My own world (Jason McCan Fan...

By StefaniKH

"We cant get her in our gang" i yelled. "Man, we need her. a lot" said Khalil. "she's innocent!" i defended... More

Together We Escape
Chapter 1 'Annabelle'
Chapter 2 'fragile'
Chapter 5 'Criminal'
Chapter 6 'she's in'
Chapter 7 'easier than I thought'
Chapter 8 'Joining the gang'
Chapter 9 'changed'
Chapter 10 'I Feel It'
Chapter 11 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
Chapter 12 'Something Definitely Happened'
Chapter 14 'help'
Chapter 15 'what's that suppose to mean?'
Chapter 16 'I lost her'
Chapter 17 'unbelievable'
Chapter 18 'family'
Chapter 19 'girlfriend'
Chapter 20 'falling hard'
Chapter 21 'Something's wrong'
Chapter 22 'Past'
Chapter 23 'I love you, not her'
Chapter 24 'heartbroken'
Chapter 25 'Worth'
Chapter 26 'Its all about time'
Chapter 27 'Regret'
Chapter 28 'Why Cant You Just Get It'
Chapter 29 'Miss
Chapter 30 'Rejection'
Chapter 31 'promise'
Chapter 32 'It's all over'
Chapter 32 'Miami'
Chapter 34 'trust'
Chapter 35 'damaged'
Chapter 36 'HIM'
Chapter 37 'caring'
Chapter 38 "Jason McCan"
Chapter 39 'sacrifice'
Chapter 40 'Sickness'
Chapter 41 'blind'
Chapter 42 'betrayers'
Chapter 43 'Happy New Year'
Chapter 44 'Broken Promise'
Chapter 45 'Must'
Chapter 46 'Decision'
Chapter 47 'yours'
Chapter 48 'together"
Chapter 49 'NeverLand'
Last Chapter 'My Own World'
NEW STORY!

Chapter 13 'You Broke Me'

3.6K 79 9
By StefaniKH

-You Broke Me-

Jason's POV

I woke up on someone shacking me, i opened my eyes lazily. "Annabelle?" I asked shocked, "uhm sandra" she said awkwardly, i sat up straight and rubbed my eyes, "ohh sorry, its just you guys are like twins" i mumbled, she nodded and smiled weakly.

"Uhm Josh told me to wake you up to see Annabelle, she's not letting anyone else, we all tried talking to her" she said, i sighed and nodded getting up, i did my morning stuff and hurried slipped on my sweatpants leaving myself shirtless.

I went up to her room, urgh her room is the furthest, all the boys were knocking on her room, but there was no answer.

"Alright, everybody go downstairs, try to track Marcus, we need to torture him the way he did to Sandra, and we'll see what did he do to Anna" i demanded, they all nodded and left.

I knocked on her door gently. "Annabelle, its me. Come on open the door" i said slowly, "GO AWAY" she screamed through the door. "Annabelle, open the door, come on" i said politely as ever. The door was opened a little.

"Is there anybody around you?" She asked, "no" i whispered, she opened the door wider and i stepped in. When i looked at her i gasped. Her eyes were red, and it looked she didn't sleep the night. She looked at my chest frightened.

"Why- why you're not wearing--?" She asked in a low voice backing away. "Its summer Anna" i mumbled, she sighed. "Come here sweetie" i opened my arms and she came between them.

"You keep hurting me Jason, but you're the only who i feel safe with" she mumbled, i smiled, "that's good" i mumbled, "no" she whispered. "Anna, what did Marcus do?" I asked, she kept silent and hugged me tighter. I heard small cries, i felt my bare chest getting wet, she's definitely crying.

"Shhh..." i mumbled. "Come on lets get you to sleep" i mumbled and laid her down, i started playing with her hair gently while telling her everything's gonna be fine. She calmed down and soon she was in deep sleep. I sighed and got up going downstairs.

