Chapter 7 'easier than I thought'

-Easier than I thought-

Annabelle's POV

I was lying on bed when the door opened revealing Rickey, "hey" he whispered and sat on the edge of the bed, "hey" I mumbled, "alright, so-" he coughed and took a deep breath, "we had a meeting now, and-" he took a deep breath, "you guys decided to hurt me?" I asked, I really didn't care, I was already dead. He shook his head.

"You have to tempt one of our enemies, at a club. You have to take him home and there we will tell you what should you do" he said, "what? No" I said, "it's not optional Anna, either we're good with you. But it's also our job and we don't want to loose it. You have to, it won't hurt you" he said. I bit my lower lip, after all they've been good to me even tho they had to be bad. I nodded "but-" I said, he looked at me.

"I- I'm new at these things, I only had one boyfriend, our relationship was good just for a month. I'm not sure if I can tempt him" I mumbled, he put his hand on my shoulder, "it's not hard, when you get there tomorrow night, you'll know how to react" he shoot me a smile, "he won't hurt you, we will be watching you from distant" he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, I nodded, "fine" I whispered, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you for doing this" he said, I nodddd while biting my lower lip.

"Don't do that" he smirked, I stopped biting my lip, "sorry" I laughed, he giggled. "We have to go shopping so we could buy you a hot dress" smirked Rickey, I laughed while rolling my eyes, "I'm thinking, that you guys sneak into my house and bring me my make up and stuff?" I asked, he nodded. "Sure" he smirked, I smiled.

The door opened again revealing jason, "Rickey, you have a mission right now, go downstairs and they will tell you" said jason, Rickey nodded. "Okaii...bye Anna" he smirked, "bye" I smirked back, jason looked at me and laid next to me, "so, did he tell you about-?" He asked, I nodded. "Yea"

"You have no problem?" He asked, "it's fine" I shrugged, he nodded. "I'm tired" I yawned, he giggled, "yea, I noticed. Come on let's sleep" he said, I nodded. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer, "good night Anna" he whispered, "night jas" I whispered, he pulled me closer to his body.
..........

"Annabelle" I heard someone whispering, I opened my eyes and saw Rickey, "morning" he smiled, "morning" I yawned, "come on get up" he said, "today is a big day" he said, I nodded and got up slowly, I made my way to the bathroom and did my stuff. While I was washing my hands I felt a huge pain in my whole body. Goddamit

I laid in the floor trying to take deep breaths. "Jason" I screamed, "it's me Rickey Anna. You need Jason?" I heard Rickey's voice, "yea" I winced in pain. Suddenly I heard a knock "Anna?" I heard Jason's voice, "jason" I winced in pain, the door opened revealing jason and in his hand there was a spare key.

He hurried and bent down, "alright, wait Anna" he mumbled and opened the drawer, he hurried filled the needle, "relax" he whispered and kissed my forehead, "alright Anna. I think it's gonna hurt you" said jason, I nodded, "just do it already" I winced in pain.

"Alright alright" he said, suddenly I felt more pain, "I know it hurts" he whispered, he kissed my forehead, "it's done. Wait-" he said "3,2... The pain should be gone" he whispered, I breathed, the pain was gone. "Thank you' I mumbled and wiped off my tears, "no problem Anna" he said, I weakly smiled, he got up from the flor and I did the same.

We went downstairs, "here" Said Rickey and gave me a sandwich, "thanks" I mumbled, "alright, wear this" he said and gave me a black skinny jeans, with a black tanktop. And black supra. I nodded and went inside the bathroom and wore them.

I tied my hair into a bun and got out of the bathroom, "why did you make me wear them?" I asked, "you're coming with me today, miss" he smirked, I smiled widely. Finally out of this house.