Heavy Crown ♚ H.S [ON HOLD]

Oleh macklemcvey

❝Heavy is the head that wears the crown.❞ - Shakespeare, Henry IV [WARNING: This story contains explicit co... Lebih Banyak

Heavy Crown ♚
Trailer ♚
Playlist ♚
Prologue ♚
| I |
II
III
IV
| V |
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
| XI |
| XII |
| XIII |
XIV
XV
XVI
| XVII |
XVIII
| XIX |
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
HC One-shot Contest: CLOSED ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winners ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚
| XXVII |
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
| XXXI |
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
on hold yay (not)
HC INFO/RECAP
XXXIX
XL
hi
HC RECAP 2
XLI
ON HOLD
| XLII |
XLIII

| XXXIV |

27.1K 736 1K
Oleh macklemcvey

This chapter is HELLA long because it has smut, which is dedicated to Medicine.

Please let me know if you like the long chapters or not?? I personally like them because I can get a lot done in one and not drag shit on with shorter chapters.

Okay so in this chapter Reina is 2 months pregnant, and then after the little ∙∙ she's 5 months. Again, I do time skips because like I want to move the pregnancy along.

Apologies for grammatical errors, pls enjoy and comment and have fun 😋

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"How will you show me?"

  Reina's lips curved into a teasing smile, almost challenging, as if challenging him to charm her with his words. She hasn't his crude words in a very long time, and was almost desperate to hear him whisper to her about his lustful desires. Harry knew exactly what she wanted, and couldn't help but smirk his old infamous, dirty smirk. Reina felt her heart race with excitement at the sight of his smirk, teeth sinking into her plump lower lip as his hands shifted to move under her dress as his lips hovered over hers.

   "How will you show me that you love me, that you desire me?" she said again, this time in a more sultry tone.

   "The ways really are endless, my love," Harry chuckled with his dimple dipping into his cheek, as his lips hovered by her own cheek. The moved to her ear, hot breath fanning against it as he began speaking again.

   "I would use my fingers and tongue," he started as pulled one of his hands out from under her dress to follow his words. "Trace every area of your perfect body that I want to kiss and feel with my mouth and lips," he murmured huskily as his fingertips brushed her lips. "Here, and..." he trailed off as he gazed deep into her eyes, pulling his fingers down the soft skin of her neck until they reached the top curves of her breasts. "Here," he smirked, before suddenly slipping his hand under her dress and cupping her bare, soaking core. "Definitely here."

   "I promise I won't leave anything untouched," his words oozed from his lips and melted her in his arms, slowly sliding two fingers through her wet folds. Reina's lips parted and eyes fluttered shut, thighs twitching when he began rubbing her. "With strokes of my fingers, and my tongue, I'll have you shaking and creaming."

  She couldn't handle his intense gaze, arms slipping around his shoulders as her chest pressed against his, panting lightly near his ear. His other hand squeezed the flesh of her ass lightly while the other stayed between her legs, fingers alternative between playing with her clit and teasing her entrance. He gripped her ass with one hand, pulling the soft flesh apart so that he could sink two of his fingers into her entrance briefly. A small whine left her lips when he pulled them out again, running the arousal-covered tips over her clit once more. He licked his lips at how wet she was, to a point where her arousal was already

   "I need your tongue, fuck Harry, I need it between my legs now," Reina breathed heavily, feeling her self-control crumble little by little with every soft stroke of his fingers. He didn't understand how painfully aroused she had been getting recently due to her pregnancy, and how she always had to satisfy herself with just her hands. How she had been desperate to feel his fingers instead of hers, or ever better, his tongue.

   "But I haven't finished telling you what I'm going to do," A deep chuckle rumbled through his chest, head pulling back to gaze at her with that damned smirk drawling on his lips. "I haven't told you about how I'm gonna take you, darling."

   "Don't you want to know about how I'm going to ravish you?" he continued to murmur just as he slipped his fingers into her, and started driving them in and out slowly. Reina pressed a hand against his firm chest, forehead pinned to his with her soft breaths fanning against his lips. "I will ravish you and take you until your body is writhing violently with pleasure, screams and moans of my name spilling from your lips and orgasm dripping and spurting all fucking over me."

   "Harry," Reina whimpered with her eyes shut at his words and the way her heated, wet flesh touched his cold rings, causing her body to twitch as she fisted his ruffled shirt. "Please."

  He smirked at her final words, hearing her begging was like the most melodious music to his ears. His hands emerged from under her dress, careless of how one was wet; he buried them into her raven locks and pulled her head towards him to push his lips against hers. Reina was taken back by the roughness of his kissing, reacting quickly by tilting her head to the side and slipping her tongue into his mouth. Her hips grinded on his hard on through his pants, earning a grunt from his lips as he trailed his hands down to undo her dress. Due to his impatience, he growled when he took too long undoing the back of her dress so he grabbed each side of what was already undone and ripped it open.

