☑ | World of Mary Sue, But I'...

By aquaseries

Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he d... More

Jesse
1: Out From The Frying Pan Into The Fire
2: Counterattack
3: Earning money, money, money
4: Loyal Dogs & Damsels
5: Ryou Hisa
6: Counterattack II
7: Sunshine Orphanage
8: Ying Yue Zhao
9: Engagement
10: Feng Mian meets Emperor
11: Emperor and the Devil
12: Working Together; Effectively
13: Rumored To Be Gay
14: Family Gathering With Liu's
15: Double Rejections
16: Summer Date
17: Catching The Dogs In The Act (!)
18: 2 Years
19: Limelight
20: Lust & Love
21: SCHEME
22: Counterattack III
23: Two Men, A Heart of Gold
24: The Wolf Found His Mate
25: Shi Bai
26: Passionate Kisses, She Dominates
27: Three Is One?
28: Henpecked Husband
29: DNA Result (!)
30: Mary Sue Is Vicious
31: Ultimate Counterattack I
32: Ultimate Counterattack II (!)
32.5: Roball
33: Chasing Love
34: Love Formula
35: Captured Wolf (!)
36: Pretend Boyfriend(s)
37: The Rumored System Reincarnation
38: Wedding Nights (!!)
39: Assorted Teas
40: The Last Gathering
40.5: The End
41: Dragon Child
42: REVENGE
43: SINS
44: Epilogue
Special 1 (!BL)
Special 2 (!BL)

Special 3 (!BL)

3.4K 163 98
By aquaseries

S.3 | I'll be here

Lose you once, never again.

Mubai was dressed in black tuxedo, his hair styled even more neatly than when he appeared for work. He was left staring blankly on his reflection, his mind swirling with Alexander. How he wished he was getting married with Alexander instead of someone he didn't care about...

"What if you start liking someone?"

Alexander's voice rung throughout Mubai's heart like a curse always reminding him that he was quietly loved so much, and was gently reminded of the possibilities that might hurt his heart, that might hurt the person he finally fell for.

His words were true, his speculations were real, because he really did fall in love and this was confirmed on his own wedding day. Where did he go? He should have stayed and give him more courage to fight against fate. But that was fine... his mind was made up.

I will not let you go. I'll heal all the pain I put you through.

Mubai's pallor was pale, but his grey eyes were burning with determination that can turn heads. It was time to make things right. It was time for him to fetch his heart.

Mubai left for Gu Family's house early in the morning. The people who welcomed him were surprise to see him 4 hours before the wedding, preventing him from seeing the bride before then.

"Please. Let me speak with Gu Master and Madam, I wish to present a negotiation." His voice was solemn, pervading across the servants' stubbornness.

But they had no way to satisfy his request. "We are sorry Young Master Ye, but Master Gu and Madam Gu are currently out. They left an hour ago."

Mubai frowned, finding their departure highly unusual. With his efficient deduction skills, his curiosity was roused with fear as a realization struck him hard on his chest. Suddenly, he had no time to wait upon anyone else!

He swiftly fished out his phone and speed-dialed Fei Long's. The call immediately connected.

"Master Liu! Please help me find Gu Master and Madam's current location, please! I beg you!" Mubai felt so desperate that he didn't notice his loud voice wrapped with agitation.

Before Fei Long could respond, Feng Mian stole his phone, her cold voice immediately sent Mubai into a freezer of calm.

"Rest assured, in 3 minutes SPAC will have results. Night Raiders are at ready once location is found. You need to get your car's engine started."

Feng Mian simultaneously said as her hand fiddled with another phone, issuing commands after another. Before she ended the call, Mubai could hear Fei Long's bewildered voice.

"That Gu couple really—"

Mubai felt like he was getting nearer to the truth as his mental gears continued to shift. He was unable to calm himself down waiting for news, so he contacted Denise and Dean as well, causing him even more surprise upon hearing their words.

Denise's baritone voice resounded from the other side. "Nobody can leave D City under my watch. Just keep your cool, Assistant Ye."

"We have heard of the details. Please rest assured, Mr Mubai." Dean followed after, and right after, the call ended. But it was immediately followed after by Fei Long's call.

