Chapter 16 'I lost her'

-I lost her-

Annabelle's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, i looked around and i was in my room. "You're awake" i heard a voice, i looked at my left and saw Jason on his phone, i nodded. "What happened?" I asked, he locked his phone and turned to face me. "Listen anna, you're in danger" he said, "what?" I mumbled

"Marcus, he ran five days ago" he said, my heart dropped, "WHAT? Why you didnt tell me?" I screamed, "you were in a great condition" he said sarcastically, "but- he cant! How?" I asked, "we have no idea" he mumbled.

"jason! U have no idea what he would do if he found me!" I started crying, i hate showing this side to Jason, i felt his arms around me, "he'll torture me, the way i did to him! He'll make my life hell! He'll rape me with other guys! He'll-" before i could complete Jason cut me off, "annabelle, dont worry i'll always be by your side, i wont leave you" he whispered and kissed my forehead, i broke down and held him tighter.

"Dont leave me" i cried, "i wont, you know that" he mumbled, i nodded. He held me tight, i was still kind of sore so i winced, "sorry" he whispered and loosen his grip a little, i wiped off my tears. "Lets find this motherfucker" i said, he smiled weakly,

I went downstairs, to the computer room. I needed to know where he is. He cant take me again. I wont let him.

I started calling people that i know, i needed to know where he is, and fast.

--2 weeks later--

We're still trying to find Marcus, jason kept by my side helping me, even sleeping next to me at night, i think im developing feelings for him, but no. I cant. He's my work mate. That'd screw things.

I sighed looking at the papers next to me, i need to clear my head, i got up and went to my room, i took a quick shower then i slipped on my undergarments along with my grey sweat pants and a pink tank top. I went downstairs running, i bumped into a figure and fell on the floor.

I heard laughing, i looked up and Saw jason laughing his ass off. "Its not funny McCan" i glared at him and got up, "sorry" he chuckled, "thats not a way to apologize" i glared and completed walking

"Hey! where are you going?" He asked, "out" i screamed while walking, "i will come with you! You cant go out alone" he screamed, i sighed. He came toward me and put his hand on my back while walking, we got out of the mansion and walked around the neighborhood,

"Lets go to the woods" i said, Jason nodded and held my hand, "don't let go of my hand no matter what" he whispered, i nodded. We walked to the woods, i admired the wild trees around us.

"Do you regret it?" I heard Jason asking, "regret what?" I asked, "joining the gang" he mumbled, "no, not a little bit" i said, "why?" He asked, "its better than my old life, its like i have a family now. We're a family. I've never really had a family before" i said while smiling, he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to his body.

I decide to play around, i removed his hand around my body, "catch me if you can" i screamed while running, "NO ANNABELLE! ITS DANGEROUS" i heard him screaming, i hid behind a tree.

"annabelle, its not funny! Get out from where you are and come here!" He screamed, i kept myself of laughing, Suddenly i felt a hand on my mouth, "dont move" i heard a familiar voice, i gasped. Im in deep shit!

Jason's POV

I was walking around the wood scared on Annabelle, "Annabelle, please! Get out!" I screamed while walking around, i heard my phone vibrate, i pulled it out, i had a message from a blocked number, i opened it

She's all mine now McCan (: you wont find her this time -Marcus

My heart dropped on the floor, i ran my hand thru my hair "ANNABELLE" i screamed while running around the woods, i saw something shining on the floor, i looked at it and realized its Annabelle's ring, she keeps wearing it, i felt tears running down my cheeks, i took it and sat against the tree.

I lost her, i promised i'll protect her! Its all of it my fault! I didn't even have the chance to tell her that

I love her

.......

Hey guys!
Short chapter? I know. I just wanted to finish it here, next chapter you'll know what will happen.

Its gonna be the end of annabelle or Macrus or Jason. I guess you guys have to wait to know,

Please give me feedbacks! Love you beautifuls :* :*

Stephanie