Chapter 38 "Jason McCan"

-Jason McCan-

Annabelle's POV

As soon as we got to his house, i went to the kitchen and opened the cabinets, i pulled out cereals and started eating it, i just need something to eat.

Adrian came, "wow, you really are hungry" he said "no shit sherlock" i said while eating, he giggled. I kept eating cereals without any milk because i was too hungry to open the fridge and pull out milk

"You need to explain annabelle" he said, i nodded. "I will" i said and put the cereal aside, then i took two bananas and peeled them then ate them. I completed eating everything i see.

"God im so full" i said, adrian laughed on me, "if i dont know you, i would've thought you're a pig" he said, i chuckled. We went to the living room, i sat on the couch and put my feet on the table infront of me. Adrian sat down.

"You really used to kill people?" He asked, i nodded. "Yes, i used to. Not anymore" i said, he sighed. "So you and Jason used to date?" He asked, i nodded "what happened between you two?" He asked, "in my birthday, a guy named Jai gave me a drink, it had some drugs. I got drugged and uh- he found me with two guys and a girl" i said, "you're a Bi?" He asked, "well, i dont think so. I've never looked on a girl and thought about her in a dirty way. But i dont know what happened that night" i said, he nodded.

"So what is it like? Gang life?" He asked, "sucks, your life always in danger" i said, "so you said you got raped" said Adrian awkwardly, i nodded "yes, i got raped once. But regardless from raping, a lot of guys touched me" i said. "I-im sorry" he whispered, "its fine" i mumbled feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"So how did you get over it?" He asked, "i couldnt, till now. Whenever i do, something happens and make me go back to my breaking point" i mumbled, he wrapped his arms around me

"You should've told me before" he whispered, i nodded. He held my hand and started rubbing circles with his thumb. "Who was the last one who touched you?" He asked, "jason" i whispered. "I thought he cared about you" he said, "he was drunk" i mumbled. He nodded and pulled me closer.

"Dont ever try to commit suicide anna, you're the only one i have now. I left my friends because of you" he said, basically his friends were so bad, they kept encouraging him to use drugs and weed. I asked him to leave them, it was a long conversation but at the end, he listened.

"YOU CANT KEEP ON TAKING THEM! They are so bad!" I screamed at Adrian who was sitting on the couch looking ashamed, and i was hooding a white powder which is also known as cocaine.

"ARE YOY EVEN LISTENING? You cant keep on taking them! They're so bad" i said, "im sorry okaii?" He whispered. I sat on the table in front of him, i made him look at me. "Adrian, please tell me from where you take them" i whispered and held his hand, he kept shacking his head. "I can help you, please just let me" i whispered, he shook his head, "you cant help me, you dont understand" he murmured.

"Adrian look at me, come on" i whispered, he made am eye contact, "who give you this?" I whispered, "Nathan and his friends" he whispered, i nodded and hugged him tightly, "leave them, please. You have me, why do you need them?" I whispered while still hugging him, he kept laying his head on my shoulder, crying silently. "I cant. Im addicted, i need them" he sniffed.

"Hey, hey. Dont say you cant. We'll try. Together" i said. He shook his head, "adrian, dont do this. We can do this. Please, for me?" I asked, he took a shaky breath and kept holding me while laying his head on my shoulder,

"Okaii" he whispered, i smiled amd started playing with his hair, "i love you annabelle" he said, "i love you more" i murmured and kissed his hair.