☑ | World of Mary Sue, But I'...

By aquaseries

Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he d... More

Jesse
1: Out From The Frying Pan Into The Fire
2: Counterattack
3: Earning money, money, money
4: Loyal Dogs & Damsels
5: Ryou Hisa
6: Counterattack II
7: Sunshine Orphanage
8: Ying Yue Zhao
9: Engagement
10: Feng Mian meets Emperor
11: Emperor and the Devil
12: Working Together; Effectively
13: Rumored To Be Gay
14: Family Gathering With Liu's
15: Double Rejections
16: Summer Date
17: Catching The Dogs In The Act (!)
18: 2 Years
19: Limelight
20: Lust & Love
21: SCHEME
22: Counterattack III
23: Two Men, A Heart of Gold
24: The Wolf Found His Mate
25: Shi Bai
26: Passionate Kisses, She Dominates
27: Three Is One?
28: Henpecked Husband
29: DNA Result (!)
30: Mary Sue Is Vicious
31: Ultimate Counterattack I
32: Ultimate Counterattack II (!)
32.5: Roball
33: Chasing Love
34: Love Formula
35: Captured Wolf (!)
36: Pretend Boyfriend(s)
37: The Rumored System Reincarnation
38: Wedding Nights (!!)
40: The Last Gathering
40.5: The End
41: Dragon Child
42: REVENGE
43: SINS
44: Epilogue
Special 1 (!BL)
Special 2 (!BL)
Special 3 (!BL)

39: Assorted Teas

4K 164 82
By aquaseries

[Excerpt]

1. Green Tea Bitch: appears innocent, sweet and pure. However, in reality she is a gold-digging slut that won't think twice before she sells her own body or steps on someone's throat to get to a higher place.

2. Black Tea Bitch: a promiscuous girl who smokes, drinks, and likes eyeliner and low-cut clothes that show her cleavage.

3. Milk Tea Bitch: the kind of woman who talks in a girlish voice and has extremely sweet looks. She is always kind to everyone around her, but only to attract men who will give her presents that she will kindly accept.

4. Coffee Bitch: high-end office ladies who constantly mix English with Chinese, dress according to the latest fashion craze and love to take pictures of themselves in fancy restaurants or on sunny beaches.

WARNING: These are derogatory terms for women, please do not be offended.

Extra: Yang (masculine; darkness), Yin (feminine; light)

THE SKY WAS BRIGHT, clear and blue. It was the middle of summer and the temperature was high in D City as everyone bustled throughout their day; work, school and home. There had been nothing interesting going on for the past 6 months since the marriage of the pair of dragons; the Emperor and the Empress.

One might wonder why they were not alluded as a pair of Dragon and a Phoenix. After all, the Empress has been symbolized as the phoenix that accompanies the other mythical creature, the dragon, since time immemorial, just because they represented the harmonization of Yang and Yin, respectively.

Much like a couple of High School students who had time to chat away while taking their break. One of them had been seriously wondering the same question over and over. This heated discussion stemmed after they went through Economics class that mentioned the Emperor and the Empress of the business world. And were told that nobody can go up against them when it came to money making and globalizing their enterprise.

"Yang and Yin represents matrimonial harmonization. Why should we continue thinking of the Empress as another dragon? She is a woman, isn't she?"

"My friend. I have asked that question to my father, to my mother, to my dog and even to my hamster! But what do I get? 'Why don't you study harder rather than asking useless questions!' That would have been fine and all if I don't include the barking of my dog and the silence of my—"

"Stop talking nonsense. No wonder your parents worry about your grades. Anyway, as I was saying, why don't anyone allude the Empress to the Phoenix??"

"You've certainly asked the wrong person. Do you see anything in my eyes?"

"I see stupidity, but can you run the engine of your brain for a bit? I have nobody to talk to!"

"Aye. Lonely people, I pity ye!"

"I'm a proud single young student. Now, think!"