   "Harry!" Reina gasped loudly against his lips, gripping his shoulders as he worked the dress down her upper body. "You fucking ass-"

   "What was that?" Harry spanked her ass, making her yelp and glare at him. He pulled his head back to gaze at her with warning eyes, pale jade eyes focusing on the way her bright eyes glinted with mischief as she rolled her lips inwards to hide her smirk.

   "Nothing, my King," Reina spoke back with a sarcastic yet seductive tone, watching the way his expression shifted at the new nickname. At this moment, Harry was certain that this was the only thing good about becoming King: hearing Reina call him my King.

   "My King?" Harry chuckled darkly, swollen lips pulling into a smirk with his dimple and teeth peeking through as he brushed her hair back. "I've been waiting to hear that, even more so in bed with me between your legs-"

  Reina caught his lips in a heavy messy kiss that had their hearts pounding in their chests as one. Harry smirked against her lips, knowing how aroused and impatient she was now, he could feel it through the kiss and the way she grabbed him. He then worked her dress further down her body while pushing his tongue deeper into her mouth, until it was bunched at her hips, leaving her upper body bare.

  Reina shuddered at the sudden exposure of her bare body, drawing closer to him until her soft breasts pressed against his clothed chest. Harry soon enough pulled his lips away from hers, inhaling deeply before attaching his lips to her jaw. He left a tender kiss at the hinge of it, making her whimper softly before he began trailing his lips along her neck.

  Her hands gripped his shoulders as he gripped her ass and kissed the hollow at the end of her throat, before slipping his tongue out to drag it up the skin until he reached the bottom of her chin. His lips met hers again, hot tongue dipping into her needy mouth, teasing and playful as he pulled back and left soft pecks on her lips.

  He lifted her up, kissing her heavily while doing so and stood up at the same time, before turning around to gentle lay her down on the bed. His lips broke away from hers, causing a whine to escape her as his fingers dug into the material of her black dress. He tossed the torn dress away while Reina propped herself up with her elbows, gazing at him with a smirk as she kept her private parts concealed.

  He was slightly speechless looking at her, pale eyes lingering on her body, which he hadn't seen, fully naked in a while now. He couldn't explain the odd feelings of love and relief he felt from seeing her body that was changing now, becoming more curvy with her stomach growing. He took a moment to reach down and kiss her belly, hands placed on either side of it with his thumbs rubbing against the skin under her navel as he gave it an affectionate kiss.

  Reina's heart was bursting in her chest at the loving action, somehow finding it so amusing how he could turn endearing after acting so sexy and seductive. He kissed up her stomach to the valley of her breasts where he lifted his head up to kiss her. But he didn't. He only tempted her, making her lean in to kiss him, making him pull back with a light smirk.

Harry gazed at her innocently, still standing as his legs pressed against the side of the bed and his left hand dug into the mattress near her head. His fingers on his right hand, the middle and ring finger, grazed the soft flesh of her damp lips. Reina parted her lips and took them into her mouth, despite the fact that they were inside of her just seconds ago. He was slightly taken back by how submissive she was being, submissive in the sense that he was the one who had the upper hand and she had barely spoken back or attempted to tease him. But they still had a long night ahead of them, and things could change.

  Reina gazed back at him as she puckered her lips against his fingers before slowly parting them and taking his fingers into her mouth. Her lips stopped at where his rings were, cheeks hollowing slightly and eyes fluttering shut as her head turned and she dragged her tongue up the underside of them. Harry felt his cock twitch in his pants at the sight of her sucking on his fingers, tongue pretending that it was tasting his cock not his fingers.

  Harry noticed felt her legs shifting beneath him, smirking because he knew she was rubbing her thighs together to stop the clenching and the ache that throbbed for him. When his fingers came out of her mouth, she reached up to kiss him instead, messily dragging her hot tongue along his lower lip and moaning into his mouth softly. Harry broke the kiss after a few seconds to gaze into her eyes and murmur in that deep raspy voice of his.

   "Spread your legs for your King, love."

  A knowing, cocky smirk drawled across his sweet, swollen lips at the sight of her swallowing thickly at his words, thighs visibly clenching and unwilling to part. But then he realized internally that she didn't say anything to retaliate. He knew that whenever he gave a command of some sort during intimate times like this, she would always retort with a witty remark and not do as he says. He didn't know that how desperate she was for him, how aroused she had been feeling for the past two weeks with all the pent up frustration and arousal from the pregnancy and him being distant. She just needed him; his fingers, his tongue, his cock: all of it.

