Double Dirty, Dork (Original)

De XxTrashyAlienScumxX

Kevedd, so hope you like! comment and vote ...and it might be a little inappropriate so I suggest if you don'... Mais

Kevin, likes Double D
Stutterd words
~ Double Dork texts Kevin ~
~What?!~
"Double the fun!, Doube D it."
~Cul-Da-Sack, Gone Wrong?~
~I Forgive You~
~Nosebleed~
~From sweet to sour~
~Rave?~
~Just The Rave, I'm Looking For~
~Double I...~
~Toughen Up~
x~?Eddward?~x
x~I Dare You~x
~Hello Pumpkin...~
~What A Bickering Day~
~Its Ok Nat~
~Morning, Cupcake~
~Guilt kills the Gut, Double Time~
~...Things Changed...~
~I Dont Believe You~
~Welcome, Back~
~Double D's Back~
~Love~
~The End~
(Updates)

Double Dirty, Dork

28.2K 644 545
De XxTrashyAlienScumxX

'K-Kevin...' the dork yelled as he wrapped his arms around my neck and stares straight into my eyes as I let my manhood pump into him 'K-KEVIN! PLEASE BE GENTLE' he bites his lips and grips onto my hair with pleasure and a peck of pain.

I run my fingers down his cheek and go slower, 'I'm sorry dork...it just feels to good' I bite my lip and teasingly ran my finger from his cheek down to his chest playing with his nipples.

He whimpers and bites his finger with pleasure, he let's out a soft moan. I take his finger and put it in my mouth sliding it in and out and stare at him while I do it, his face turns into a cherry, pink red but he moans more. I let my hand slide down to his manhood and grip it tight pumping it in my hand.

'oh Kevin ' his head falls back and he sighs wining with the cute raspy voice he had 'KEVIN I'm gonna cum' he moans loud and bites his lips. I go faster in him and pump harder.

'FUCK DORK!' I let my head fall back as I let my manhood slide in and out fast, I listen to his high pitched moans as he said my name after every spot I hit the right way.

'KEVIN! KEVIN!!' he looks up biting his lip.

-crash-

My eyes widen and I find myself on the floor " gawd dammit!!!" I stand on my feet angry "did I really dream about dork last night?" I shake my head and get ready for school.

"hey Kevin" I heard a familiar female voice yell from the window, I walk over shirtless and look down to find Nazz waving.

"hey Nazz! I'll be done in a minute" I wave back with a smile.

"ok Kev I'll be waiting" she smiles and disappears to sit at the front of my house door.

I finish getting ready take my bag and ran down stairs quickly picking up my school backpack and swing it over my one shoulder. I meet up with Nazz outside and unlock to the garage, walking in to pull out my motorcycle.

"you gonna give me ride" she giggles with a tease.

"Duh" I watch her out on the helment and I couldn't help but ask "so what does it men if you have dreams that make you have feelings towards someone... you could barely stand with the cute ne- " he stops noticing himself opening his big mouth to much.

Nazz giggles "well I think your subconscious is trying to tell you that you like double d" she sits behind me and holds me. I grip the handles and blush.

"What?!! why do you say that, I didn't ask you that!!" I panic.

she giggles again "yeah sure" she rest her head on my back and start the bike and rode of to school.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 53 11
I don't know this is really bad but its like the other on I wrote this one just moves a lot faster Also there is smut and I don't feel like adding wa...
2.5K 54 10
Continuation of Awoken If you haven't read Awoken I recommend you should. ⚠️This book has smut/self harm/mention of suicide⚠️ If you're triggered by...
68.8K 611 21
THERE WILL BE SMUT LET ME JUST MENTION THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! If you don't like smut then please do not read OR skip the parts that include it:) there i...