NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|29 Regrets

2.7K 356 139
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

"No." I turned to look up at her. No. What does she mean by no. As if she has any say in this.

"No?" I asked with my arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

"Exactly. No.I'm  not letting you leave me Camila!" She yelled and I immediately took a step back.

"Well guess what Y/N, you don't have any say in this decision! Ok, you messed everything up! Not me!" I felt myself getting more upset by the second as I yelled and pointed at her. She was being so selfish right now.

"Man what?" I heard her say as I walked over to my closet. "But you won't even let me explain. You don't know everything Camila."

I turned around quickly. "Explain! Explain what exactly Y/N? You cheated and there's no explanation for that!"

"So that's it, you just gonna leave without even hearing me out?" I shrugged as I continued to fish through my closet for my things that was until I felt a firm grip on my arm turning me around to come face to face with her.

"Oh my god what Y/N!" I yelled out in frustration I just want to be left alone at this point.

"Your ass is not leaving me like I just said!"

"Yea I am!"

"What about about your daughter huh, you just gonna leave her!"

"I'll come to visit her! But for now I don't think this is the place for me to be. I can't stand to be around you! You smell just like her Y/N, and looking at your neck I can see all the clear evidence!" I spoke as I grabbed her face in my hand moving it from side to side to get a good look at all the marks on her neck.

"That's why you need to listen to me and let me talk! Then you'd know exactly what happened not what you heard!"

"You lied to me Y/N! Time after time, and you want me to sit here and let you explain some bullshit explanation you just pulled out of your ass!" She just looked down and shook her head.

It's like she wasn't even thinking about how I was feeling right now. All she freaking cares about is getting herself out of trouble.

I sighed and rested my head on the wall. "Y/N I'm not up for arguing with you. You and I both know what you did, so I don't feel like there's anything you can be explaining to me." I said softly trying my best to hold myself together.

"Baby, please." She begged trying to walk closer but I put my hands up blocking her from my body.

She frowned by took a step back giving me my space. "Camila it's not at all what you think alright. Yes I know I went out and lied to you about where I was going but I-i didn't sleep with that girl."

"So nothing happened between you two, then why'd you keep it from me that you where meeting with her, and why did y'all go to a hotel?"

"Damnit she drugged me Camila!" Y/N yelled and I could literally see the veins forming in her neck.

I let out a bitter chuckle and pushed myself off of the wall to continue packing. "Wow Y/N really. Nice excuse, but I'm not stupid! So just tell me, tell me now how long have you been seeing this-this woman for, huh?!"

"Baby I'm telling you the truth. There was no seeing each other-

"Except for last night."

"Ok Camila I know I fucked up!"

I nodded as I got my things in a large suitcase. "You did more than that Y/N."

"Oh my god this is some bullshit!"  I only ignored her while I grabbed the rest of my things. I knew this was the best for me.

"Why are you acting like you can't just fucking listen to me!" I jumped back as she yelled and punched the wall.

"Y/N you lied to me! What can't you understand about that! I just want some space!" I kept my distance between us not knowing what she might do with her being this mad. Not that I think she would ever hit me but still. When she's mad, she's mad.

Y/N clenched her jaw tightly while keeping her bawled first to her sides. She nodded "oh I get it your just using this as an excuse to leave me. That's all."

I glared at her as I finished with my things. I don't know what her problem is right now. But she's being so insensitive about this. I shook my head looking a her sit on the bed with her head in her hands. It hurts so bad for me to see her like this, but I'm hurt too. And she's not showing me any signs that she even cares.

But she hurt me and I just needed my space from her. She needs to respect that.

******

Y/N's POV.

Later that day..

She left me. Man she really fucking left me. Before I could even explain everything. Well I explained but she doesn't believe shit I said. And I can't lie it hurts like hell.

So here I am sitting alone on my bed with a bottle of Ciroc in my hands. I know drinking is the last thing that I should be doing, and I knew by now I had already had way too much. But hey why not, I'm here alone. The girls decided to keep Ro with them for tonight and my girl just left me wanting nothing to do with me.

After Camila walked out they came right in to yell at me. Well more like Dinah, and that was something else that I didn't not feel like hearing. Telling me how they can't believe I did this to her.

Trust me I know what I did and I feel pretty fucking shitty right now.

I felt my body getting heated all over again just thinking about. It was all over some bullshit! I should have never let the bitch get in my head like that. Making her think that it was ok being that close to me. Or that I was comfortable being around her and lying to Camila. It was all a huge ass mistake that I regret making.

I know I did wrong. But I was at least hoping that she would listen to me. And just sitting here all I can do is picture her face and the look in her usual bright eyes when she say me. I knew she was hurt, I fucked up bad.

I groaned when I heard my phone start to ring making me sit up.

"What?!"

"Umm Y/N? I was just calling to check up on you I heard about what happened."

"L-Lauren?"

"Yeah it's me."

"What do you want?" I asked as I took another drink.

"I told you Y/N I'm just checking on you. I know I wasn't there with the girls today but I'm well aware of what happened. I am still your friend after all and I want to make sure your doing ok." She explained making me groan.

"Y-you know she wouldn't even believe me. She-she just got up and left! I-I tried to tell her the truth Lauren I swear did!"

"Ok, ok Y/N it's gonna be ok. How about I come over and keep you company ok. I don't want you alone right now."

I nodded while swallowing down another sip. "O-ok Lauren. You can come."

"I'll be right over babe, just stay calm. I'm coming." I sniffed.

"Ok." I then heard the beep of my phone and I knew she hung up. I wiped off my mouth and laid back on my cold bed. At least somebody still cares about me.

••••••••••••••••

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this filler chapter 🙂🙃💓

So Camila left Y/N😢and she is not taking it well. But now Lauren's coming over to check on her.

Do you guys believe Lauren has really changed or is she still the same Lauren who was in love with Y/N?🤔 guess we'll find out in the next chapter😌

Thank you all for reading/voting💫Also sorry for any mistakes🤢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...