Chapter 26: The Favor.

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Days go by and i havent heard a single thing from nash. Maybe thats a good thing. Maybe he actually did what i told him and went home. I have decided im more angry with him then sad. What he did was totally wrong and he doesnt deserve my forgiveness. I will be strong and snot cave into what he says. Lets hope it stays that way.

One week later my dad announced there will be a magcon in toronto canada. I have never been to canada before and i am excited but im nervous to see Nash. I cant be around him. I am beginning to get over him which is a good sign. i think. We leave friday and today is Wednesday so I decided to start packing.  

_______________________________

FRIDAY

Me and dad finally arrived at the hotel really late and we were tired from jet lag so we fell asleep almost as soon as we got into our hotel room. The next morning we met everybody down to go eat breakfast. I kept my distance from Nash but i could feel his eyes staring at me. After we all ate we went to the arena .

"Aye matt can i share a table with you since...nash." I said to matt when we walked into the arena.

"Yeah sure." Matt said.

Me and matts table was relativley near where Nash and Shawns's table was. I just ignored Nash and waited for fans to arrive.

-----------------------------

NASH'S P.O.V

Why does Alyssa have to be so gorgeous? I cant stop looking at her and i know she knows im looking at her. She is now meeting fans with matt and Im with shawn. Theres nothing wrong with shawn in fact i love shawn its just i wish she was by my side. I miss her so damn much. Fans started filing in and thats when i realized that the fans still dont really know that me and alyssa arent together anymore. Which means they might want a picture with both of us. Or they want a picture of me and alyssa together. Alyssa went up on stage and announced all of us and then came back down to meet fans. Thats when i had an idea. I turned to Shawn and asked

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What is it?" He asked.

__________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

The fans started coming in and then i signed some posters and magcon shirts. I took some pictures with fans and then the boys went up to dance to Lip gloss. I sat here bored watching the boys dance. I probably look like a loser being the only one sitting over here. When hey finished the boys came back down to there stations and matt and I took some more pictures with fans. They started playing 'Could Be Me' by MKTO and i danced a little to the beat of the song because i looooovveee that song. I signed some more pictures and then heard my name being called. I looked up to see a little girl standing there holding a white t shirt. She placed it down on the table and it was a picture of me and Nash together.

"Can I have a picture with both of you so I can put it on a T shirt?" She asked.

I smiled softly and said "Go get Nash." 

She nodded her head and walked off to the station next to me, where Nash was and got him to get over. He smirked at me and i looked away. She got in the middle and Nash went on one side and I was on the other. The camera flashed and then the picture was taken. We hugged her and then she started to walk away but then turned around.

"Why arent you guys at the same station? Everybody wants a picture with both of you." She said.

Me and Nash looked at eachother.