"Did you know what happened?" Asked Josh when i was downstairs, i shook my head, "i think its rape, but there's no bruises which is weird. Or he let her watch someone she loves getting tortured" i mumbled, he sighed and nodded. Sandra came and wrapped her arms around Josh's torso,

"Sandra, what do u remember? Tell us" i said, "uhm, i was crying in a room, suddenly the door opened and a girl was thrown on the floor, she started screaming, but they locked the door, when she saw me she instantly knew it was me, Sandra. Then she killed two men and then other 2 guys and a girl, she helped me. She was full of confident" said Sandra.

"Then where did it go wrong?" I asked frustrated, if Marcus didn't kidnap Annabelle, Sandra would still be with him, she was the reason we found sandra.

"Uhm Marcus came, and well- Anna told him to deal with her instead of me, he smirked, he always do" she mumbled, wowww.

"WAIT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Said Josh, she shook her head, "The bodyguards took me away. But i heard screaming, like NOO please dont! And well these things" said Sandra, i sighed,

"There's no bruises on her body, nothing" i screamed, "that's weird. Marcus is abusive" said Sandra, i nodded. "Exactly"

We need to know by ourselves, we'll do out best! I know we can. At least we need to track Marcus.

.........

-After A Week-

Its been a week, all of the gang is trying to track Marcus, Annabelle is in her room and she talked to all of the boys but she was quite, Sandra kept by her side.

I looked at the big screen in front of me, urghhh, i cant find anything! Suddenly my phone went off, i opened it and saw it from a blocked number.

she's Mine, all mine, finally i could say that -M

What the fuck that suppose to mean? Urghhh. I'm not sure yet but i think he raped her, but there's no hickeys or bruises when she came.

Sandra was recovered very fast, it appeared that Marcus never really raped her nor his guys. But they kept beating her and they torture her with electricity sometimes. And they would cut her arms.

There was a guy there that was good to her, in Marcus' gang so she wasn't left alone. She had somebody.

"Jason" i heard a whispered, i thought it was Annabelle, i turned around. "Uhm.." i looked at her, "Sandra" she said, i laughed nervously. "Sorry, its just, you guys are so alike. I'm still confused" i mumbled, she nodded. "its OK" she said, she looked tired. "Can you check on Anna? I'm really tired. i didn't sleep very much this week with Anna" she mumbled, i nodded. "Sure, You know Sandra, you could've told me before" i said, "no, i like to keep by her side, she's so fragile" she mumbled, i nodded and got up from my seat.

we were going upstairs in silent when Sandra decided to break it. "why would u make a bet on her?" she asked, i gasped. "How did you know?" i mumbled and reached the second floor which Sandra's room there. "She told me when she tried to run away" she mumbled, "Ohh.. uhm, well James started making fun of me when i said No, and well yea" i mumbled, she sighed. "i don't get it how she even talk to you" she mumbled and went inside her room. "Jeez" i mumbled and went to the third floor,

i knocked on Annabelle's door, "Come in" I heard a soft voice, i opened the door and saw her curling like a ball on her bed. "Hey" i whispered, "Hey" she whispered, i sat on her bed next to her, i put my hand on her sides lifting her on my lap. first when i put my hands on her sides, she looked afraid but then relaxed. she rested her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her. "you're OK?" i asked, she nodded. "have u been sleeping Anna?" i asked, there was black bags under her eyes. she shook her head. "i've been having lots of nightmares, Sandra kept my company" she mumbled. "What happened in your nightmares?" i asked, maybe from it we'd know what happened to her.

she started crying quietly,"Shhh.. never mind my question" i mumbled and held her tighter, she winced, "Jase, my stomach hurts' she said, i lost my grip a little, "Anna" i whispered, she looked at me, "you're not going to tell me what happened? ever?" i asked, she shook her head, i sighed and kissed her forehead, "okaii, i wont push on you anymore" i mumbled, she nodded.