"Longton Street, 3rd floor, room 35." The call was immediately cut, saving Mubai a few seconds to roar his engine and dash towards the given address.

At the location, snipers were locked from far away, their aim focused towards a point on the building, while disguised armed forces cautiously waited upon the right signal to spring into action. Mubai did not notice them all but he noticed them nevertheless.

His legs hastened up the long and old staircase, slowly realizing that the building had long been abandoned, for there were no clear signs of life in every floor. No sounds in all corners, only the eerie silence and the gale howling across the narrow and dark corridors. There was no working lights, all of them broken as sharp splinters scattered all over the floor.

Mubai gritted his teeth, giving himself one last push for the last staircase towards the third floor. As he ascended, he could vaguely hear aggravated shouting, his heart immediately clenched painfully.

How dare they touch him!!

Mubai was enraged, his heart a swirl of storm. His mind was slowly being overrun by his madness. His ever calm and rationality were both thrown out the window.

Once he reached the 3rd floor, the muffled sounds were even more disturbing. Constant screaming echoed across the dark corridor, coming from room 35. The screams were from the most familiar voice Mubai could recognize. His heart almost stopped as his breathing hitched. He was finding it hard to remain as he was with his gut twisting in pain.

His slender legs swiftly covered the distance and his hand was about to turn the knob when his phone vibrated. He immediately froze and brought his mobile screen under his eyes.

Feng Mian's taciturn message flipped his turmoil.

[Mubai Ye, at a count of 10, break down the door and run to the other end.]

Her words were so cryptic that Mubai found himself calm. If there was a sudden invasion, leave it to the Empress to reign her commanding might! And as per her command, Mubai dutifully counted 1 ~ 10 and kicked the door with all his strength.

The door suddenly being torn down abruptly stopped everyone inside from moving, all heads turned to Mubai who was running towards the line of windows. He couldn't help but briefly scan the room, immediately finding Alexander sprawled on the floor, in a heap of bloody mess. His blood turned cold as his heart fell into anguish. His stomach twisted with pain as his mind swirled with pulsating pain.

His emotions were far from normal, his calm gone with the wind.

Instead of staying by the windows, Mubai ran to hug Alexander. A great tremor overtook him as tears raced down his cheeks. He could hold the heartbreak no longer and his knees collapsed by Alexander's beat up body. He looked even worse than when he first came to the Ye household, his shoes were gone, his hair and clothes disheveled. 

A tightening of his throat and a short intake of breath, a gut-wrenching sob tore the silence. But right after, bullets cut threw the air and hit the 10 men standing in the room. All of them dead instantly as a bullet embedded its way deep into their head.

When it was quiet once again, there were only Mubai, Alexander and the old Gu couple who were shaking like a leaf that can easily be blown by the wind.

In her shaky throaty voice, Gu Madam pleaded. "Mubai-Ah.... He is in the way of Yining's marriage... He cannot stay.. For our Yining...!"

"M-Mubai..." Gu Papa tried to explain as well, but after a brief thinking, he speculated how Mubai got to them so soon. After all, even though Mubai was only an assistant, he was working under the Emperor and the Empress, and can be said to be a close friend to them. 

But Gu Mama was so scared and unable to think straight. She immersed herself in begging, her heart and mind only thinking of her daughter. "We did this for our daughter! She is unhappy that you enjoy that man's company more than her's! You even rejected her when she wanted to come to the Tea plantation. What? You think she didn't feel your indifference? She loves you so much, how can she not know the changes in your heart?" Gu Mama sobbed, obstructing her words from spilling out some more.

But while she was giving it all for her daughter, Mubai felt like he was losing his lifeline seeing Alexander unresponsive. He felt his phone's vibration but his mind was in the gutter, out of heart, out of sight. His body wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears, quietly and restrained.

His grip around Alexander's wrist grew gentler as he tried to even his breathing that kept hitching in his throat. His heart was in so much pain he couldn't believe he was still conscious.

"Once he disappears, it'll all be okay. My daughter loves you very much. Just give her this day, Mubai... If it's companionship, my daughter can do it too! She has always loved you..." Gu Mama's tears tickled her cheeks. She knew better than anyone who her daughter desired the most, and even more, knew the love of the person she dearly loved. She too was wracked in pain, but never said anything to Mubai because their wedding was already set.

