? Did this ruin our friendship? Questions  circle around, going unanswered, due to lack of memory. "BH? Are you alright?" Slender asks me, my hands still covering my face. I shrug, worried about all the possibilities. The door opens. "Ah, you're all up!" I hear Splendor's voice. My hands fall off my face, I run to him. "What happened last night?!" I ask frantically. He looks shocked. "Gah! BH!" He stumbles back. "What happened last night?!" I ask him again. "Calm down. You guys had a drinking contest, then you all passed out and puked on your clothes. Then I changed you all. Expect you BH, Jane did that." He explains. "So no funky stuff..?" I ask, calmly. He shakes his head. "None, I promise." He says, I sigh , relived I didn't fuck anyone last night. "Oh thank god.." I say relived. "What about the pastas?" Slender asks. "Oh, I teleported them all back home. Most of them were sober I think." Splendor explains, then I feel puke coming. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask Splendor quickly, he points to the door. I run in the bathroom and puke in the toilet. The brothers all run in. I groan in pain, my head and stomach are both throbbing. I feel my hair get pulled back, and my back being rubbed. I look behind me and see Slender. "Sorry you have to see me like this guys..." I apologize, blushing in embarrassment. "It's okay BH, we all have our times." They say, I flash a kind smile at them. Shortly after I puke in the toilet again. "Still hot." Offender says, everyone laughs, even Slender. "Ok I think I'm done." I say flushing the toilet, Trender hands me a towel, Offender hands me water, and Splendor hugs me. "Thanks guys." I say wiping my face. "Your welcome." They say. "BH, I think you should stay here, teleporting while having a hangover would just make it worse." Slender says, they all agree. "Well ok I guess, Splendor, do you need help cleaning?" I ask him, "No I already put the bounce houses away." He says, my head tilts. "But the ball pit and the snacks..." I say confused. He laughs. "Oh that's always there!" He says, I giggle. "Oh, well isn't that fun." I say, Trender picks me up. "You should rest, your body needs to heal after last night." He says placing me on the bed, covering me up. I thank them and they walk out, not without leaving some Advil and water. I take two pills and go to sleep.

I know this is really late lmao I was being really lazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.2K 35
What would happen if you were trapped at an Amusement park with Creepypastas such as Jeff The Killer and Laughing Jack? Well, Amy and her friends are...
162K 3.3K 82
COLLECTION OF CREEPYPASTA STORIES >> Creepypsta is a collection of horror and paranormal stories Since I can't use my laptop more often... I just p...
59.3K 870 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
5.1K 95 20
Lydia is taken to an asylum after a visit from Slenderman a year ago, and must get out, survive, and hopefully hide her powers. *I DON'T OWN THE C...