"Haaa. Isn't it because the Empress wears all these male clothes every time? Have you ever seen her all pretty and with make-up on? Because I haven't. I only see a man with a pretty face!"

"Just because of that? Don't you think it's because of her skills in business? She is like a man among men!! It got me thinking because my younger brother has been raving about the Empress as the hero of something, I'm not sure what he has been watching recently."

"Yea, you veered off topic there for a bit. I don't really know. Why don't you finish your strawberry milkshake first? While I finish these foods of mine, because you know, we only have 3 minutes left."

"I don't care about that—"

"Oh, but I do. Now, zip up and let me fill up my empty head."

"... It would still be empty no matter how much y—"

"Ah tut tut. End of discussion."

".... But whyyyy. Is there another reason?! Empress, why are you a dragon?!"

"*munches* *munches* Because she is the manliest woman in the world."

"Does that even make sens—"

"Suck it up, genius."

Hence, it had been decided that the Emperor and the Empress were a pair of dragons, because they're the heroes of the business world; strong and ferocious, domineering and scary. They can eat anyone alive, not literally.

Veering away from the topic of dragons, a certain 25 years old female was atop the high iron fence of the school where the two High School boys were attending. She had been searching 360deg for interesting sights until she saw how close the two boys were and she couldn't help but climb the 10 ft high fence, disregarding the law of gravity.

Except, she didn't exactly defy gravity. She used a special hook stringed with a thick rope and climbed over the wall with it, having the four-pointer hook latch to the other side of the fence.

Her movements were skillful, as if she had done it before numerous times to count.

She had been enjoying the view of their intimacy until the bell for the next class rang. She immediately felt disappointed. Just locking away herself in her room was not enough anymore, she wanted to see real public display of affection between men. More intense the better, but it seemed, the denizens of D City were more proper than she wanted.

So she resigned herself to meet up with her friends, in Nonki. Her morning exploration had not been very fruitful. At best, she hoped to see something interesting at her next location.

In an hour, she was at Nonki's restaurant, turning her head and flickering her green eyes all around to see familiar faces, only there wasn't any. Had she gotten the appointment wrong? She was sure, it was today and it was at this time. Unless, she was fooled once again by her so-called friends. They must be stuck flirting somewhere once again, leaving her, the single dog to wait upon them as usual!

She fished out her phone and sent text messages in rapid succession. But there was no response even half an hour later. The waiters had been polite and have asked her seven times if she only needed a glass of water, and every time, she merely gave them a kind smile like she was not aware of their intentions.

After all, Nonki was not a normal hotel-restaurant. It was a place rich people would go to flaunt their riches and their status, and just by sitting at a table can also be considered exotic. Having a mere glass of water was not good for public image. Nonki could not let just any people sit at a table for a long time with just water. She understood this and she was just about to leave when four eye-catching ladies suddenly entered the restaurant, taking the table not too far away from her view and ear-shot. She decided to eavesdrop.

[Forewarn: Black Tea Bitch - underline; Milk Tea Bitch - italics; Brunette - bold; Lorrie - normal]

They made their order and begun chattering about, mostly concerning the founding of SpaceX aerospace company that the Dragons Enterprises had endorsed.

"So... cruel... Uhhh. My love of 10 years... Wuuu..."

"Bitch please. You should up your game, especially if you've spent that long chasing one man. That is just pathetic!"

"Awwweee~ Sweetheart, I'm sure you'll be together with him soon... After all, the founding day's celebration date has been set! And you never know~ you might just be his one and only. This opportunity to fulfill your fates must not be missed!"

"Wuuu! Thank you... Yes. 10 years and I've lost a lot just to keep chasing after him... But why must he be a married man now?? My heart is so broken... but I still love him with my all...*sobs*"

"Stopp.. You've been at this for far too long, Lorrie. You cannot chase after a married man, no matter how desirable he may be."