  She shifted up the bed a little, causing him to climb onto it, knees digging into the mattress while he still hovered over her. She parted her thighs as she stared at him, feet touching fur cover that was set on the bed, feeling it tickle the soles of her feet. Harry watched as he pulled his right hand down between her thighs and immediately dragged his wet fingers up her soaking slit. Her jaw slackened and her thighs shuddered, hands quickly fisting his ruffled shirt when he rubbed her clit. Harry had his infamous smirk tugging at his lips at the way she was unraveling so quickly.

  His fingers only spent a few seconds between her legs before they pulled away for him to slip them into his mouth, tasting her divine arousal. His lips then met hers, and Reina eagerly pushed her tongue into his mouth to taste herself. The kiss was short-lived as Harry eventually pulled away to kiss down her body, first leaving lingering, tender kiss before they gradually turned into more hot, open-mouthed kisses with his tongue slipping out to touch her skin. Harry's knees touched the floor in front of the bed, as he curled his arms around Reina's thick thighs and yanked her forwards so that he was more comfortable with eating her out.

   "Harry, enough teasing, please," Reina whimpered when she felt his hot lips and tongue on her inner thighs, so close to where she wanted him the most.

   "Be patient," Harry's voice rumbled deeply in his chest, the authoritative tone making Reina whine in annoyance as her hips bucked when he dragged his tongue up the skin so close to her pussy.

   "Fuck, I am going to strangle you with my thighs-"

   "Oh, truly? I'm frightened," Harry mocked from between her legs, smiling smugly while Reina glared at him before she sucked in a sharp breath when he ducked down and barely grazed her pussy with his tongue.

  Just feeling his warm breath against her soaking heat made her shudder, teeth gritting and fingers already clenching the fur cover she was sat upon. She was eventually caught off-guard when he rolled his tongue heavily against her sex, gathering up her arousal on his taste buds and humming in satisfaction to himself. His rings felt cold against Reina's thighs when he gripped them hard, and pushed them back to open her up to him, feet hovering in the air. He ate her out sloppily, quickly getting addicted to the taste of her as he rolled his tongue continuously against her soaking sex, groaning every now and then against her flesh.

  Reina peered at him after minutes of writhing in pleasure under his tongue, biting her lip at how arousing he looked. Eyes closed, dark lips glistening with his pink tongue snaking out every now and then, with a lock of his curly hair hanging on his forehead. His lips would pucker against her sex, cheeks hollowing when he sucked on her folds or clit, along with his jaw clenching every now and then when he'd turn his head to the side and flick his tongue against her clit. Reina was weak in his hands, self-control completely diminished at this point as she felt herself falling more and more apart with every stroke of his fine tongue.

   "Look at you," he murmured when he paused his movements and just took a moment to look at the state of her, pussy dripping for him, breasts clenched between her fingers with her teeth tugging on her lower lip. "So fucking aroused for me. For your King."

  Harry saw how she was visibly throbbing when he said his last few words, smirking in utter satisfaction and pleasure as he ducked down to finish eating his favorite meal. His lips attached to her lower ones, making out with her sex like he would do with her, causing her to shake vigorously. He eventually let go of her thighs, making her feet press into his shoulder blades while he slipped his hands up her body and squeezed her breasts gently. He grunted in satisfaction against her flesh at how big they've gotten, mentally reminding himself to give them more attention. Reina's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body flailed under his arms, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

   "Oh Harry, you make me feel so good," Reina moaned deeply as Harry's hands left her chest to find hers. Their fingers laced tightly, holding hands by either side of her hips.

  She squeezed his hands when she couldn't take it anymore, hips moving to grind against his tongue and lips while her feet pressed into his back. Their gazes met for a moment when they held hands, heart pounding at the way he looked at her with his forest green eyes. He untangled his right hand from her left to push one of her thighs away from his face and pin it to the bed, to stop her from wrapping them around his head.

  He dragged his tongue down to her entrance where he traced it with the tip of his tongue, before he pulled his hands down to between her legs and pulled her pussy apart, pushing his tongue into her. Reina's hips twitched as she let out a deep moan that resonated through Harry's ears, making his cock throb with need. He wanted to take it out and get himself off while eating her out, but tonight he wanted to focus on her and her pleasure.

   "I'm gonna-" Reina began to say breathlessly, before moans escaped her lips instead when Harry started tonguing her clit and fingering her. "Fuck."

   "You like that, my Queen?" Harry took a moment to say hotly, gaze flickering up to meet hers, placing a sloppy kiss on her clit while curling his fingers inside of her. "You like it when I use my tongue and fingers at the same time, huh?"

   "Harry," she gasped with her eyes screwed shut, unable to say anything else but his name.

  She could barely speak because she was so overcome with pleasure; to a point her thighs where shaking near his head and her moans were so high-pitched the guards outside could hear. The noises he made were so wet, sloppy and sinful, his actions with the heavy licks and long strokes of his tongue against her slit, tracing all his favorite parts; it all awakened every nerve and cell in Reina's body and gave her the most euphoric feeling.

