Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

66. Just as plan

2.3K 114 6
By Nekuru

*Drools* Ahaha..ha... Luciel <3

66. Just as plan

"I'm Irie Souichi, its a pleasure to meet Byakuran's Fianceé"

The brunette introduced himself through the small screen, I gave him a small smile with a nod. I watch him act his best as if he didn't met me at all, a bullet of sweat then fell from his cheeks to his chin as he look back to Byakuran.

"Byakuran-sama, are you sure that it's okay to reveal top secret information to her so carelessly?" Irie asks, disagreeing at my presence "also thank you for the flowers."

"It's fine, besides isn't it interesting to see how she's going to react?" Byakuran rhetorically question the brown haired boy while popping  marshmallows in his mouth.

"Understood." Irie nods as he begins his report "one of the mosca in Japan has spotted a unusual signal, it's most likely suspected to be a Vongola ring."

I somewhat manage not to flinch, and stared at Souichi without reacting to the news, that Tsunayoshi Sawada has arrived in the future with Hayato Gokudera, and Lal Mirch most likely found them. Not that they know that, I just happen to watch it.

I look at Byakuran, who is intently staring at me. As if he was expecting a reaction from me, like some sort of emotion in hearing that news.

This little bi—

He must've been planning to see how I react, to see if I know something about the situation, or at least a hint to confirm whatever's going in his mind. I can't afford to make a wrong move with Byakuran, the moment he learns about his existence, he will definitely annihilate them before they can act.

He's also holding Hari as his hostage and I can't carelessly contact them... the future arc started and Byakuran's world domination starts to sets in motion.

"Anyways, what do you suggest we do, Eli-chan?" Byakuran asks me, causing for the brunette to look at me, a bullet of sweat start to fall from his cheek down to his chin, anticipating for my answer.

"What are you going to do if they are actually the Vongola?" I look at Byakuran, who's playing with a marshmallow.

"You sometimes ask the most stupid question... It's only natural to kill them." He answers while insulting me at the same time, I gulp my own saliva.

"Then..." I look at Irie, who's face doesn't seem to agree at Byakuran "...what about you? Souichi-san?"

"It's only natural to look for the enemy and destroy them at once." Irie answers, his loyal facade was returning.

"So what are you trying to imply?"

"Send me to handle them. They're just children, they're probably clueless about the future."

"Ah, please don't forget that Eli-chan is just a kid too, but she manage to surpass many things during her time, don't underestimate your enemy too much, Irie." 

I could say that to you...

I scoffed at his words, wishing that I could say those words to him but I'd rather keep my mouth shut. If the time's right, then I might be able to escape with Hari, for now, I have act ignorant and clueless.

"Then, how about we leave it Irie. What if it's not the Vongola? Then we would have wasted our time coming there." I suggested, Byakuran hums thoughtfully thinking about my suggestion.

The tension rose, as the two of us wait for Byakuran's words of agreement, Byakuran isn't stupid, and he's really a careful man in a cheery facade. My peripheral vision saw Irie was nervous of his next move, wishing that he'd agree, since if I did, then I simply opened for Irie's path to create the perfect preparations for the Vongola.

"All right. Though if Vongala really happens to be right, then we'll have to kill them" Byakuran agrees, as if taking a person's life is the most easiest thing, his gaze then went to mine, making sure to watch every of my reaction "but if Irie does manage to fail, then I'll have to take extra precautions and send you some of my troops, we shall eliminate whomever got in my way."

Byakuran cheerfully spoke, his hands stealthily found it's way to my waist and put me into his lap in a blink of an eye. A blush crept in my face, taken aback by his bold, bold move. I wasn't exactly a fan of Public display affection, so when Byakuran pulled me to his lap while Irie simply watch, I can feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment and I literally froze since I wasn't used to this form of affection.

"B-byakuran! Souichi-san is still here!" I pleaded, but he simply ignores it and intertwines his hands to mine as he kisses my neck "Hie! A-anyways Souichi-san, w-what ring are you wearing right now?" 

"Mare rings? Why ask?"

"N-nothing, it's just I'm a bit curious. I didn't expected for Byakuran to trust so much that he'll give you such an important item." I spoke, looking through Irie. From what he looks like, he wants to ask me questions but he couldn't because Byakuran's here.

"Why must you hurt me, Eli-chan? Of course I'll entrust the Mare rings to my most trusted member!" Byakuran hums, despite of his carefree tone both of us knew that it was a fake ring, a secret that only few knows. Byakuran then starts kissing my cheek, as I only blush in his light kisses as he removed his hand against mine to hug me.

"Then... Let's trust Souichi-san on handling the situation right now." I look at Irie, the two of us had a silent agreement, knowing what's about to come. But Irie and I knows that my words meant to say a different meaning.

I'll trust Tsunayoshi's growth in your hands, Souichi-san...

_________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
14K 471 13
Vongola has been wiped out by an enemy famiglia and Hayano is the last survivor. To change the future, she was sent to the past to change things in t...
60.4K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...
6.7K 324 74
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...