Chapter 30: Tired Of It

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I got into my hotel room and went into the bathroom. The next thing i knew i was laying on the floor on my side with the door closed just staring at the wall. I didnt want to move so i didnt. I was glad nobody would interrupt me beacouse they were all at magcon. I didnt want to talk i just wanted to lay there. Thats exactly what i did. Unfortunatley 3 hours later my dad showed up. He opened the door and looked at me.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He asked.

I didnt answer.

"Cmon hun get up." He said.

I still didnt answer i just stared at the hotel bathroom wall.

"I know your upset but." He started but didnt finish i guess he decided to just leave me alone. He closed the door and left me in there by myself. Just the way i liked it.

___________________________

BARTS P.O.V

I knocked on cams door. Maybe she would listen to somebody else. She was like in another world. Totally unresponsive. I know she is upset because of nash or whatever but she cant be like this forever. Cam swung open the door and i said.

"Alyssa is laying on the floor staring at the wall not saying anything or moving." I said.

"I will go talk to her." Cam said.

________________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Soon cam walked in and close the door behind him. He layed on his side across from me on the floor and looked at me.

"I know your upset but its ok. Its all going to be ok. I thought you wanted him to leave you alone..." Cam said.

I did.

I do.

Im just upset.

Go away.

I ended up not saying anything.

"he loves you." Cam said.

I felt tears starting to form quickly. I shook my head saying that he doesnt.

"Oh yes he does." Cameron said.

I let a tear trickle down.

"Dont cry. He doesnt want to make you cry. he told me." he pointed out.

"I want to go home." I mumbled quietly.

"Alright." Cameron said.

then he got up and left. Soon after that dad told me my plane leaves in 45 minutes so i got up and put on sweat pants and a sweat shirt and didnt bother wiping off the make up that stained my face. I sat on my bed just staring out.

Soon the door opened i couldnt see who it was nor did i care but then i relazed this person grabbed my face and kissed me softly. I pulled away to see it was nash. I pushed him off of me and went back to staring at the wall.

"Can we talk now?" he asked.

I shook my head in response.

"We have to talk sometime." he pointed out.

I shook my head again.

10:30 flight leaves 10:45 gotta get going. I stood up grabbed my suitcase and walked out. Nash chased after me.

"So your just going to leave?" he asked.

"Thats the plan." I said.

"When am i going to see you again?" he asked.

"Hopefully never." I said truthfully.

"why do you hate me?" He asked.

"Im a stubborn bitch and a waste of your time. I would hate me to if i were you." I snapped and rolled my eyes at him.

"I didnt mean it." he said.

"Sure you didnt." I said.

"Come on lets talk about this." nash said.

"Got a plane to catch." I said.

"Fine on the phone." he said.

"Phones dead." I lied.

"Lies." he said.

damnit.

"Ill call you and i wont stop until you pick up." he said. and stopped walking with me.

I got onto my plane and thensat down and sure enough as soon as we were allowed to use our phones again nash was calling me non stop.

"what." I picked up.

"I love you." he said straight out.

"Why dont you go tell that to sarah or.. or the  girl who is carrying your baby." I snapped.

"I dont love either of them." he replied.

"yes but you like sarah." I said.

"Not as much as i like you." he said.

"one second im a waste of time and now your saying that you still love me. Make up your mind nash." I said.

"Maybe we should see other people." Nash said.

Ouch that hurt. It was silent for sometime.

"k." was all i said and then hung up the phone.

Soon i got a text from Nash.

N= NASH A= ALYSSA.

n: cmon alyssa dont be upset.

a: you have given me so many reasons to be upset.

n: I know im sorry. I dont want to hurt you.

a: really? thats hard to believe considering you called me a stubborn bitch and now you like some other girl and you have a baby coming and i bet you she doesnt even know that and i hope she finds out and dumps you.

n: harsh

a: dont care

n: im srry

a: no your not

n: I love you alyssa

a: NO YOU REALLY DONT.

n: yes i do.

a: If this is the way you treat someone you love then i dont want to be loved by you.

n: im sorry.

a: stop saying that.

n: ok. 

a: k

_________________________

AN: I know its short but im really tired its 1:30 in the morning i gotta go to bed. Thanks for reading. voteeeeeee