  Reina ended up coming very close to her high until Harry pulled his lips and fingers away suddenly, making her let out a loud whine of irritation. Her eyes flew open wondering what stopped him, and there he was smirking and sucking on his fingers as he pushed himself up to his feet.

   "Harry," Reina growled lowly, making him snicker as he undid his ruffled shirt and pulled it over his head. "You fuck-"

   "I want to make you release with my cock," he responded bluntly, as he discarded his shirt and began undoing his pants.

   "I can't believe you," Reina swore and shook her head with a huff, irritated but gradually getting over it because of her inner excitement for sex. "You're going to regret doing that."

   "We'll see about that," Harry shot her a dimpled smirk, making her roll her eyes as he freed his throbbing member from its restraints.

  Reina locked her gaze on his cock, painfully; rock hard from being so aroused while eating her out. Harry wrapped his fist around it, giving it a few strokes to ease himself before he climbed onto the bed. He hooked an arm under Reina and shuffled her back so that her head was on a pillow, and he grabbed another one to put under her lower back so that she was more comfortable. He found her gazing at him while doing all of this, cheeks flushing momentarily because she was smiling. He ducked down briefly to kiss her lips, pecking them sweetly.

   "Is this alright? Are you comfortable?" he questioned in concern, gaze flickering to her baby bump. Even though it wasn't that big and she was only two months along, he still wanted to be extremely cautious.

   "It is, and I am," she murmured back, kissing his lips as thanks.

  He kissed her back before she could pull away, burdening her lips with a heavy kiss that involved a lot of tongue. Harry made sure to keep his weight off her by resting it on his hands on either side of her head, hips fitting snugly between her legs with his hard cock resting against her sex. He shifted his hips so that it rubbed against her warm wet slit, causing both of them to groan and shudder at the pleasuring feeling. Their tongues rolled heavily against each other's, moans emitting and limbs wrapping around each other like vines, while Harry grinded against her, feeling her wetness coat his member.

   "Harry, I need you," Reina whispered against his lips breathlessly, noses brushing and lips grazing.

  Her words weren't just lustful; they were of pure need and desire for him, after feeling so disconnected from him when he became King. She couldn't explain her feelings except that she missed him and needed him to be with her in every way possible. She realized that it hasn't been ages since they've last had sex, but she still felt needy and sad.

  He noticed the way she spoke, and he felt his heart tighten in his chest at her vulnerable tone, lowering his head to kiss her deeply. He poured every bit of love he had for her into this kiss, meanwhile slowly pushing into her with his cock. Their lips broke away momentarily when he entered her, both of them exhaling softly at the almost relieving feeling of them being together intimately again.

  Their bodies melted together as they made love, the pace so sensual it was perfect for them to reconnect. Their foreheads rested against each other's, parted lips barely brushing while exhaling 'I love yous' and sweet nothings into each other's mouths. Harry showed his Queen how much he loved her by taking care of her body, pleasing her to no end, handling her with great care as if she was the most precious thing in this world he had laid hands on. His mind ran wild at the way she felt around him, so warm and wet, and the way she'd touch him with her delicate hands, feel the muscles contracting in his back, the sharp shifting of his hips, and not to forget squeezing his ass cheeks when he hit her sweet spot.

   "Fuck, Reina," Harry groaned deeply against her lips when she did it again, give that small, tight ass a good squeeze when he thrusted deep into her.

  He opened his eyes and steadied himself with his hands holding his body up, snapping his gaze down to where they were connected and licking his lips at the delicious sight. He trailed his gaze up to her glorious breasts, tender and bouncing with every thrust. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it before swirling his tongue around the nub, earning tiny whimpers from his love. He played with her breasts with his mouth, teasing, sucking and kissing them while he snapped his hips back and forth, driving his cock into her. He dug his knees in the bed, giving himself more leverage to thrust deeper into her, pulling her legs to wrap around his waist.

   "Slow down, my love," Reina pressed a hand to his chest, breathless and overwhelmed by his heavy thrusting. "You're so big."

   "Can't handle my big co-" he began to say cockily before she pushed her lips against his to shut him up. "Mhmph you love it though."

   "Of course, more than I love you."

  Harry couldn't help but chuckle heartily at that response, gaze meeting hers for a moment as his lips curled into a boyish grin. Her heart couldn't help but burst with love at the way he looked at her with that charming smile on his face, dimpled and pink-lipped. Harry kissed her nose playfully, before finding her lips and giving them a lingering sweet kiss.

  The sweet moment diminished soon enough when they started nearing their ends, moans more prominent, hands clawing at each other's skin, tongues dancing along to the rhythm of their actions. Harry wanted to wrap Reina up in his arms and warmth and fuck her until she was screaming his name, but he was too scared to weight on her abdomen and she was already moaning loud enough so he tried to manage with the position he was in.

