The Father (RWBY x male reade...

By ModerateOutis

In history, there are stories of legends. Beings of great power and unmatched feats of skill, that their name... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Bonus chapter: The forgotten story
8
9
10
Bonus chapter: Salem
Bonus chapter: Extra info
11
13
14
15
Bonus chapter: JNPR vs (y/n)
16
Bonus chapter: Elly vs (y/n)
17
Bonus chapter: Brock vs (y/n)
I think I've been tagged......
18
Bonus chapter: Natalie vs (y/n)
Bonus chapter: Banana War at Grimm Castle
19
20
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 1
Bonus chapter: Silver eyes
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 2
Bonus chapter: Velvet vs (y/n)
21-Long awaited
22
23
24
Bonus chapter: Another day in the Castle
25
Final bonus chapter: The comparison
26
27
28-Dies irae, dies illa
Thank you
Soon
Now

12

10K 203 170
By ModerateOutis

[Location: Streets of Vale]

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Aaahh~ What a beautiful day in Vale. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the people are scurrying around like their lives have meaning. I came to the shopping district of Vale because I was running low on ammo for Shooty. I may not have to reload as much, but I go through this stuff like copy paper. Apparently shooting at every bird around Beacon may be fun, but also wasteful. I make a turn at a corner an-

*bump*

And immediately bump into someone.

(Y/n): Apologies.

???: It's all right, I wasn't paying attention. Heh...

Looking at the person, it is a girl with dark skin, red eyes, and mint-green hair which in my opinion looks fake. Next to her is some guy with grey eyes and hair, pale complexion.

I simply walk past them back to my original task at hand. A few seconds later however, I stop and reach my hand to my left buttcheek.

Ooohh~ What a fine ass I have... But that's not what I wanted to feel.

3rd p.o.v.

As the two make their way to Tukson's book trade, Emerald pulls out the wallet she stole.

Mercury: So, whatcha get this time?

Emerald: Hang on.

As she pilfers through the wallet, all she found was a piece of paper. Confused, she brought it up to her face and read it.

Emerald: If you are reading this, I am right in front of you? What does that me-

She walks right into someone for the third time today, for once by accident. She is grabbed by the shoulders and held in place. As Emerald looks up, she is met with (e/c) eyes staring back at her. The individual reaches for the wallet in her hand and grabs it. He shoves Emerald back to Mercury.

(Y/n): You know, where I'm from you could lose a hand for stealing...

As he puts his wallet back in his pocket, Emerald slowly reaches for one of her weapons.

(Y/n): Buuuuut seeing as I stole your pants without you knowing, I'd say we're even.

Emerald: What?

Looking down, Emerald sees that the only thing she is wearing from the waist down is her light green panties and high heels.

Emerald: What?!

Stepping behind Mercury to hide herself, (y/n) tosses Emerald's pants over his shoulder as he stares down the two.

(Y/n):... Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black, right?

Mercury: How the hell-

(Y/n): Let's just say I know your boss and leave it at that. But by all means, don't mind me!

(Y/n) turns around and leaves the two in confusion. Emerald is now trying to reach for her pants from where she is standing.

(Y/n): This plan of hers must be reaching it's climax if those two are here.

He pulls out his scroll and checks the time.

(Y/n): Oh crap! I'll be late for lunch! I'll never be able to make it in time....... Pfft hahahahahahahaaaa! Oh man, I am funny!

He makes a turn into an alley and walks further in until...

*bamf*

[Location: Mess hall]

The first three members of team EBNY occupy their free time with food and small talk. Natalie looks around the mess hall before focussing on the other two.

Natalie: Hey, have either of you seen (y/n) today?

(Y/n): Boo!

Natalie: Ah!

Elly/Brock: Yep.

(Y/n) takes his seat with his team while Natalie is trying to murder him with her glare. He sets down a plate filled with bacon, sausage, ribs, fried chicken, steak with a side of steak and... a sword fish? Focused mainly on the the last, (y/n)'s team just stare at him dumbfounded.

Brock: Dude.

(Y/n): What? It's healthy for you. It has protein, potassium, sele-

Nora: Boooooooooo.

(Y/n):...... Selenium, vitamin B12, and so on.

Brock:... Dude.

Elly: You are seriously going eat all of that especially the sword fish?

(Y/n): Yes. Why? Do you want some?

As Elly opens her mouth to respond, a pie is thrown at her face.

Brock: AHAHAHAHAHA-

Brock's laughter was cut short when an apple got lodged in his teeth.

???: FOOOOOD FIIIIIGHT!!

From then on, food of all shapes, sizes, and flavor were thrown about.

Elly: We should leave.

(Y/n): But-but my sword fish?

Brock: No time!

(Y/n) was then dragged out by his team as he tries to reach out for the aquatic delight. As they make it to the exit, Jaune was sent flying through the air and landed face first on a window.

[The next day]

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

........ O.k. I must have missed something at some point, because the FUCKING Atlas army seems to be here! My team and I are walking from the court yard to the library for a little studying.

Natalie: Those are the Atlas exchange students, right?

Elly: Yep.

Brock: Than why does it look like an army?

As we are walking, I see the General walking towards the elevator to Ozpin's office.

(Y/n):... I'll be right back.

Elly: Where are you going?

(Y/n): To take a shit. Wanna wipe me?

As I walk to some random direction, I look around to see if the cost was clear. I turn myself into mist and fly up to Ozpin's office. As I make it in, I hide in a corner of the ceiling. Glynda just left.

Ozpin: So... What in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival.

James: Well you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting... I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Are they going to kiss?

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends... However... The small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned.

Along with anyone else with eyes.

James: Well... Concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-

James: Oz... You and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: "sigh" We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

........

James: But if what Qrow said is true-

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival; A time to celebrate unity and peace. So, I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

That word again. Peace. That word is about as detestable as the ones who made it up.

James: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I... Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.

And lie to them of what their true purpose is. Cannon fodder.

James: Believe me, I am. But ask yourself this... Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

I know mine will.

James turns around and takes his leave.

Ozpin: I hope they never have to.

They won't, Ozpin. Trust me.

He suddenly starts to look around his office, a strange feeling of unease setting in.

You may train your children as much as you want, but they will always be as such. Children.

I faze through the walls and out of the building.

(Y/n): Soon.

----

A/n: Very soon.

Salem: It's not as intimidating when you do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 21 17
Siblings, one of Earth and one of Sea. Triton and Pyrrha Nikos, children of victory, but only one became a legend. But when a legend dies, the vengef...
4.8K 94 5
There are many legends told across the world of Remnant, tales that remind people to never give up on hope in their times of darkness. Tales of four...
7.5K 104 64
(Sequel From Im Not Your Brother...I Am A Marine) 1989: US Fleet conducted Operation with Highly Advanced Submarine in The Mariana Trench. Crystals a...
8.4K 104 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, Gurren Lagann, or any pictures or videos/music used for this story. Also, this is actually my first story to write. Thi...