The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Seventy-Six

31.8K 1.5K 1.7K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Marcel's POV

"So I bought snacks and goodies for tonight and I brought tons of your games that you have in your closet so you won't be that bored tonight."

Olivia and Leeroy came over at two in the afternoon to prepare everything for their sleepover. I'm still not sure how I feel about this and frankly, I feel like I'm going to be very uncomfortable. I'll bring my laptop just in case the activities they do are too girly. I can watch TBBT on Netflix while they occupy themselves.

"Tia said she will be here at seven," Olivia sets her phone down and grabs the blankets from the chair. She exits the kitchen and heads to the living room to set up.

"What are you doing?" Edward walks in with his headphones around his neck. He's got a lazy attire on of gym shorts and a black t-shirt. He has a snapback on which is new and odd.

"Sleepover," I sigh and continue to cut bananas into Olivia's fruit salad recipe.

"You are really starting to freak me out Cell," he laughs, "but I understand if the tables are turning on you."

"I'm not gay," I roll my eyes, "I'm being forced to join this pathetic scheme which is all Leeroy and Olivia's idea. You're girlfriend is in on this too." I remind him.

"Don't remind me," he sits down on the counter, "I have to come too. She threatened me by saying she wouldn't have sex with me if I didn't come."

I scrunch my face and ignore his remark. I continue to cut these bananas and the remainder of fruit Olivia brought for me to add into this giant bowl of fruit salad. She's really excited and I'm happy to see her that way, but I'm not ready for all the things her and Leeroy planned to do tonight. I won't be alone on it though, I've got Edward here to share my pain.

"It looks so good!" Olivia comes in and takes a piece of banana and pops it in her mouth, "add more sliced bananas and apples! They're my favorites." She smiles and leaves the room in search for a busy Leeroy.

"That's freaky," Edward takes a strawberry from the basket and dips it in the chocolate fondue.

"What's freaky?" I ask mixing the various fruits. I feel so girly and it's traumatizing.I stop instantly and start cleaning up the counter.

"How she like apples and bananas just like a certain person who isn't in the room but looks exactly like us," he raises a brow at me and gives me a devious smile.

"Everyone likes apples and bananas, they are a common favorite to about seventy percent of the worlds population," I state.

"But isn't it ironic to you that she and Harry have so much in common," he takes another berry in his mouth, "and don't act like you have yet to notice. I seen her that one day she came for lunch, taking off all the crust off her bread. You know Harry likes the crust, that freak."

"The crust aren't that appealing, you have to admit," I try to defend Olivia.

"Or how she loves to wear beanies," he mentions.

"You wear them," I sneer.

"Yeah but she has probably like a million pairs. She also likes classic things, like vintage shit, and Harry loves classic cars and old records," he goes on ranting, "admit it, they're perfect for each other. They're just so fucking clueless."

"She doesn't like him though," I say.

"Bullshit," he laughs, "she's head over heels for that fuck. I know she doesn't like Chloe, there had to be another reason for her attack on her at the pub other that defending Tia."

"Nobody likes Chloe," I reassure him, "mom doesn't even like her, and that says a lot."

"But I feel like her and twinkle toes have somehing going on," he pulls out his phone.

"By twinkle toes, do you mean Olivia," I ask in confusion. He nods and fiddles with his phone. He stops the conversation and I finish cleaning up. Maybe Liv and Chloe do have something going on? I never thought about it, or asked her. It's starting to get to me.

Edward's POV

I'm so fucking done with this shit. I walk into the living room and spot Marcel and his friends sitting on the floor with a fort of blankets and pillows. Someone fucking kill me.

"Babe come on," Tia reaches her hand out. I sigh and crawl into the surprisingly large space they created, "cool huh.'

"I guess," I look around the cave. It's starting to suffocate me.

"So what's first?" Olivia asked eagerly.

"Well since it's going to be a long night, I was thinking we can do facial masks first," Marcel's weird friend claps, "I have two options: yogurt and avocado. Personally, I think the yogurt is the best because it's so mosturizing, but avocado works just as good."