Unbeknownst to Yining, Gu Mama couldn't let a threat live or appear once again.

Mubai continued to feel lost, unresponsive as his torn grey eyes gazed upon Alexander's pale face that seemed like all blood had been drawn out. He mumbled incoherent things through his quivering lips, unable to move.

Then came the even footsteps of Feng Mian whose sharp eyes laid upon the Gu couple as soon as she entered the miserable room. Hatred swirled within her eyes, her lips pursed into a line. Fei Long and Shi Bai followed after her, with the latter inhaling a sharp breath at the sight of Mubai and Alexander. Tears were threatening to spill from her green forest eyes that were suffused with so much warmth.

The day ended with Feng Mian's decree: "Gu Family. Not only did you bring in the Bloodhounds Mafia into this mess but hurt a family member of Fei Long and I. There's no need to prepare, you two will no longer be permitted to enter D City ever again, and everywhere my jurisdiction lie. Good luck killing somebody else for your daughter since you love her so much!"

The Gu couple was beyond pale, they looked like they just died upon hearing Feng Mian's words. They couldn't have sneaked Alexander quietly without the help of a powerful group that can overpower the police force when the time came. But did they really think Fei Long and Feng Mian would let them be? Did they look down on Mubai's feelings for Alexander so much? Had they not expected for things to go south so soon?

Would it have been different if they had waited after the wedding? No, because Mubai was sure to give the Gu family a proposal as a compensation for his irresponsible actions. How unfortunate for the Gu's to have made their move out of impatience. 

Alexander was not just a man. He was loved by Mubai.

Alexander was unconscious for a month before regaining a little sense. All the while, Mubai left all his work to a junior. He watched over Alexander personally, from cleaning his body, changing his clothes and taking care of the room. He was almost always with Alexander, his heart wore endless worry. 

Hence, when Alexander first fluttered his eyes open, the first face he saw was Mubai's face full of beard. He almost burst out laughing because Mubai was always clean and shaven. His lips twitched, while his hazelnut eyes shifted from hazy to clarity. 

"...Alex..!" Mubai almost whimpered before holding himself back. "Thirsty?" He didn't even wait for Alexander's response before getting up to fetch a lidded cup of water with a straw. Swiftly, he offered the drink to Alexander who slowly opened his mouth to drink.

Alexander felt so good as the lukewarm water spilled into his dry mouth and parch throat. Still, he didn't know what to say. Last he remembered was the night with Mubai, then he was in a room full of people with tattoos holding deadly weapons in their hands.

Mubai let Alexander think peacefully as he stayed by his side, gently intertwining their hands together, tight and secure. Suppose, there was no more words to be said except for one.

"Alex... I love you." Mubai solemnly confessed, as if he was asking someone to marry him. Although there would have been no difference.

Alexander stared at Mubai wide-eyed, grasping for straws. After all, he had been secretly in love with Mubai who was as dense as a rock. His heart soared, but he was also afraid that this could just be a dream. So he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Mubai patiently waited until Alexander decided to wake up next. And it wasn't very long, because that night, Alexander fluttered his eyes open again to see Mubai with the same solemn look, still holding his hand. He seemed to have lost weight, his grey eyes were like the surface of the water. He was the only one reflected in them, and that was what made his heart clench.

In Mubai's hoarse voice, he repeated like a chant. "Don't leave me... Alex.." Tears were threatening to spill over his face, but in front of his heart, there was no pride nor anything else. It was just him, bearing his heart, offering it to Alexander who was clearly still delirious. But he just wanted to let him know how much regret he felt and how much he wanted to cherish the man. "Get some more rest.. I'll be here with you, always."

Hearing Mubai's mellow voice, Alexander found himself asleep once again. It felt like he had no control over his consciousness and his heart rippled with worry. He wanted to be awake, to spend time with Mubai, to finally clarify their status quo. Oh how he longed to hear him say those words again...

....

Another month passed by and Alexander remained unconscious. Mubai was no longer as panicked, overlooking Alexander everyday calmly. He practically lived in the same room as Alexander. He begun reading books about head injuries to ease his pain and worry. But most of the time, he would just spend his free time looking at Alexander with a gentle look on his face. Like he was staring at his prized treasure. A treasure he wouldn't trade for the world.

