Chapter 28: New Addition.

NASH'S P.O.V

Sh emisses me. I never would have thpught that she atually missed me. She hated me. Wow.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She said shyly.

I felt a grin form across my face and i walked closer to her and then hugged her. She hugged back but i could tell she was still upset.

"Okay we made up.." I yelled to whoever was on the other end of the door.

"Truthfully?" Matt asked.

"Yeah." Alyssa said.

He opened the door and me and alyssa went our sepereate ways. I dont think i am fully forgiven. I have a lot of making up to do but ill do whatever it takes to get that girl to forgive me.

___________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

We did our normal magcon me and nash not really talking only if it was forced. tehre was a couple times when we were asked to take pictures and it wasnt as awkward but I cant even trust him. Im still fairly upset about this whole thing. Magcon ended and then the next morning me and dad got onto a plane and went home. Me and Nash didnt even say goodbye. I was kind of upset that we didnt have our normal goodbye with all the hugs and kisses but.. were not dating anymore so obviously i wasnt going to get a big goodbye from him.

__________________________________

*1 month later* 

Nash and I barely have talked. A text here and there but thats it. Dad and I have just gotten onto our plane. We are on our way to Chicago for another magcon.

"We have a new edition to the magcon. She is coming tomorrow im just going to let you guys hang out today and then we will go to the arena tomorrow. You guys can go swimming in the hotel pool or something." Dad said and we took off.

"Oh Its a girl?" I asked.

"yeah she is a viner and got famous off of making singing vines so she will also sing. And you need another girl around." Dad pointed out.

I nodded my head and looked out the window. I miss Nash but i dont know what to do. If we get back together there is now way it will last because i dont know how to trust him and he has a baby coming. When we got off the plane we took a taxi to the hotel and we settled in. Soon there was a knock at the hotel door. I swung open the door and saw Matt and Aaron both in swim shorts.

"Come down!" Aaron said.

I giggled "Alright ill meet you down there." I said.

I changed into a regular pink bikini and brought a towel down to the pool. When i got down there we had the pool to ourselves and everybody was splashing and having a grand ole time in the pool. I sat down at one of the chairs and watched everybody.

"Come in!" Cam said swimming to the edge so he was closer to me.

"Ill be in soon." I said and smiled at cam.

Cameron returned underwater to go join his friends.

I used to be a swimmer. I love swimming. Being under the water is just so peacefull. Its quiet and everything is almost slow motion. I wish i could breathe underwater so i could stay under there forever because it is much more peaceful then up here. I saw Nash pull himself up and over the pool so he was standing on the partially wet cement near me. he was wet and dripping and he walked closer to me. He pushed the wet hair out of his face and his icy blue eyes met mine.

"Where have you been? I havent talked to you in a month you never answer my texts." He said.

I just looked at him. I wasnt sure if i wanted to answer and if i did what was I going to say. I just looked at him and he looked at me.