Chapter 13 'You Broke Me'

-You Broke Me-

Jason's POV

I woke up on someone shacking me, i opened my eyes lazily. "Annabelle?" I asked shocked, "uhm sandra" she said awkwardly, i sat up straight and rubbed my eyes, "ohh sorry, its just you guys are like twins" i mumbled, she nodded and smiled weakly.

"Uhm Josh told me to wake you up to see Annabelle, she's not letting anyone else, we all tried talking to her" she said, i sighed and nodded getting up, i did my morning stuff and hurried slipped on my sweatpants leaving myself shirtless.

I went up to her room, urgh her room is the furthest, all the boys were knocking on her room, but there was no answer.

"Alright, everybody go downstairs, try to track Marcus, we need to torture him the way he did to Sandra, and we'll see what did he do to Anna" i demanded, they all nodded and left.

I knocked on her door gently. "Annabelle, its me. Come on open the door" i said slowly, "GO AWAY" she screamed through the door. "Annabelle, open the door, come on" i said politely as ever. The door was opened a little.

"Is there anybody around you?" She asked, "no" i whispered, she opened the door wider and i stepped in. When i looked at her i gasped. Her eyes were red, and it looked she didn't sleep the night. She looked at my chest frightened.

"Why- why you're not wearing--?" She asked in a low voice backing away. "Its summer Anna" i mumbled, she sighed. "Come here sweetie" i opened my arms and she came between them.

"You keep hurting me Jason, but you're the only who i feel safe with" she mumbled, i smiled, "that's good" i mumbled, "no" she whispered. "Anna, what did Marcus do?" I asked, she kept silent and hugged me tighter. I heard small cries, i felt my bare chest getting wet, she's definitely crying.

"Shhh..." i mumbled. "Come on lets get you to sleep" i mumbled and laid her down, i started playing with her hair gently while telling her everything's gonna be fine. She calmed down and soon she was in deep sleep. I sighed and got up going downstairs.

"Did you know what happened?" Asked Josh when i was downstairs, i shook my head, "i think its rape, but there's no bruises which is weird. Or he let her watch someone she loves getting tortured" i mumbled, he sighed and nodded. Sandra came and wrapped her arms around Josh's torso,

"Sandra, what do u remember? Tell us" i said, "uhm, i was crying in a room, suddenly the door opened and a girl was thrown on the floor, she started screaming, but they locked the door, when she saw me she instantly knew it was me, Sandra. Then she killed two men and then other 2 guys and a girl, she helped me. She was full of confident" said Sandra.

"Then where did it go wrong?" I asked frustrated, if Marcus didn't kidnap Annabelle, Sandra would still be with him, she was the reason we found sandra.

"Uhm Marcus came, and well- Anna told him to deal with her instead of me, he smirked, he always do" she mumbled, wowww.

"WAIT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Said Josh, she shook her head, "The bodyguards took me away. But i heard screaming, like NOO please dont! And well these things" said Sandra, i sighed,

"There's no bruises on her body, nothing" i screamed, "that's weird. Marcus is abusive" said Sandra, i nodded. "Exactly"

We need to know by ourselves, we'll do out best! I know we can. At least we need to track Marcus.

.........

-After A Week-

Its been a week, all of the gang is trying to track Marcus, Annabelle is in her room and she talked to all of the boys but she was quite, Sandra kept by her side.