With their hands intertwined, Mubai tried to be as peaceful and optimistic as can be.

The gang would visit from time to time, checking up on both. They too had worry etched on their face, but only time will tell if Alexander would wake up once more.

.....

By the third month, Mubai felt his calm crumbling, just as his heart. His mind was swirling with depression. He was becoming so desperate that he would sometimes miss his meals and continue on his research. There were so many injuries on Alexander when he was found in room 35 that whatever triggered to cause his brain to suspend, the doctors couldn't discern.

Mubai barely felt his sanity. He was gonna see Alexander wake up again, he cannot lost him. Not now, not ever. His grey eyes burned with determination as if his life was at stake.

He gently placed a kiss on Alexander's lips before diving into another book.

.....

On the fifth month, Alexander's finger twitched. His consciousness was fighting to wake himself up. He had been in a limbo for so long, but Mubai's image always led him to a path. He only need to follow his heart, and his heart told him to be with the living. He wanted to see Mubai, so desperately, warm tears begun rolling like rain.

Mubai, as always, was beside Alexander. He immediately sprung up from his book and held onto Alexander tight. "Alex! Alex..!" He chanted his name like the way he would in his dreams. He wanted to see the familiar pair of hazelnut eyes once again, to gaze at him with the same longing.

Alexander tried really hard that tight, and Mubai felt his life rekindle.

The very next day, the couple found themselves in each other's arms. Mubai was so anxious he had fallen asleep beside Alexander, his arms wrapped around Alexander's torso. While Alexander himself fluttered his eyes open, finally feeling more grounded. This time, he was not gonna fall back.

He looked down on Mubai's haggard face but still very attractive under his gaze. His heart bloomed with paradise, peace in him at last. He rested his cheek above Mubai's head, while his hand laid upon Mubai's arm. The silence of the white room made their intermingling breathes collide and united. 

In his arms, he found peace. Mubai and Alexander laid on the bed in serenity, as if they only needed one another henceforth.

....

As soon as Alexander was discharged from the hospital, Mubai doted on him like he was a porcelain doll. After all, Mubai witnessed Alexander on a brink of death, as well as being unconscious for over five months. He just couldn't bear to have anything happen to his other half.

Once Mubai made up his mind, there was no more going back to it. Even more when his heart craved for the same thing. He loved Alexander and he will cherish him forever.

Alexander was overwhelmed, but accepted Mubai's sincerity. With his love finally requited, he didn't want to miss any moment in life without Mubai. 

People can call them gay, but really, it's just love.

A council of six were having a peaceful tea time. The children were busy playing in the next room.

Shi Bai: "*Sigh* So much drama just trying to push those two together. Who ever wrote the script?! Thanks anyway because my OTP ended up together~"

Arata Ito: "Wasn't it you... Sweetheart, you are adding too much sugar. Didn't you abstained from too much sweets?"

Shi Bai: "Just for now... please? After my heart broke seeing them a few months ago... I just feel so hungry for more sugaaaahh~~"

Arata Ito: "No can do. Here, I've set a cup for you. Drink it slow, alright?"

Shi Bai: "Yes, dad."

Arata Ito: "...Good daughter... *Sigh*"

Denise: "Love, why aren't you eating your cake? Here, ah."

Dean: "*Slaps away the fork* You knew the Bloodhounds would involve themselves, didn't you? Why didn't you stop them before anything seriously happened? Why didn't you inform me??"

Denise: "They are not dangerous, love. And I would have made sure they didn't kill Alexander. Besides, there's Fei Long and Feng Mian. :) Trust me, okay?"

Dean: "Trust me my butt. You are always so nonchalant! It wouldn't have ended so bad if you had told me sooner, and worse, I heard it from someone else. Don't you trust me enough? I'm already the Prime Minister, I can handle issues like this too."

Denise: "Hey, hey. Shh. Beautiful, you look lovely when mad but there really is no need to have yourself worried over it. Alexander wouldn't have died."

Dean: "Just hurt badly, yes! Which could have been avoided!!"