"Oh you~ Don't be such a killjoy! If one simply gives up, what is true love? What is the purpose of her life?? She has lived for this, and we are the only ones able to back her up!!"

"*whimpers* That's right... I cannot stop now... I see him in my dreams, I think of him every minute of my day... I even broke up with my 6 years old relationship to chase after him! And here I am now, even changing my nationality... *sobs*"

"And you never bothered to ask the man himself. Lorrie, it is time to let go. He has been married for over 6 months. Even if there are no news—"

"SHUT UP! I love whom I want to love, and I will never give up. This is true love... he is my destiny!!"

"*Sigh*"

"Oh, stop being so dramatic."

"Did you just get a text from your date for the founding day?!"

"Ha.. Of course."

"Oh pretty please~ Tell us!!"

"It's just the heir to Huang Entertainment."

"Kyaaaa! You are awesome~ Unlike me, I barely nabbed Prince Balthazar abroad..."

"Hmph, how about *you*?"

"I-I am not going..."

"Hmph, still hang up with your so-called bestfriend? Get over it, she is dead."

"So what?!"

"Sweety... It has been over 3 years... Even you should know there is no point thinking of someone all of D City had forgotten!"

"Her body is not even found yet... You were her friends!"

"Oh please. Friends? She kept stealing my targets, might as well she stays where she is now."

"I cannot bel—"

"Sweety... She is not worth it.. Especially when she was always fake around us, manipulating our family in her palms. She was not a friend, so let it go."

"...You hanged out with her so often... Spent holidays together and even met with men together... She only slept with people!"

"You've gone soft just because we sleep with a lot of men too, but she used them for her gains. Can you even believe how shock I was to learn she suddenly became the madam of Liu's?? So disgusting!"

"You were the one who helped her set th—"

"Oh please. She begged me for it."

"You pushed her to him! You must have told her lies to have persuaded her to risk her own life for the riches of the Liu's..."

"Watch what you say. She begged me, I only asked my man whom I was dating then."

"It did not even go through your head that—"

"Enough. Sweety. She is dead, and you upsetting everyone right now is not gonna bring her alive. Just keep your focus okay? We will help you snag a male partner too."

"I won't be going."

"You have no one else but us... Don't be foolish!"

"*Sigh* How are you gonna use me to get the man you want, Lorrie?"

"...T-that..."

"Calm down, killjoy~ We only need to create an opportunity for Lorrie here, so she can finally have some time alone with her beloved. So you definitely must come, the more hands the better."

"Why must I listen to you—"

"Bitch. We just allowed you to stick with us because others were picking on you. Don't get cocky."

"Ha..."

"Don't worry! After I get him, I'll be sure to protect you and your family's company from being targeted. Just help me out, okay? You know I've lost so much already..."

"...."

"She agreed~! Yay~~ Sweetheart, this will change all of our lives! "

Shi Bai was draining her 6th glass of water, her brows furrowed into a line. Her green eyes were sharp and deadly. "...Cannot believe there are still women wanting the Emperor to this day... Do they want their lives forfeit?"

"Bai-sama?"

She continued glaring at the four ladies like they were some smelly bugs as she softly muttered with her temper, "This feels really bad... What if she decides to eradicate D City of all women?!"

"B-Bai-sama...?"

"...I better move out to Kupivoc asap..."

".............Hello?"

"Ern?" She looked up startled, forgetting about her straw that was in between her teeth, simultaneously splashing some water to the owner of the voice.

He remained calm and professional; handsome and polite. "Bai-sama, could there be something unsatisfactory in our Nonki hotel-restaurant?" His attractive droopy eyes flickered towards the only order she had on the table, which was a glass of water that had undergone 6 refills in the passed 40 minutes.

"Oh! Oh! Mr Ito! Can you please do me a favor?"

"Certainly, Bai-sama." He respectfully replied, bending a little. Secretly surprised she knew of him.

"Tell me the names of those girls." She pointed at the tea female dogs.

