Chapter 8 'Joining the gang'

-Joining the gang-

Annabelle's POV 

"Anna" i heard someone whispered, "what?" i groaned and hugged my body because i was cold. "The boss wants to see you" whisepered Jason, i opened my eyes slowly, i saw someone unfamiliar looking at me, smiling. "Hello Anna" he said in a deep voice, he had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a perfect smiled. he was like 25. "hey" i mumbled and sat straigh, jason was sitting next to me. "focus a little Anna" he whisepered, i yawned. "im tired jason" i snapped, i heard giggling, i looked at that damn boss. i groaned and closed my eyes. 

"She's just tired Max" jason said, "i noticed" i heard the boss said, "jason, im cold" i mumbled, "Anna, go upstairs" said jason, "im tired" i mumbled, i opened my eyes again and saw the boss, Max staring at me. "guys, i- i thought Troy's sister is dead?" he said, "she's not sandra Max, she's Annabelle" said Jason, i opened my eyes, "Mmmm" i heard Max mumbled, i rested my head on jason's shoulder, i felt a hand on my chest, i opened my eyes and saw jason's hand lifting up my dress, i closed my eyes again. "she's exactly like her" i heard Max saying, "yea, she is" jason said. "so, well done Jason, i thought you wont get us the money" said Max. "she helped us, a lot" said jason, i opened my eyes and he was pointing at me. Max smiled at me, "Well, Thank you Anna" said max. "Jason, thats the boss?" i asked, Jason nodded. Max laughed. "Why are you asking that?" asked Max. 

"Well, i guess the boss should be fat, and has a cigar in his mouth. and bossing people around" i whisepered, Max giggled, "well, there's kind of bosses like that, but im not one of them. this gang Anna, you should be grateful you ended up with it, because we're not mean to girls. only girls" he said, "yea well i am grateful" i said, he smiled "we're mean Anna, you just dont know the real us" he said, i nodded. "arent you scared? a little?" he asked, i laughed and shook my head. "as you said earlier, you're not mean to girls right? am I a boy?" i asked, he laughed, "no" he shook his head, i smiled a little. "alright, im gonna go, bye Jason" he said, "Bye young lady" he said, "bye" i whisepered and closed my eyes. "im tired" i whisepered and rested my head on justin's arm. 

i felt my self being carried, i opened my eyes and saw Jason holding me. "you dont have to" i mumbled, "its not like you can carry yourself after what i saw" he said, i nodded and digged my face in the crock of his neck, "you smell good" i mumbled, "are you flirting with me Anna?" asked Jason, i giggled, "the last thing i wanna do, is to flirt with you" i said, he laughed, "ya right" he mumbled and put me on the bed. "you're going to sleep with your dress?" he asked, i nodded and held the sheets, "okaii" he whisepered and came next to me. "will i ever have my own room?" i asked, "i dont think so, you're kidnapped you cant have your own room, unless if you wanna stay in the basement" he said, "kidnapping is heaven" i whisepered, "i noticed you like begin kidnapped" he said and wrapped an arm around my waist, "yea, but only from you. you guys are good" i whispered, he pulled me closer. "good then" he whispered, i nodded. "night Anna" said Jason, "good night Jas" i mumbled and closed my eyes drifting into a deep sleep. 

..........

i woke up on a screaming voices, i got up in a hurry and tried to open the door, it was locked. i sighed, i soon realized it was all the gang's screaming. i rubbed my eyes then i noticed there was bags, i realized they were mine. i thought they left it in that house. i hurried and opened it, my stuff. oh god i missed them. i hurried took my brush and went inside the bathroom, i brushed my teeth, then i peed and took a shower. i was an actuall mess! i wrapped the towel around me and got out of the bathroom. for a kidnapped person, im living life. 

i slipped on my grey skinny jeans, with my pink shirt. i put on my pink flip flops. i kept sitting on the bed waiting for it to be opened, they were screaming downstairs at each others on god-knows-what. suddenly the door opened revealing Khalil. "Anna" he said and looked at me, "no! we're not getting her into this shit!" screamed jason and came inside, i looked at both of them, "do you agree if we gave you another mission?" Khalil asked, "Khalil! NO! JUST NO!" screamed Jason, "Jason, we need her" said Khalil. "we can get other girls" said Jason, "she's here! why not use her?" he asked, i kept silent biting my lip. "we dont want to use her nor drag into this shit. she's so innocent!" screamed Jason, "she will decide! anna" said Khalil. "its will be the last mission you do it" he said, i nodded. "fine" i smiled, he smiled back. "What? No" said Jason, "Relax Jason! she agreed" said Khalil.