   "Reina," Harry called out her name as his thrusts began to get sloppy and her thighs were tightening too much around his waist.

   "Harry," she moaned back heavily, fingers running through his hair as she kissed the corner of his mouth.

   "I love you, so much," he told her with a sharp exhale, eyes flying open to find her beautiful, silvery eyes.

   "I love you too, darling," she whispered back to him while stroking his cheek, before her lips parted and eyes fluttered shut when he gave her one final thrust.

  They hit their highs together; Reina releasing on Harry's cock while Harry shot spurts of his cum into her. The room filled up with heavy moans and small, pure confessions of love. Harry and Reina laid their, still tangled up in each other's limbs with their foreheads resting against each other's. Harry opened his eyes to find Reina gazing at him with tender eyes, glowing all over with a blissful smile dancing on her swollen lips.

  He gazed back at her lovingly, hand coming up to pull the small strands of her hair that stuck to her face back and behind her ear, before tangling his fingers into her locks and cupping her cheek. Their lips joined in one more sweet, longing kiss before they broke away to get cleaned up.

  Reina ended up throwing on one of Harry's ruffled shirts, the soft white material reached mid thigh and the sleeves slipped down her shoulders a little. Harry pulled a pair of comfortable, sleeping pants before he crawled into bed and found her wearing his clothes. She was sitting up against the headboard with a candle nearby, reading a book. 

  A pleased smirk crawled on his lips at the sight of her, crawling towards her and planting a kiss on her cheek, making her hum gleefully before he ducked down to kiss her shoulder and then the curve of her breast that was exposed through the top of the shirt where the laces were undone.

   "Harry!" Reina let out a laugh at the action that tickled her skin, pushing his face away when he came back for more kisses. He pouted at her, lower lip jutting out. "Don't give me that look."

   "What look?" he played, still pouting with narrowed eyes. "I just want kisses from my wife."

   "I've given you enough," Reina arched her brows at him before turning away to read her book, smirk dancing on the lips. However on the inside she was frowning because it felt odd to see him so playful and affectionate after weeks of being dry and distant.

   "When our babies are born, you won't be getting as many kisses as they'll get from me," Harry huffed with a roll of his eyes, making her chuckle softly before she put her book down and move to lay on the bed. "Reina?"

   "Yes, Harry?" she murmured, noticing the somewhat serious tone he used.

   "I am really sorry I haven't been around to take care of you," he whispered guiltily, making Reina sigh lightly and shake her head. "I said that I had more important duties than taking care of you, and at that time I meant it but now I regret saying that. It goes against everything I said about taking care of you and being there for you."

   "It's alright, Harry. I know you can't be there for me like that now that you're King," she murmured quietly. "You can't be there to make me feel better after vomiting or-or get me honey cake and tea or nap with me."

   "I-I can try-"

   "No, Harry don't say that," Reina shook her head, making his expression fall. "I don't want to get sad and disappointed if it doesn't happen in the future."

   "But it will happen, I will make it happen," Harry said with a deep frown, slightly annoyed with her response. "Do you not trust me?"

   "I do, Harry-"

   "Then what do you want me to do?" Harry questioned her, willing to do anything to make her happy. He didn't know that he just wasn't going to be able to do everything to make her happy.

   "Just try to see me when you can," she asked simply, deciding not to start arguing with him. "Such as, having breakfast and dinner with me, or-or coming to bed before I'm already asleep. Also, when you're stressed just know that I will be there for you to listen and help you relax, just don't grow distant from me."

   "Alright, I can do that," Harry murmured with a nod, thinking that he could manage at least that, and maybe surprise her every now and then. "I will do that," he said more confidently. "Starting from tomorrow!"

  Reina simply smiled and nodded, setting her book down on the nightstand nearby. She reached out to kiss his cheek, arms wrapping around his body as she drew herself closer to him. They laid there in silence, cuddling against one another because it felt good and they found comfort in it. They were both busy with their thoughts, Harry still confused as to why she wasn't her feisty self during sex tonight, whereas Reina still worried that Harry won't stay true to his word. Harry looked down at his wife who was pondering quietly, stroking her hair back and kissing her forehead.

   "Reina, I want you to know..." Harry began saying, grimacing because he knows he's already said this about a million times. But he felt like no matter how much he said it to her, it's never enough. "I will always love you. No matter what happens."

  The last sentence of what he said planted seeds of doubt and worry in Reina's mind. Nonetheless, she also felt a small pang of reasurrance in her heart at his words. She looked up at him, fingers gripping his chin and pulling his face towards her so that she could kiss his lips.

   "I love you too, Harry."

∙♖∙

   "Hello, My Queen."

   "Fredric," Reina greeted him in response in a dry voice, making him grimace and shut the bedchamber door behind him.

