Being Bart Bordelons Daughter

By booksbyvictoria

What are the perks to being bart bordelons daughter? Alyssa doesn't know any. She hates the guys, and she hat... More

Being bart bordelons daughter
Chapter 1: Being Forced To Go
Chapter 2: Boring Boring Beach.
Chapter 3: Knock Knock
Chapter 4: Magcon Orlando Day 1
Chapter 5: Complications
Chapter 6: Decision Making
Chapter 7: Let the drama begin.
Chapter 8: Its been a month
Chapter 9: Surprise(:
Chapter 10: The Present
Chapter 11: Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 12: Trust Nobody.
Chapter 13: Expulsion.
Chapter 14: So Long, Farewell.
Chapter 15: Crash
Chapter 16: Hide And Seek
Chapter 17: Life Changes In An Instant
Chapter 18: Miracles.
Chapter 19: Reunited.
Chapter 20: Conclusions Were Made.
Chapter 21: Morgan
Chapter 22: Accident
Chapter 24: The Consequences.
Chapter 25: Go Home.
Chapter 26: The Favor.
Chapter 27: The Door.
Chapter 28: New Addition.
Chapter 29: Emotionless
Chapter 30: Tired Of It
Chapter 31: I Dont Know
Chapter 32: Make It Right.
Chapter 33: With You.
Chapter 34: Couldnt Believe It
Chaoter 35: Currently Living
Chapter 36: In A Rush
Chapter 37: Locked In.
Chapter 38: Remember Me?
Chapter 39: Grieving
Chapter 40: Love Always
THANK YOU SO MUCH :) <3
NEW SEQUEL IS OUUUUTTT

Chapter 23: I Meant It.

1.8K 43 5
By booksbyvictoria

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"what happened hun? why are you crying?!" my mom asked in concern.

I got off the plane exhausted and totally drained out. When my mom saw my swollen puffy eyes she was automatically concerned. She greeted me hugging me tightly. I felt like crying but nothings could come out. My tear ducts were empty. I dragged my suitcase behind me and followed my mom to the car. I told her everything that happened. My mom is like my bestfriend.. of course i would tell her.

"Oh darling. There will always be boys like that. Im so sorry you had to experience it. All break ups are hard. How bout we buy some tubs of ice cream and a lot of chocolate and you can go watch movies all day. Sound good?" she said rubbing my back comfortingly.

"Yeah thats good." i said and sniffled.

She started up the car and we made our way to the supermarket. We picked up tissues and a lot of junk food and movies.

When i got home i ran upstairs not wanting to talk to anybody. I took a couple of tissue boxes and chocolate and brought Dear john the movie upstairs with me and started the movie. Eating kept my mind off of it until I realized nash has been calling me for the past 2 hours.

-------------------

NASH'S P.O.V

She stormed out of the house and ran down the street. I tried to chase her but she had every right to be mad at me. I screwed up so bad. I walked back inside.

"Give up?" morgan said sitting on the couch.

"Leave. My. House." i said furious.

"But im carrying YOUR child." She pointed out.

"Thats YOUR fault. YOU got ME drunk and now look where we are. My girlfriend left me AND my slutty ex is sitting on MY couch acting like she is moving in AND she is carrying a poor innocent child that doesnt deserve immature 16 year old parents." i said clenching my fists.

"Nash you cant blame it all on me." she said.

"Your right i cant. But i get to be mad about it. Now get your pregnant ass out of my house." i said.

"Nash i have no where to go! dont do this to mee!" she wined.

"poor you." i said sarcastically.

"Nash..  nash what are you doing. Please dont do this." she said as i pulled her off of my couch and pushed her out my front door. I slammed it and locked it and ran up to my room.

I punched the wall so pissed because the one thing that i cared about most i let slip through my fingers. I love her so much. I cant let her leave. She is my everything. I decided to call her.

After about 3 hours of calling and no response i cried. I couldnt stop the tears from rolling down. The phone rang in my ear and it went straight to voicemail.

"leave a message and ill try and get back to you as soon as possible!" i heard her voicemail message say.

The tone beeped and i decided to leave a message.

"Babe." i cried.

