Chapter 10: The Present

NASH'S P.O.V

"So theres something I want to give to you." I said.

"Oh?" She asked questionably.

"Well since we have been dating for about a month now I came up with this idea." I said and gave her the box.

She opened it and looked at the bracelet and said "Nash! Its so pretty!" She looked up at me and smiled.

"It only has one charm because we have been dating for only one month. But as the months go on you will collect the charms that I give you for each month." I said smiling.

"Oh Nash you don't have to." She said.

"But I want to." I replied.

"Awe your so sweet!' She said smiling wide.

"I know." I said jokingly.

She laughed and got up "Wanna go in the pool some more?" she said walking toward the pool.

"Of course!" I said and jumped in making a huge splash.

She went down the slide and then splashed into the pool. After about another hour of swimming we dried ourselves changed and went to go look at the fish.

"Look at that shark!" She said pointing to the shark through the glass.

We walked around and spent an extra long time near the penguins because they are her favorite animal. I bought her a penguin stuffed animal and we went home.

It was 11 by the time we got home and we were really tired.

"Thank you for this amazing date, Nash." She said getting into bed with me.

I laid on my side so I was facing her and said "Anything for my princess." And kissed her nose.

She smiled and said "Good night Nash." then she leaned over and kissed me. We snuggled closer together and feel asleep.

I think I love her. But its too soon to tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

This past week was filled with a ton of crazy fun dates. Nash is such an amazing boyfriend. Im so lucky to have him. We have 2 more weeks together to do whatever we want and me and Nash are thinking about taking a road trip to another area of California. We are in Santa Barbara right now so we have other options to go visit.

"Mom.. can me and Nash go on a little road trip this week?" I asked as she made breakfast.

"When?" She said still looking down at what she was making.

'Wednesday until Saturday?"

"Sure but take your fathers car."

I ran upstairs where Nash was laying down scrolling through twitter.

"We can go. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

He looked over at me and said "Grover Beach!"

"Have you been?" I asked.

"Yeah they have nice beaches."

"okay. I could use a nice vacation on the beach." I said smiling at him.

Tomorrow was Wednesday so I started to pack for myself. Nash helped me pick out what outfits and bathing suits. We decided we would leave tomorrow at 10:30. The drive is about an hour and a half so its not that bad.

We were all packed so me and Nash took my little sister, Emily, to the park. We sat on the swings swinging gently back and forth and watched Emily as she ran around on the play ground.

"We should make a collab channel." Nash said.

"On Youtube?" I asked.

"yeah! it would be fun!" He said.

"Nah im not a good youtuber." I said honestly.

"You don't have to be a good youtuber. We can just film vlogs and challenges and videos of us together. It would be fun! We could call it Mr. and Mrs. Grier." He said becoming excited.

"Oh so now were married? Damn that escalated quickly." I said jokingly.

He started laughing and said "Well I would marry you without a doubt. But that could just be the name."

"Okay. If you really want to!" I said giving in.

"Yes! We can start while we go on our little get away!" He said.

"Okay but your the one who is packing the camera." I said.

After that we got Emily went out for ice cream and went home. Me and Nash hung out in my room for the rest of the night until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"Okay were all set!" I said closing the trunk of my dads car.

I said bye to my family and Nash started driving to Grover Beach. We put the top of the convertible down and turned up the music as we sped down the highway.

Thank you by MKTO was playing. I was singing along.

"WE ARE THE ONES YOU LEFT BEHIND DONT TELL US HOW TELL US HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES."

Nash was laughing at me while I jammed out to the song. We finally arrived at Grover Beach at 12. We found a subway and stopped for subs. We sat down and began to eat and I started planning how today could go.

"We could stay at the Hampton Inn which is right on the beach so its just a 5 minute walk to get there." I said mentioning an option.

"Yeah that's a good one." he replied while enjoying his sub.

"We should also go somewhere where we can look out at the water and watch the sunset just like the date you took me on." I said.

"yes! good idea.. that would be nice." He said.

We finished our subs and drove to the hotel and checked in. I changed into my bikini and put on a crop top and shorts and flip flops and got ready for our day at the beach. I packed a blanket and a couple towels, money, and snacks.

"ready when you are!" Nash said.

"Okay!"

We set out for the beach.

"Oh I love beaches." I said looking out at the gorgeous beach.

We chose an area close enough to the water so it wasn't a long walk but not so close where our things wouldn't get wet. Nash started to settle for the day and I walked down to the water. My feet sank into the wet sand and the cool water rushed up to my feet and then went back. Then I felt Nash's arms slither around my waist and he put his head on my shoulder.

"Lets go for a swim." he said.

"Maybe later" I said.

"Its not optional." he said and before I could say anything he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and he began walking into the water. He put me down when we were in water that came up to our waist. 

"coooolllldddd." I said as I shivered.

The rest of the day we swam around and then at some point we laid in the sand talking and drawing and then we went back to the hotel. We both fell asleep almost immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! Sorry if im not being as active.. ive been doing a lot of things and I just haven't gotten the time to update. Sorry if this chapter was sucky... I got writers bock at least 3 times through it.. if you have any ideas or tips please feel free to leave them in the comments below! Bye!