   "How are you feeling today, my Queen?"

   "The usual."

  Fredric's face fell at her response, rolling his lips inwards to conceal his unhappy expression. Reina tried to ignore his sad expression and continue brushing her hair. He had been trying to cheer the foreign Queen up ever since it became clear that her and Harry's marriage was deteriorating.

  Harry's promises of seeing her every day only lasted for a week before a raid occurred in Siremeth, occupying Harry's attention for months on because the raids started occurring in the other kingdoms as well. He was locked away in his office, the council room or throne room dealing with the Messian problem. Their arguments were prominent the first few weeks after he went back to his usual ways. Reina was becoming less and less patient and understanding, and Harry more irritated and angry.

  Reina would feel his lips touch her forehead every morning after he gets dressed and leaves her, but it made her feeling nothing but sad. As if he was doing that to feel less guilty about the way he was now. He wouldn't hold her while they sleep, "I'm too tired, Reina" he would say when she tried to hold him. It was the same excuse for everything she'd try to speak to him about, even the babies. "I'm tired, Reina.", "Not really interested to hear that.", "I'm too busy.", "It can't be more important than this.". When she'd retaliate in anger and say that the country was more important than his wife and children, he'd get incredible angry and snap at her until she was too hurt and sad to speak again.

  Reina gave up trying to communicate her feelings to him every time he shut her down with the same excuse. She was getting tired of trying and just wanted to focus on her pregnancy. But that too was hard because no matter how much help she had from her handmaids and family, she still needed Harry. A large part of her wasn't mad at Harry for turning into this hollow shell of a man she's still so deeply in love with, because he didn't do this to himself. The crown did. She hated the crown for being so heavy it crushed his spirit, and turned him cold.

   "Do you perhaps want to visit Tariq? I know you haven't seen him in quite a long time," Fredric suggested with an encouraging smile.

  Reina bit her lip and pondered for a moment, putting her hairbrush down. Fredric hoped she'd say yes. He'd seen her moping around a lot recently, and it saddens his heart how the fire inside of her was dimming. He felt that if she weren't pregnant, things could be different, but the pregnancy was heightening all her emotions.

  There were days she'd just lie in bed because she had no motivation to get up and get on with her day. Her grandmother and stepmother worried sick about her and tried their best to cheer her up, but they knew that the only things that could truly make her happy is having Harry and Vaera by her side. When Reina would get sad as a little girl, her dragon would always give her comfort. Now she didn't even have that.

   "Alright," Reina finally agreed with a sigh, deciding to use a ribbon to keep her hair out of her face. She couldn't be bothered to braid her hair. She hadn't done so in weeks.

  Reina wanted to stay strong despite all this, and stop the sadness and heartache from getting to her. But after months of it, there was only so much she could handle. Everyone around her tried to constantly reassure her that Harry truly still loves her, and he doesn't mean to hurt her. She believes their words, but the things he says contradicts all that and it's just been too hard. Reina tried to push these thoughts away from her mind because they were exhausting her, as she and Fredric slowly made their way to the stables. Fredric was going to ask the stable boy to bring Tariq out, but Reina shook her head and told him that she doesn't mind going into the stable.

   "Tariq," Reina grinned widely when she say her beautiful, black stallion shuffling about in his box stall. "My sweet Tariq, I've missed you terribly."

  Tariq's braids were undone and his hair had grown thicker during the past year. Reina smiled at the fond memories that came to mind when her reached out to stroke his face, biting her lip at how he nuzzled his nose into the palm of her hand. She remembered the first time Harry and her fought, and gifted Tariq to her as a way to win her heart. Before she could get sad, Fredric quickly returned after disappearing momentarily, with a bucket full of carrots and apples. He held the bucket up for Reina with a smile, making her mirror it and reach into the bucket to grab one and feed it to him.

   "He has missed you," Fredric noted, watching the way the horse nudged her cheek when she finished feeding him the first carrot.

   "I've missed him too," she said with a sigh. "I miss my other horse too. The one in Vardomos, Adel."

   "Perhaps one day Lord Reyes could bring him here," Fredric suggested, making Reina shrug.

   "Perhaps," she responded, now feeding Tariq and apple. Fredric swallowed thickly, noticing that she had gone back to thinking about Harry. "Do you remember the day Tariq was given to me?"

   "Yes, I do," Fredric murmured, making her smile sadly while gazing at Tariq.

   "We were so happy then, everything was less complicated and sad," Reina whispered quietly. "We had so much faith that we wouldn't turn out like his parents...that love would conquer all. It all seems so childish now."

   "Times are tough, and everything has changed, my Queen," Fredric stated the obvious. "But you must remain strong and still have hope in your marriage. It's just this Messian problem that has changed him, he'll get better once it's dealt with."