"Come on, try to sleep" i mumbled, she shook her head, "i don't want to have any nightmares" she mumbled, "you're stronger than this, come on" i mumbled and started playing with her hair while humming a random song, by minutes she was asleep. i took a deep breath and stared at her face, she's so beautiful.

i laid her on her bed and covered her, i heard a soft knock, "come in" i mumbled, Troy came inside, "uh- uhm.." he was taking glances at Anna like he doesn't want to see her, "Jason, i- She's sleeping?" he asked shacking, i nodded. "i found what Marcus did to her" he mumbled, "the gang knows, i told them" he mumbled, i got up quietly and closed the door behind me. "is it bad?" i asked, he gave me his laptop. "check it by yourself, i didn't complete it. i was able to hack his Cameras" said Troy in a hurry and went upstairs, i got to one of the rooms in the third floor, i sat on a desk and checked what Troy gave me.

there was lots of cameras, i saw Sandra with two bodyguards and Annabelle standing, and there was Marcus, i clicked on this Camera, and played the video.

"Take me, Just please don't hurt her" mumbled Anna, "Sure thing, Guys put Sandra in the basement and don't do anything to her" said Marcus, i took a deep breath, they went away. "Now what should i do with you?" said Marcus, They bodyguards came back. "Now, go and tie her upstairs, Hurry! her arms up and spread her legs" he smirked. "Wh-what? NOO!" screamed Anna, tears were running down her cheeks, they held her, she kept struggling.

WTF? what's that suppose to mean? i switched the camera to see if i can see anything more. There was a camera in his bedroom. WTF? who put a camera in his bedroom? whatever.

They got inside and put her on her bed, she was screaming, i felt tears running down my cheeks, Since when i am emotional in these things? i almost did the same.

a guy got on top of her, the started undressing her, and then they tied her how Marcus demanded, she kept screaming and crying, i bit my lower lip, why the hell I'm crying to this?

i skipped till after 10 minutes not wanting to see anything, i'd like to know how she didn't get any bruises but i cant watch him f-cking her while she's crying. Suddenly i saw him Thrusting inside of her, there was a duck tape on her mouth, since when that happened? "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL JASON?" he screamed, she shook her head, then he removed the duck tape and kissed her. suddenly i heard gun shots. i think that was us. i stopped the video, i hell don't want to see her getting tortured.

i closed the laptop and tears ran down my cheeks, her face kept repeating in my head, tears running down her cheeks and the duck tape. and the hurt. even tho she isn't a virgin but i think it hurts more because she was still tight.

i got up and wiped off my tears, i put on myself a serious look and went downstairs, all the gang was sitting on their laptops when they saw me, they stopped and looked at me. "Did anyone was able to track Marcus?" i asked madly, they all shook their heads, i took a deep breath and went upstairs to Annabelle's room, how can i even look at her after watching this?

i opened the door of her room, she was awake. "Annabelle?" i asked, she looked at me tears running down my cheeks, "i hate nightmares" she said, i took a deep breath. "Annabelle, we need your help" i mumbled, "in what?" she asked, "Track Marcus" i said, she started crying when she heard his name, i cuddled with her. "i know what happened" i said in a hurry. "WHAT?" she screamed, "all the gang know Anna" i mumbled, "h-how?" she asked. "Troy was able to access his security" i mumbled, she started crying hardly. "Shhh... i just need ur help. your good at these things" i mumbled. "if you watched the video then you'd know" she mumbled. "what?" i mumbled, "u didn't watch?" she asked confused. "i did but not all, i couldn't complete it" i mumbled.

she started crying all over again, "Annabelle" i mumbled, "he told me he needed something from me, i gave him the necklace u gave me" she said while crying, i barely understood but thats OK cause i got her point. I got up. "you're smart Annabelle, even at ur worst" i mumbled, "i'll come back in 5" i mumbled and went downstairs.

"Guys!" i caught everybody's attention. "i asked Annabelle for our help" i mumbled, "are you stupid? she cant even concentrate" Said Josh. i shrugged. "Who watched the whole thingy?" i mumbled, nobody answered. "alright, she just told me, if we watched it we'd know" i said, they all looked at me. "she gave him a necklace of hers which is a tracker!" i squealed, they all looked at each other. "Why she didn't tell us before?" screamed Rickey. "we didn't tell her we're tracking Marcus" i said in a matter of fact.

We all went to the computer room because the screens are too big, i typed some things on the keyboard and then they showed us his place. i looked at the gang. it isn't far away. he's so stupid i swear. we all high fived each other.