Denise: "Okay, I'm sorry... Now, eat this cake or I'll feed you with my mouth."

Dean: "..."

Denise: "Oh~? Alright then."

Shi Bai's nosebleed showered all over Arata Ito.

Meanwhile, Fei Long was serving Feng Mian like a queen she was. Although he really liked sweets himself, seeing his beloved not touching anything but tea didn't make his heart settle quite well. 

He was already feeding her the 3rd mouthful when suddenly, his head was grabbed and the taste of sweetness awash his mouth. The kiss was deep as Feng Mian made him savor the taste he was feeding her.

When their kiss ended, both of them were tinged with red.

Feng Mian: "Selfless man. Did you want this, huh??"

Fei Long couldn't deny his hidden agenda. It was true he didn't want Feng Mian to ignore the snacks. But it was also true he wanted to soften Feng Mian's heart to be intimate with him. After years of being together, he knew how to control Feng Mian's fire and he sure was good at making it hot and big.

Fei Long: "Another fork...?" He slyly asked, his electric blue eyes dancing with mirth and so much love.

Feng Mian's lips twitched and knew, she would fall for the same plot. Well, she was perfectly willing.

Shi Bai was about to collapse from so much blood lost, while Arata Ito contacted the blood bank with practice, as if this had happened so many times and he knew the routine to keep his beloved alive. 

UP NEXT IS SMUTTY TIME FOR MUBAI AND ALEXANDER! SMUT ALERT! SMUT ALERT! SMUT ALERT! BECAUSE, DUDE. I ALMOST SKIPPED THIS PART, AH!!

After everything had settled, Mubai coerced Alexander to go to bed with him. They were finally together and ready to cherish one another. Alexander eagerly took the chance, it was a chance to reconfirm their unison and mutual affection.

Mubai held Alexander by the waist, stringing him along towards the bed. His lips caressed Alexander's neck and captured his lips. Their hearts beat as one as their tongue joint together in tango.

Slowly, clothes were strewn down onto the floor as their sharp gasps tickled both their ears. Their hands craved for one another, exploring every curve. As Mubai's hands reached for Alexander's hair, the latter finally captured Mubai's shapely ass.

"Bai... Your ass feels so good. Please turn around for me."

Mubai blushed so hard but obediently listened to Alexander. He dutifully turned around, his ass full and exposed in all its glory. Alexander's slender hands immediately coped both butt cheeks and kissed the beautiful crevice in between. Mubai felt his cock going harder at Alexander's actions.

Alexander spread the butt cheeks apart and licked Mubai's butthole. He kissed and licked, then inserted his wet tongue. Mubai felt ecstatic, his hand reaching for his own cock and played with it, his hips shaking with Alexander's movements.

A wet finger made its way inside Mubai's hole, wiggled inside and eventually thrust it back and forth. Mubai felt strange at first, even a little rough due to inexperience but soon Alexander found his sensitive spot as his inside got used to Alexander's finger.

Two fingers came in next, slowly with some resistance. Alexander wrapped his other hand around his own cock, his lips licked with hunger. As he continued to play with his own, his whispers were heard by Mubai, increasing the steamy exchange.

"Bai... I love you... I want you.. Uh... Ah

Mubai felt his heart grow warm, raising his hip higher for Alexander.

Alexander's hand expertly made himself climax. He was gasping for breath but he readily made use of his semen to smear it over Mubai's hole. He even opened a lube he had in his pocket and swiftly gave Mubai three fingers.

Mubai was getting used to the sensation fast due to Alexander's gentle handling. He found himself spreading his legs wider, his cock fully erect.

Not for long, Alexander put in four fingers, almost ready to finally eat Mubai. Before he made his entrance, he took care of Mubai's cock. He wrapped the throbbing cock with his mouth and licked the head all over. He begun thrusting his head back and forth, while Mubai felt his abdomen surge with the coming onslaught of his release. 

As his arousal grew high, Alexander's thrust grew faster and deeper. When it came to Mubai's release, his cock was deep into Alexander's throat, making the latter teary eyed but with delight. Mubai couldn't help but capture his lips once more, sharing the semen inside the mouth, their tongues intertwining with so much passion, so much craving for one another.

Then Alexander had Mubai kneel on the bed, his butt raised high.