   "What if he never changes back to the way he was before?" Reina questioned, flitting her gaze to meet Fredric's. "And what if this Messian problem only keeps getting worse and worse until one of us dies-"

   "Reina!" Fredric interrupted her with wide eyes. "Please, don't stress about things like that. It will only harm your mind and your babies. I have hope that you and Harry will be just fine. It may take some time for that to happen, but it will happen."

   "How can you be so sure?" Reina furrowed her brows at him.

   "The both of you love each other immensely. I know at some point both of you will make efforts to communicate and heal, because that's what people in love do," Fredric shrugged lightly, while Reina just stared at him.

   "How are you so wise, Fredric?" she genuinely asked, making him chuckle, which was a rare occurrence.

   "I don't know, I just say what makes sense is all," he told her, making her smile a little.

  After spending a few more minutes at the stable, Reina decided to head back to the castle because she was hungry. As her feet crushed the grass with every step, Reina supported her swollen belly. Suddenly, her feet halted when she felt an odd sensation in her belly. It was like tickles, little flicking movements. Her eyes widened and she looked down at her belly, hands now feeling around it. She gasped when she felt a flutter, looking at Fredric with wide eyes who also stopped walking and was now staring at her.

   "What's wrong, my Queen?" he asked urgently in a worried tone. "Are you alright? Do you need the physician?"

   "Fredric," she breathed with wide eyes and a bright smile. "I just felt the babies move!"

   "Oh my lord," Fredric immediately said, also smiling because of how exciting it seemed to him. "Truly?"

   "Yes! I- oh my I felt it again!" she let out a yelp when she felt the sensation again, clutching her stomach. "This is so odd yet so exciting."

   "Oh Reina you must tell Harry, he'll be happy to hear-"

   "What? Fredric I-I don't know if he wants to hear about that," Reina quickly said, her smile disappearing immediately.

   "Reina, it's about your children of course he'll want to hear about it. It'll be some nice, good news to hear after all the stress with the Messians and constant bad news about them!" Fredric urged her, thinking that perhaps they could finally connect and talk this way.

   "Alright fine, but should I go now?" she finally agreed. "No, he might be in a meeting, I shouldn't disturb him."

   "I think his meetings for today are limited, and it's almost time for lunch so he should be free. We can check," Fredric reassured her, making her nod in response before she started getting excited again.

  Reina hoped that his reaction would be good. She hasn't given him that many updates on her pregnancy because it was all the same: tiredness, vomiting, extreme sexual arousal and honey cake cravings. They approached his office where he was currently in. They didn't know that Harry was speaking to one of the members on his council.

   "Is this true? Maxar Mikkelson died due to an attack on his castle?" Harry demanded with wide eyes, waving a scroll with inky writing on it at the man whom was stood in front of him, Fionn. Fionn was a friend of Harry's whom he wasn't really close to but had him on his council since his father was on the council before him. He was a valuable and kind advisor.

   "Indeed, your highness. It is truly tragic," Fionn answered back, making Harry groan and sit back, tossing the paper onto the table.

   "Who the fuck is the head of the house now then?" Harry questioned with narrowed eyes.

   "His sister, Kirsten Mikkelson," Fionn informed him, making his brows furrow.

   "Oh fuck, I forgot he had a sister," Harry pondered out loud, before he shook his head free of his thoughts and continued. "Was she that annoying blonde girl I fucked during Gemma's birthday ball a couple of years ago?"

   "Yes, she is," Fionn said with a roll of his eyes, making Harry grimace a little. "Can we please get back-"

   "Sorry yes," Harry nodded, turning serious again. "So what about House Payne and Tomlinson?"

   "Bradyn Payne also passed away while fighting one of the Messians during a raid," Fionn informed him. "Liam Payne is currently the Lord of House Payne."

   "I need to send out my sympathies to all these people," Harry muttered thoughtfully. "What about House Tomlinson?"

   "All of them suffering from injuries, but no one has died. Aldwin Tomlinson is still the head."

  Harry sat back and let the news sink in, pursing his lips with his fingers tugging his lower one. The Messians were getting more and more intense with their raids. Harry was unsure of what their message was and what exactly they wanted to do. It was pissing him off that they were leaving vague messages and killing innocents of people while at it. He knew he was going to have to organize a meeting with the other heads of the five kingdoms and together devise a plan to really stop the Messians. He didn't know how it was going to work out but he had to try and keep a level head and do something before it gets even worse than it already is.

   "I will write to each of them and ask their opinions on meeting at a secret location to discuss this problem," Harry told Fionn, making him nod in approval. "I won't confirm anything, just ask for opinions."

   "That sounds good," Fionn responded. "Oh I forgot to add that Vardomos seems to be the only kingdom dealing with the Messian problems the least. I believe it's because they have that...dragon. The Messians must be afraid it will be unleashed on them."