"Alright, all of you guys go and take him, i'll stay with Annabelle. don't hurt him, not a little. we'll do that when he's here" i smirked, they all smiled and started running to get ready, i went upstairs again to Annabelle's room, its so tiring, why she needed to get the room in the third floor?

i stepped inside her room, "Hey sweetie" i mumbled, she looked at me and smiled weakly. "tell me what happened" she said, i sighed. "we tracked him easily, the gang is getting ready to go after him" i mumbled, she nodded. "they're not going to kill him" i said, she looked at me like I'm kind of psycho, "we're bringing him here, he cant die easily. he tortured Sandra, and you" i mumbled, she nodded. "can i do it?" she asked, "you sure want to?" i mumbled, she nodded. "I'm strong, i can do it. after all criminals cant be broken" she smiled, i smiled back while smirking.

she got up from her bed, "I'm going to take a shower" she said, i nodded. she went inside her bathroom, i wonder what she's going to do with him.

after around twenty minutes she got out of the bathroom, there was a towel around her hair, and she was wearing a tank top with a piji shorts. "you sure can do it?" i asked, she nodded. she unwrapped the towel around her hair. she started brushing it, then she blow dried it, i kept looking at her. "Is Sandra sleeping?" she asked, i nodded. she smiled. "that's good, she kept with me the whole weekend. she's really amazing" she said while straightening her hair, "Woww, you recovered fast after telling you that Marcus is coming" i said, "Well, i finally can get a revenge" she said, i chuckled while rolling my eyes playfully.

"Are you coming back? to help us? it's only a week and we already missed you" i said, she smiled. "i don't know" she mumbled while holding the straightener. i nodded. After around 30M of talking she finished with her hair and got up.

"I'm so hungry" she said and started running downstairs, i followed her running but dang! she's fast. I heard a loud thud, i hurried and saw Two Annabelles on the floor. Guess what? both wearing shorts and tank tops, i forgot what colors Annabelle is wearing.

"OHMYGOD! im sorry!" they both laughed, "Who's anna?" i mumbled, they both got up and looked at each other smiling. "Guess" they said, i looked at them, the same hair, eyes, nose, lips. the same body! how the hell I'm gonna know?

"urghhh" i groaned loudly, they both laughed. "Lets eat!" they said both, okay they say the same talk! what the heck?

They headed to the kitchen and started eating, i was there standing looking at them, "Who's Annabelle?" i asked, "Lets not tell all the gang, okaii?" They both said the same sentence, what the heck? they both laughed while eating. "What the heck? i see two annabelles!" i said, "you can say, two sandras!" they both said smiling. "How do you know what each other is going to say?" They laughed and the same time, stopped at the same time, and looked at each other. "WE DON'T KNOW" they laughed. what the heck?

i've never seen Annabelle and Sandra together so i don't know how they're together. if Sandra was in Annabelle's room i never go in.

I started eating feeling weird, they both were smiling looking at me cheekily, "you know Annabelle, Sandra is now dating Jake" i said to both of them because i hell don't know them. 'Ohh, i know that!" they both said, what the hell? "She told me! they're so cuteee!!!" They both squealed and held each other hands jumping up and down. "Guys, how do you-? i think I'm dreaming" i said as i started slapping myself. "No you're not!" Said Both. "you guys are giving me a headache, go away" i said. "You go away" they glared at me. how do they do that?

Suddenly the door opened revealing the gang, Both girls turned around not wanting to see Marcus. i looked at Marcus who was smirking at me. "Basement" i said, they nodded and Rickey held him and went downstairs, the other came toward me. "Whats wrong McCan?" Asked Josh, i pointed at the girls. they turned around. "Heyy!" they both said.

"Who's Sandra?" Asked Josh, "ohh its me!" they both said and came, both of them kissed his cheek. what the fuck. "What the-?" looked Josh at me. all the guys came. and they gasped. "Who's Sandra?" they asked, the girls laughed and completed eating junk food. "i'll know by my own self" i smirked, "Good luck with that" they both said laughed, they were standing next to each other. i took a deep breath , i already know i'll bring tears in this.

i came to both of them and wrapped my arms on their lower back, they both acted cool, i lowered my hand before i reached their ass, one of them who i think was Annabelle started running away while crying. i looked at Sandra. "Sandra" i smiled, she looked at me nervously, Josh came and wrapped his arms around her while kissing her, i turned to the boys.

