Ghungroo - The Siren Call of...

By cynnair

Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It start... More

Intro - The Home-coming
Chapter 2 - Well, Hello There
Chapter 3 - The Girlfriend
Chapter 4 - The Problem with Luggage
Chapter 5 - Hands Off!
Chapter 6 - Popcorn and BFF's
Chapter 7 - Wanton Thoughts
Chapter 8 - Big Brother
Chapter 9 - Oh, Mr Deejay!
Chapter 10 -The Problem with Milkshake
Chapter 11 - In the name of Art
Chapter 12 - I am Me
Chapter 13 - Feeling Good
Chapter 14 - Dancing Up a Storm
Chapter 15 - A Silly Little Child
Chapter 16 - Take Me Home
Chapter 17 - Not A Silly Little Child
Chapter 18 - Taken By Her
Chapter 19 - Clear the Cobwebs
Chapter 20 - And Then I Dance
Chapter 21 - Tina To The Rescue
Chapter 22 - Metamorphosis
Chapter 23 - E is for Engagement Party
Chapter 24 - What just Happened?
Chapter 25 - This Thing Between Us
Chapter 26 - Let's Dance
Chapter 27 - The Shoebox
Chapter 28 - E is for Exhibition Night
Chapter 29 - I Want Her
Chapter 30 - Dinner and Dimples
Chapter 31 - Stay Away!
Chapter 32 -Secrets have a Way of Unravelling
Chapter 33 - I Want Him
Chapter 34 - Yes, Please!
Chapter 35 - This will be Good
Chapter 36 - Wanting Her...Again
Chapter 37 - The Morning After
Chapter 38 - Buttery Eggs and Scrambled Thoughts
Chapter 39 - Some Truths
Chapter 40 - Road-Tripping
Chapter 41 - Pitt Stop
Chapter 42 - Falling for Her
Chapter 43 - Love Is More Than A Four Letter Word
Chapter 44 - Wanting Him -Again!
Chapter 45 - Nothing in Half-Measures
Chapter 46 - Men in Suits
Chapter 47 - A Table Has Many Uses
Chapter 48 - I am Changed
Chapter 49 - Heart-to-Heart
Chapter 50 - Can't Stay Away
Chapter 52 - Another Heart-to-Heart
Chapter 53 - Unpleasant Surprises
Chapter 54 - At Crossroads
Bonus Chapter 55 - Further Away
Announcement
Not a Chapter - Book Cover Credit

Chapter 51 - Words is all it Takes

484 29 1
By cynnair

Another chapter today as promised! Lots of love x

Warning- Explicit Content!

Chapter 51

He makes short work of removing my underwear and I lie beneath him panting and shamelessly clawing at his back. I lift his t-shirt over his head and help him take it off. But when I reach for his jeans button, he stops me.

"No. I want to taste you."

Oh.

My toes curl and a wet warmth spreads out from between my thighs.

Words. Just words is all it takes from him to get me ready.

There is no need for foreplay. Our foreplay started an hour ago when he called me. We are both ready. We both knew where this was leading us to.

If it wasn't him pitching at my door, it would have been making each other come over the phone. Either way, we both need this.

He inches down to the slick spot between my legs. Hooking both my legs over his shoulders, he bends down and buries his face into my most sensitive area. He does not start slow. He dives right in. I instantly convulse and take in a sharp breath as he sucks me. His tongue and teeth lick and nip the lips of my vagina. I know I'm soaking there already.

He isn't gentle either. He need not be. I'm on fire. He tongue-fucks me, slipping his tongue in and out of me and biting down on the the soft, wet flesh there.

I cannot help the moans that escape me. This is far too intense. I bite down on my lip but I'm too far gone to care now.

Let Tina hear. I don't care.

My only concern now, is that she will knock on my door and disturb us and bring an end to this intense pleasure pulsing at my centre as Riaan licks me.

My thighs clench and I grind up to meet the demands of Riaan's tongue. All too quickly, as he bites down on me again, I shatter into an orgasm. I can do nothing else but clench my thighs around his neck and shudder as wave after wave of intense pleasure floods through me.

My legs slacken and I feel Riaan move away from me.

My eyes are closed. I'm sure I screamed out his name as I came. But I can't be sure. I concentrate on breathing evenly, relishing in the aftermath of my climax.

I hear the ripping of plastic and open my eyes to see Riaan slide a condom on to his erection.

Before I know it, his hands grab me and flip me over onto my stomach.

"On your hands and knees. This is going to be hard and fast."