   "Wish those damn dragon eggs would hatch-" Harry began to mutter with a huff before he heard knocking on the door. "Who is it?"

   "It's the Queen!" One of the guards responded from outside.

   "I will leave you to your wife, your highness," Fionn bowed respectfully. "We shall continue this later."

   "Yes yes," Harry waved his hand as he grabbed his quill and a piece of parchment. He heard footsteps but he didn't look up. "Is it that important you had to see me while I'm working?"

   "What did you say about our dragon eggs?" Reina questioned curiously as soon as she entered.

   "Nothing. It's none of your con-"

   "Yes it is! They're my babies too!" Reina exclaimed loudly, making him grimace.

   "Look I do not have time to argue with you," Harry snapped harshly, making her flinch a little.

  After he stopped doing what he said he'd do with spending time with her whenever he can and etc., arguments started to occur and it just made him become more and more distant from Reina. He was always exhausted so he always said whatever he could to stop hearing Reina's shrill complaining. He had built up stone walls around him and made himself colder. He just didn't want any distractions while dealing with this Messian problem. He was taught to put his country before anything and he was gonna follow it. 

   "Is that all what you came for?"

   "No," she said in a small voice, hands rubbing her belly for comfort as she bit her lip. She didn't feel excited to tell him anymore. "It's something about the babies."

   "Did something bad happen?"

   "No-"

   "Save it for tonight, it can wait till then," Harry waved her off, making her lips part.

   "But Harry-"

   "Reina," Harry spoke warningly and sternly, cold green eyes gazing intently at her broken, silver ones. "I will see you tonight."

  Lies was what she thought as she gazed back at him quietly, lower lip trembling and eyes glossing. He could feel the shield he built to toughen himself up, crack a little at the sight of how sad she looked and she was about to cry. But suddenly, Declan entered the room with a few nobles trailing behind him, with questions about borrowing resources from the other kingdoms.

  Reina was relieved because she didn't want to cry in front of Harry so she left quietly, unable to feel his gaze lingering on her while he felt a pang of guilt his heart while watching her walk away. Fredric smiled when Reina came out of the room, ready to hear what Harry's reaction was like. But instead he saw her face, and felt his heart fall.

   "He didn't even let me speak," Reina whispered quietly with a shake of her head, before she suddenly burst out into tears. "H-He was s-so-"

  Her hands drew up to cover her mouth, concealing her loud sobs as she turned to leave so that she could hide in the confines of her bedchamber and bawl her eyes out. Fredric trailed behind her because he wanted to comfort her but he was usually awkward with these sorts of things and didn't know how to do it. He felt slightly guilty that he pushed her to tell Harry about it and ended up getting hurt. When Reina reached her bedchamber, she didn't close the door properly because her tears were blurring her vision and she just wanted to crawl up in bed and cry.

  Fredric hovered by the door, watching her cry with a sad expression. Reina hated how over emotional she was because of the pregnancy, but Harry shooing her away and calling their eggs stupid hurt her a lot. She knew he wouldn't come early to hear about the babies, he didn't do so for the last few months, why would he do so now? Reina laid down on the bed, sniffling and clutching the pillow he usually slept on, holding it against her body like she'd hold him. Her heart ached terribly for her sweet creature, the man who got so excited when she told him she was pregnant and who called their babies tiny dragon and lion. Now she felt like Harry didn't have the time to care about their children.

  Fredric was about to step in before he heard footsteps echoing in the hallway. To his surprise, it was Harry. His eyebrows were sloped downwards when eh saw Fredric standing in front of the open door, lips pressing into a straight line.

  When he reached the door, he parted his lips to speak but no words came out when he heard a loud sob. He turned slightly to peer through the half-open door, seeing his wife sprawled across the bed, sobbing her heart out. Harry's lips stayed parted as his face softened, and hard eyes turned tender. Whenever Reina cried she always did it behind Harry's back, this was the first time in a while he's seen her crying, and he couldn't help but feel extremely guilty.

   "Did I do this?" Harry whispered ever so quietly, hiding behind the closed half of the door. Fredric nodded ever so slightly.

  Harry sighed heavily, before he grabbed the door handle and slipped into the room. His gaze met Fredric's one last moment before the door was closed.

∙♖∙

wowowowowow this chapter was so long. What do you guys think? How was the smut?

Do you think Reina needs to be more understanding or vice versa? Give me your thoughts!

so I'm probably not going to update this book until my finals are over which is like May 18, so I wanna take a mini break from Wattpad to focus on studies and myself because I haven't been feeling that good lately, been going through some stuff :/

I will BE BACK! I'll put up a note or something on my profile when I do "disappear".

Until we meet again...

thiø

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

167 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
Escape Oleh HarrESgirl

Fiksi Penggemar

49.9K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
9.4K 384 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
1.1K 31 23
Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all.