"I'll be one with you now.. Bai.."

"Take me, Alex..."

They were enthralled with their feelings for one another and soon, Alexander penetrated Mubai's entrance. Due to Alexander's huge cock, it was a little harder but both of them persevered and finally, he was inside Mubai. One and whole.

Alexander held Mubai's hips, careful not to be too rough.

"You'll feel good soon.. Please endure for a moment, Bai... I promise I'll make you feel good."

Alexander continued to throw sweet words as Mubai endured the pain of losing his virginity. Due to the initial foreplay and lubricant, the ripping only made him sore with no blood. Then Alexander slowly helped Mubai get used with a cock thrusting on his behind.

It started with slow motion, then Alexander thrust deeper and pulled his cock slow. Mubai felt teased, his cock dripping with semen about to burst. Then it came fast as he felt good with Alexander's cock inside him. 

Although he was still sore, the thrusting felt so good inside him. He loved the feeling of Alexander inside him, so his hips moved in tandem. 

Sweat trickled down their head, their skin turning to a shade of red.

Alexander passionately kept thrusting inside Mubai with all his heart, his feelings bare and all it wanted was Mubai to feel good with him. He moved his hands to wrap around Mubai's stomach and continued thrusting with their skin hugged tight against one another. Then one of his hand moved to take hold of Mubai's cock and rubbed it in rhythm to their hip movements.

Mubai was going crazy with both his ass and cock being pleasured. He groaned so hard, together with Alexander's sharp breathes in his ear.

It was intense, and the longer they were connected, the closer they were to reaching their climax. Alexander's hips continued to vigorously move, humping Mubai, his thigh slapping against Mubai's soft ass.

"Alex... Ah... Ah...! I'm cumming!!"

"Bai... come with me.. Ha.."

They were both growing exhausted but soon found themselves reaching their release almost at the same time. Mubai's semen shot out to his chest and onto the bed, while Alexander fed his everything inside Mubai's ass.

Mubai collapsed with Alexander beside him, then the latter kissed him lovingly on his lips. As they stared at each other's eyes, there was no more words to be said.

And that was just the start of their passionate night.

@CleverSpirit once asked about how a rumor between 'Feng Mian' and Balthazar came about, and I honestly forgot to include that anywhere else.

So for that, I'll briefly summarize what had occurred.

Everyone knows Balthazar is a famous teen star. His career actually stemmed back from when he was only 10, a child actor. At the age of 16, he was dragged into a party held in a Night Club for prestigious personages. 

'Feng Mian' fell in Ying Yue's plot, which happened too many times to count. This time, 'Feng Mian' was held in the same Night Club where Balthazar was. Except, 'Feng Mian' was inside a dark room. She was only meeting up with her father and Ying Yue somewhere when her consciousness drew its curtain to a close and she next found herself in total darkness.

The next time the door opened into the room, several men with creepy expressions were coming towards her. They were intent on taking advantage of her body, despite knowing she was supposed to be a 'he' in disguise. With much luck, 'Feng Mian' escaped her captures, her clothes torn but still able to cover the parts needed to be hidden. 

She ran along the corridors, feeling lost and scared. She knew she was gonna be having nightmares for several nights after the incident. As she continued to run, she bumped hard against Balthazar and it so happened that a paparazzi was following behind him like a tail.

Balthazar held 'Feng Mian's' slim waist, finding himself lost in the delicious sensation as he stared at 'Feng Mian's' face that was half hidden in the darkness because there was not enough lighting. However, 'Feng Mian's' smell was particularly good, so he easily committed it in his memory.

'Feng Mian' slapped away Balthazar's hold when she heard her captures' voices calling for her. Amidst the confusion, she dashed madly towards safety. She never turned back, so she missed the part when Balthazar stalled the chasers a little using the women beside him.

That night, 'Feng Mian' survived, Balthazar remembered the scent and the paparazzi got his scope. Unbeknownst to Balthazar, 'Feng Mian's' scent was of Ying Yue's, a soft flowery scent...

.

.

.

AND THAT CONCLUDES THIS BOOK!
Thank you so much for reading!!
(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
195K 11.5K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
4.5M 212K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
4.1K 254 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...