He frowned before recovering his professional face. "I must disappoint you, Bai-sama. We do not simply give out our customer's information. Anything else I might be of assistance with?"

He was the one running Nonki, suddenly called to deal with a certain lady Bai whose status was so high, one cannot simply slight her. Hence, here he was, calmly assessing her and could only surmise that she had nothing else better to do today.

Nevertheless, his treatment to her was proper and he found her facial expressions intriguing. Far interesting than seeing his ex-fiance of 6 years again.

"Oh? Arata?? Why are you here?!" And speaking of the devil, Lorrie came forwards to Shi Bai's table.

He gave Lorrie, a respectful greeting. "I hope you are doing well, Lorrie-sama."

She smiled, her assessing eyes wandering all over Arata Ito's countenance. He was like a changed man, full of confidence, and more dashing compared to years ago. But her heart was still not moved.

"It's all good, Arata. So, you work here?" She looked at him up and down once again. "A waiter?"

Shi Bai almost choked from her 7th glass of water, her green eyes bulged out of their sockets. She quietly whispered to herself, "...No wonder she's been chasing him for 10 years. Incredibly stupid....... Must be full of farts..."

She had thought nobody had heard her at all, but he did. And he had to do his best from not cracking up, his professional smile faltering. He politely replied after a moment of calm, "Thank you for asking, Lorrie-sama. I am merely the hotelier of Nonki. How has our restaurant served you?"

Lorrie was not keen over other matters besides the man in her heart, so she was taken off guard. However, she recovered beautifully due to how much she had looked down on him for so many years. "I see. The service has been good, thank you. We must certainly catch up some time soon, Arata." She did not wait for him to reply and turned around to go back to her friends.

"She is a unique kind of tea bitch." Shi Bai softly muttered, already understanding his situation. She looked up at him only to have their gazes clash, surprising her as her heart somersaulted. He couldn't have heard her, right? How sharp were his ears?!

Arata Ito's keen ears were due to his interest in music, enhancing his capability to pick out sounds more proficiently than others. Although this was merely a hobby, but a hobby he loved with his soul. His smile deepened, squinting the edges of his eyes as he continued to gaze at her.

She was feeling bewildered under his amused gaze, so she decided to turn her attention elsewhere and it so happened to land on people she considered friends.

"You idiot couple~ Why couldn't you wait for me and do your thing?! I want materials, MATERIALS~" She suddenly became a different person, as if possessed by a rabid fan virus.

Denise smiled, revealing his deep set of dimples. His arms held over Dean's shoulder, intimately and possessively. Couldn't he give the man some space? He is making him look constipated from blushing!

"Sorry, Shi. A foreign gang wanted to kill us." He replied simply, as if such incidence happen too often to even matter anymore.

Considering Denise was a Mafia boss and Dean being the son of a prime minister, there hardly were any peaceful days for the married couple, especially when they live outside Kupivoc.

Denise had completely changed his base to where he can easily protect his beloved's family. As well as make it possible for his work to require less travel time!

"Oh? Arata Ito-san." Dean noticed, offering a hand for a handshake to an old acquaintance.

Arata Ito took his hand politely. "It's been years, Dean!"

Shi Bai's imagination was running wild as her bright green eyes flickered from their connected hands to Denise's gradually blackening face!! This... this was what she had been waiting for!!!

At a certain family villa, an unconscious beautiful woman lay atop a white fluffy bed. Her hair had grown much longer, and she seemed to have only been continuously sustained by intravenous drip.

It was quiet and still with only the balcony door open to let the fresh breeze in.

For a moment, the woman's long eyelashes trembled as her finger twitched.

The room remained still as the summer breeze pervaded inside; the lone woman was on her way back to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 4.8K 145
Wei Wuxian's girlfriend is super bored; their engagement is falling apart, and he truly believes she is cheating on him, but doesn't want to give her...
136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
565K 29.5K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...
212K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...