"please. let me explain. Im not going to stop calling until you hear me out. I love you. i will never stop loving you. You need to understand it was a mistake. Please answer." i cried more and then finally hung up.

------------------

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I flipped my phone over and turned it on silent and continued to watch the movie. Somewhere a long the way i fell asleep and when i woke up the movie had ended and it was silent in my room. I flipped over my phone

97 voicemails and 154 missed calls. Damn. I started listening to some of them.

Alyssa baby please  dont do this.. pick up the phone please! i love you..

let me explain please just answer.

It was an accident i promise baby please dont leave me.

Im not going to stop calling until you answer. I will never stop loving you alyssa. Your my everything and i need you in my life. Dont leave. I wont let you leave that easily.

The rest of them were similar to that.. Begging me to pick up the phone and crying telling me that he loves me. What i want to know is how long did he keep this from me? I cant believe this is what he was hiding. I Gave him everything. My fists clenched while i thought about it. I was so mad. I am so heartbroken. I feel drained out and i dont want t anything. I just want to sit in my messy room staring at a wall thinking. That is exactly what i did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S MOMS P.O.V

Alyssa hasnt came out of her room for 3 days. She only comes down to get food. She grabs a bag of chips and runs back upstairs not saying anything. She hasnt showered. She hasnt changed her clothes. She just sits in her room. I feel like i should help her but i think she needs time alone. I know she loved him and i know this is hard on her but she has to move on. If only there was something i could do...

____________________________________________________

NASH'S P.O.V

All i have been doing is calling her. I go straight to voicemail everytime. Maybe she isnt getting my calls. She would have answered by now right? Its been  3 days. I feel so guilty. I cant believe this is happening. My mom and my family they are all so dissapointed in me. How could i have let this happen? I called sobbing each time. 

ring

ring

ring

ring

"You know by now i thought you would have gotten the memo." I heard alyssas voice on the other line. I was so surprised and so happy she picked up.

"STOP CALLING ME. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU? WHEN I SAID WE WERE  OVER I MEANT IT. STOP CALLING." She screamed and then hung up.

Tears fell fast down my cheeks. I stuffed my face into a pillow and sobbed.

i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself.

"Nashy?" I heard skylynns little voice say. She walked in and hopped up onto the bed.

"Whats the matter?" She asked.

"Oh just a rough day." I lied.

"Camwon is here." She said pronouncing camerons name wrong.

I smiled softly and told her to go get him. Sooner than later cam was up and in my room.

"I heard." He said closing the door.

I got up from the bed and walked over to my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My eyes were red and puffy and my nose was stuffy.

"Its okay bro." He said.

"Obviously you didnt here i got morgan pregnant." I said through gritted teeth.

"WHAT?" Cameron asked in suprise.

"yeah looks like im gonna be a dad and im never going to see alyssa again." I said tears flooding my eyes.

"cmon bro its okay. Lets not talk about it." He said and turned on the x box. We played video games to get my mind off of things.

______________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

 I put my ear buds in and blast the music laying with my feet propped up on top of the back board of my bed and throwing a stress ball up and catching it. Ive stopped crying. I should probably come out of my room soon. I am just so angry. I cant believe Nash would do this  to me. The next day i actually took a shower and felt a little better after. washing away my tear stains and cleaning my hair. I braided my hair and put on shorts and a tank top and decided to relax at the beach. I put in my ear buds and blasted miss moving on by fifth harmony. I could relate to it and it made me feel better for some reason.

___________

Its been a week and two days. I miss him. I truly do. But i have to move on. I decided to go to starbucks. I walked down the street and then to starbucks. It wasnt that far of a walk so i got there fairly quickly. I walked in and ordered what i usually order. I decided just to walk home so i spun around sipping from my delicious drink and looked up.

My jaw dropped.

Cameron and Nash were on there way walking into starbucks. Shit. What do i do? I dont want to see him! He looks so good though. Thats when his piercing blue eyes connected with mine. It felt like time froze. I didnt know what to do. They walked in and i walked fast past them.

"WAIT ALYSSA." Nash shouted.

______________________________

AN: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you likkkkeeee. Vote? <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Do itttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...