Oh.

God, do I love it when he talks dirty to me...And with that commanding voice too...And the word baby that he uses on me...it melts me into a puddle inside.

I'm a feminist. Well, at least I think I am? I'm not so sure anymore...I shouldn't be liking this treatment of me by him. I shouldn't be so compliant to orders from any man so easily, or responsive to the endearment 'baby' of all things.

But when Riaan instructs me like this, calls to me and gets me ready for our coupling, my body reacts in ways I never imagined it could. His commands are a flame that turns me into molten wax, ready to to moulded into anything he wants.

I come undone and lie in a pool of my own heat.

Fuck it, his words are hot. I comply to his demand willingly. I pull myself up onto my hands and knees, anticipating- no,willing- what comes next.

I haven't come down from my first orgasm, yet I'm ready for him to enter me. Riaan comes up from behind me and with one hard thrust, buries himself deep inside me.

He groans with pleasure, a low, deep guttural sound that comes from the base of his throat.

My breath hitches and a moan of satisfaction escapes me too.

He starts thrusting in and out of me, holding my hips and slamming me hard against his pelvis with each stroke.

I can feel the tension build up inside me already. Our bodies slap together as he pounds into me, harder and faster. I clutch at the sheets and moan into my pillow, completely lost once more.

I'm at the edge again, clenching my core and pushing backwards to meet his thrusts. 

"Fuck, baby...I can't..." he breathes.

He groans out my name as he comes. He reaches around to the front of me, cupping my crotch and rubbing me at the core. This pushes me over immediately. This time I do cry out his name, shuddering into an orgasm once more.

Two mind-blowing orgasms in the space of twenty minutes? Is that even possible? Is it normal?

We collapse onto my bed, the both of us completely wasted after that intense moment.

Twenty minutes of hardcore, unadulterated sex. I am completely destroyed. Our breathing is harsh and fills the silence in the room.

"That was...it was..."

"Thrilling, exhilarating, mind-blowing," he offers.

I giggle. I remember saying something similar to him the day I went down on him.

"All of that, and more," I smile, as I use the same response he had that day too.

He pulls off his jeans and underwear that didn't quite make it completely off in our hurry to be satisfied.

He settles back down on my bed and pulls me close to him.

"You're staying?" I ask, not too sure whether I want him to, or not.

"Mmmm, from the tone in your voice I'm guessing you don't want me to stay."

His voice sounds relaxed. Sleepy, even.

"It's not that," I say quickly. "I'm just worried about Rahul coming here unannounced. He does that from time to time, especially in the morning, before going to work. What would he think if he saw you had slept over."

"He'd think we'd been fucking. Not sleeping."

He says this so lightly that I giggle.

I grab his mouth, shooshing him into silence. He's talking too loudly.

Impossible. That's really the only word that describes him.

"So, you still worried about Tina hearing us?"

"Well...yes."

"Too late. The way you screamed, twice might I add, I think everyone on this floor heard us."

Oh, no. Was I that loud?

"Did I really? What have you done to me? I've become a sex-crazed maniac. I was even going to take nude pics of myself and send to you, you know."

"Really? You were going to do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Have you done that before?"

"No."

"Good. I like the idea of you becoming a sex-crazed maniac as long as it's with me, and only me."

We lie like this for an hour chatting about nothing in particular. Riaan touches me lightly, stroking my skin and caressing me.

We do it again. This time slowly, without rush and with me on top. I straddle his hips, moving to my own pace and languishing in the look on his face as it contorts in pleasure.

Me. That look of desire on his face is from me pleasuring him, touching him. This thought in turn heightens my own pleasure and I move on him unabashed, grinding into him with a newfound abandonment. We've done it so many times now that I'm comfortable with my nakedness in front of him.

We come together, this time knowing when the other is at the very edge without having to say it. It's amazing how in tune our bodies are to each other in such a short space of time.

We take pleasure in giving and taking pleasure. It's as simple as that.

I'm sad when he finally gets up and starts dressing.

"Early start tomorrow. I need at least a few hours of sleep and that's not likely to happen with you next to me. Come, see me out."

Reluctantly, I pull on my underwear and see him to the door. There is no light under Tina's door. She's asleep. Maybe, she didn't hear us? Not that I care much now, even if she did.

We embrace one last time and he leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.8K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
409K 9.6K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...
234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
39 7 6
In the pulsating heart of coaching life, Norah and Zayn find themselves entangled in a passionate whirlwind romance. What starts as innocent glances...