"Hell no," I begin to crawl out.

"No," Tia tugs on my sleep pants, "you promised you'd stay." I groan and sit back down.

"I don't think masks are my thing," Marcel looks at me and I shrug. I have no say in this anymore really.

"They're not that bad," Leeroy pats his arm, "promise."

"I'll go with the yogurt mask," Olivia reaches for the bowl.

"Hand me the avocado," Tia smiles, "I love how it exfoliates your pores."

"It does wonders," Leeroy says, and it looks like he's having a mini orgasm. This is uncomfortable and I just want to get the hell out of here.

"Which one do you want?" Olivia asks Marcel while she rubs that cum looking shit on her face. I laugh and Tia gives me a glare.

"I don't want to put a mask on, they look really..well I just don't want to," Marcel rubs the back of his neck looking displeased.

"How do I look?" Tia looks at me with a cheeky smile. 

"You look like the grinch and hulk," I joke and she smacks my arm, "get me some chips to go with your dip face."

"It's not edible," she rolls her eyes, "the mask is filled with natural oils."

"It's edible," Leeroy interrupts, "but you wouldn't like it. It's disgusting."

"Come on babe," Tia scoots closer, "put on some mask, please."

"You're going to have to strap me down to put that shit on my face," I laugh at her, "hell to the fucking no."

Marcels POV

So after a good solid ten minutes of Tia tieing down Edward to a chair, she finally finished putting avocado mask on Eddy's face. She took on his challenge of strapping him down and she did. It was funny because I didn't think Tia had the strength to force Edward onto the chair. She made me run to get rope from the supply closet. 

"Test me again," Tia laughs at Edward.

"I hate you all," he pouts, "burn in hell assholes."

"You asked for it," Olivia giggles, "that was so amazing Tia! How did you learn to tie ropes like that?"

"I have a brother and my dad would take us fishing all the time," she shrugs, "I always had to tie the boat down and we also went hunting a lot."

"Sick!" Olivia says. Leeroy and I give her a stare. That was odd?

They cut me some slack and didn't attack me with masks either. I was pretty happy about that. So far this sleepover isn't bad, considering the fact that Edward is strapped to a chair with avocado mask on his face.

"What the hell?" Harry enters the room and starts laughing hystericallyl.

"Fuck off," Edward wriggles in the chair.

"Have fun Eva?" Harry teases. We all laugh but the laughter ends when we see Chloe walking in behind him.

"Harry," Tia stares up at him, "are you aware that a slut is following you? I don't think you shut the door right when you came in."

"Stick a sock in it godzilla," Chloe fires back.

"Bitch," Tia frowns, "I will fuck you up again princess."

"So what's going on here?" Harry looks down at our setting, not defending Chloe. Harry is a sweet guy, but he puts family over girls, and he considers Tia a sister.

"We were having a sleepover," Edward says with no enthusiasm, "but you decided to bring Goldiwhore so now you've brought tension to the room."

Harry shakes his head and heads to the kitchen with Chloe running behind him. 

Harry's POV

I find tons of food on the kitchen counters but leave it alone. Chloe and I just came back from another dinner date at a fancy restaraunt of her choice. I believe it was called Randles, on the outskirts of London.

"Why did you bring me here," Chloe sighs.

"I didn't know they were going to have a sleepover," I shrug, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. I hold one up for her but she shakes her head.

"Well they all hate me," she rolls her eyes, "especially that stupid slut Tia."

"Hey," I walk over and grasp her shoulders, "don't worry about them."

"Well I cannot stand either of them," she pulls her hair up, "especially that boy...Lerroy? He's worse than they are."

"Well I'm here and that's all that matters, right?"

"Yeah," she digs her face into my chest. I hold her and she hugs back. She's quite tall so I don't get that protective feeling I wish I could if she were shorter. I kind of do wish she was a bit shorter.

"You want to go watch a movie?" I rub her back, "we can make our own blanket setting and just cuddle."