"Aren't u going to check on Anna?" they asked, "Shit! Annabelle!" i screamed where did she go? upstairs or what? "Guys, all of you, lets go and check on Annabelle" i said in a hurry and we went into a separate ways.

10 minutes passed and we couldn't find her in the house nor in the garden, we were sitting on the couch. and Sandra was next to Josh. "What if she was in the basement?" suddenly asked Sandra, i shot up. "Shit! i'll go and check" i mumbled as i went downstairs quietly, i heard some voice, i opened the door and saw Annabelle punching Marcus and kicking him while crying. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I'M NOT YOURS! I'M NEVER YOURS!" she cried as she kicked him right on his crotch.

"Baby, you're mistaken, you're always mine" he said while wincing in pain, Woww he's still saying that. i sat on a chair while looking at them. Annabelle took a glance at me and hurried looked back at Marcus.

"You know, you broke me completely. i'd like doing the same!" she screamed and started throwing punches at him, i smirked while looking at Annabelle, "You cant my love" he said while trying to breathe, i laughed slightly. Annabelle looking at him glaring. "Who are you to call me that?" she screamed, "yours" he whispered. ohh he's going to die, i swear.

she kept kicking him, i was really enjoying this.

Suddenly she stopped. "i'll stop now Marcus, but you know, tomorrow a guy will come, and he's gay" she smirked, Marcus' face fell, "i didn't let a girl f-ck you baby" he said, "uhm and that's because girls don't have d-ck stupid!' she said, "Baby, you can ride on me" he smirked, Ohhh.

"What the fuck did u say?" she screamed, "you can ride on me" he smirked, she looked around the room and her eyes landed on me, she came and unbuckled my belt. i looked at her wide-opened eyes, she took it and looked at Marcus.

"I'm so stupid to even giving u a break!" she screamed as she started hitting him with my belt, he was wincing in pain. "How's that Marcus?" she asked, "impressive" he smirked, she looked at him disgusted. "You have to be thankful I'm tired, i'll give u a break for an hour, and then i'll bring the boys of this gang to get their revenge for Sandra. dont worry you'll die slowly and painfully" she said, he closed his eyes. she threw the belt away and went upstairs, i looked at Marcus in disgust and went upstairs.

Annabelle was hugging Sandra, then they pulled away and we all sat on the couch. Ana pulled her hair into a pony tail and looked at us. "Is anybody here Gay?" she suddenly asked, we all looked at each other and shook our heads, she slightly chuckled. "yea anyways, tomorrow you guys need to bring me someone who can actually f-ck that douche" said Anna, "i'll do it, and i'll bring 3" said Khalil, annabelle smirked and nodded. "everyday, i'll take him for an hour or two, then between you guys, the one who want to deal with him, he can" Said anna, we all grinned and nodded.

"So guys, lets talk now about the fact, we cant recognize if you're anna or Sandra" said Josh while looking at the girls. "and why's that?" asked annabelle, "Just imagine, if you kissed Jason and i saw it, i'd think its Sandra and get mad at her" said Josh to Annabelle, "and why would i kiss Jason?" she asked, "any guy! urgh Jason is the one who came across my mind. focus on the point Anna" said Josh, Annabelle sighed. "you'll guys know, if u know us a little more, you'll notice the difference, meanwhile we'll see me and Sandra what can we do" she said, we all looked at each other and nodded.

................................

Hello Guys!

please give me feedbacks!

Love you Lovies <33!!

Stephanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68.3K 29
(Book 2 of His Possession) (complete) The last book broke some hearts; yet we all fought through it all. Jordan Johnson; been raped, beaten, abused...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
67.7K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
5.4M 126K 35
One bad-ass gangleader, and one sassy 'good' girl. Let me introduce Adam. He's the leader of the most feared gang in town. He's handsome, and cold he...