"No thanks," she quietly says, "I think I'm just going to go home and rest. It's been a long day."

"I understand," she pulls away from our hold. She looks up and leaves a kiss on my lips. I sniff and she has a cologne scent.

"What?" she looks at me.

"Your perfume," I sniff again, "you have a cologne scent on you? It's not mine."

"Oh," she looks down on her shirt, "must be my dads. He gave me a quick squeeze before you came to pick me up for dinner today."

"Oh," I look at her.

"Well I'm gonna head out," she smiles, "see you soon."

"Bye," I lean on the counter and watch her walk off. I shake my head and walk back into the living room.

"The slore is gone," Edward laughs. He's wiping off the gunk he had on his face and theres a row of movies on the floor, "how about you join us now. You're less of an asshole when she's not around."

"Shut up," I take a seat with them, "what are you guys doing?"

"Well my brother works with people who make the DVD's for new movies," Leeroy claps, "and he hooked me up with a bunch of movies that aren't out on DVD yet."

"Nice," I reach for one movie I wanted to watch in the theatres but Ed and Celly didn't want to go watch.

They decide on each picking out a movie they don't want to watch and wait until the last one stands. It ends up being some sort of romantic action movie. I don't mind on watching it. We stand from the blanket setting and head to the home theatre. 

They move to the center of the aisles and sit together. I end up on the right to Marcel with Olivia on his left. It seems so awkward now and there's tension, even with Marcel between us. I still can't get the picture out of my head from when I seen her run away from me from the hospital and I don't think it's a good time to discuss it.

Edwards POV

The movie was pretty epic and Tia almost fell asleep half way through. I woke her up and told her it was too early to be sleeping. I looked over a couple times at Harry and Olivia but noticed Marcel inbetween the two, so that killed the excitement.

"We should sleep outside under the stars," Tia suggest, "it'd be pretty cool don't you think?"

"I'm down," I shrug. This damn sleepover turned out to be pretty fucking chill and I'm not thinking about fucking Tia anymore for dragging me into it.  

"That'd be so fun!" Olivia cheers, "Marcel can we?" I glance over at Harry who's trying to hide the way he looks at her. He smiles at how giddy she got but then it disappeared when she asked Marcel if it was okay. That guy is so fucked and he needs to drop blonde bitch already.

"Fine," Marcel sighs, "let me go get my allergy pills first."

"I think I'm going to stay here, inside," Harry says.

"Stop being such a fucking downer man," I latch my arm around his shoulder and drag him to the back yard, "it'll be fun."

Harry's POV

I try to run back inside because I think sleeping outside under the stars is too much for me, but Edward keeps pulling me back out. He's not having it.

"Why are you trying so hard to go back inside man?" Edward pulls me aside, while everyone else sets up the blankets they hauled back here.

"Because I just don't feel comfortable okay," I admit.

"Is it because Livy's here," he calls her.

"Since when did you give her a nickname you freak," I look at him. That definitley caught me off guard.

"She's cool man, and Tia and her are like really good friends which made her and I good friends," he looks over at Tia, "she's like a little sister now, well to me. But to you, she's like your star crossed lover."

"You're freaking me out man," I cross my arms. I've never heard Edward talk like this before, it's odd.

"You're trying to get out of this conversation but I'm not having it with you," he playfully punches my arm, "you need to fucking get your head straight and get to that." he points to Olivia.

"She doesn't want me," I remind him, "she said it herself. I've tried so hard and nothing ever seemed to work okay. I have Chloe now and I'm happy with her."

"Are you?" Edward taunts, "are you really happy? That whore has nothing going for you man, and you know it."

"I'm sick of you calling her that," I defend my girlfriend, "she's my girlfriend and you're my brother, why can't you repsect my decisions."

"Because you make stupid ones," he snaps and walks away from me.

(Hey Guys! :D Sorry for the late update! I've been watching the World Cup and that shit got me fucked up! haha 

But I hope you loved the chapter! Love you guys so much! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...
10.3K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...
25.2K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...