Trust Me (Eijiro Kirishima X...

Af Foxfalls

When (Y/N) first walked into class 1-A, a week after the school started due to family issues, she was the cen... Mere

First Day
Fear
Nightmare
Friends
USJ 1/2
Dangerous
Sleep
My Past
My Kind Of Trouble
Random Filler
A Threat
Sick
Illusions
Dreams
Joy
Sports Festival 1/2
Sports Festival 2/2
Bakusquad
Somehow This Happened
Selecting Internships
Beach Day
Villainous Offers
Reunited
Back At School
Always Have Them
Games
Dreams Made Reality
Stolen
Save Me
Finally Home
Jared
Mine
I am shook (A/N)
Katsuki
Final Exams
* 1K WHAT THE FUCK *
Bonus Chapter (Thankyou for 1K!!!)
Last A/N For A While (Hopefully)
Hurt
* 2K *
Hero Costume Updates
* 5K holy shit *
Summer Training Camp 1/2
VeRy ImPorTaNt A/N
A/N... Again... Sorry...
Summer Camp 2/2
BONUS: Halloween Chapter
BONUS: Halloween Chapter Part Two
A/N
FAN ART
A/N
Untitled Part 55

USJ 2/2

10.6K 253 172
Af Foxfalls

I tumble into the darkness, then suddenly it brightens. Landing heavily, then feeling someone else land on top of me, I cry out. They quickly roll away, allowing me to get to my hands and knees.

"(Y/N)?" Kaminari's familiar voice asks, then I hear two more thumps nearby. I sit up, looking around and finding myself in a rock field.

"What the hell just-" I ask, then cut myself off as I think of Kirishima, his arm reaching out for me to save him.

'Is he okay?' I wonder in my head, standing up. I was still a bit dizzy from the fall and swayed on my feet, almost falling over before Kaminari caught me.

"Thanks," I say, rubbing the back of my head. He makes sure I can stand on my own before turning to the other two people that landed near us.

"Jiro? And Yaoyorozu?" I say aloud as they moan and rub their heads, sitting up. They look up at the sound of their names, also gazing in shock at their surroundings.

"How did we get here?" Jiro asks, standing up. She seemed to be in better condition than I was, able to stand without any help. Yaoyorozu was also fine, fixing her hair. I saw something move from the corner of my eye and only just managed to dodge a blow aimed at my head, bending my back in an awkward angle and quickly running away. Spinning around, I see a full grown man launching punches at Jiro. One of her earphone jacks stretched down to her boot, plugging into the side and creating a loud boom that faintly resembled a heartbeat. The man was blown backwards, sent flying away by the waves of sound, skidding along the ground before the sound stopped. More people appeared, crowding around us, and we pressed our backs together. I clenched my hands into fists, watching as the blades slid out and leapt at the closest Villain. Jiro took care of anyone who came too close to me as I danced between them, slashing at their legs and arms without fatally injuring any of them. Yaoyorozu was pressing her hands together, focusing intensely, and Kaminari was lashing out at anyone close enough for him to hit.

Without warning, a massive sheet sprung from Yaoyorozu's body, falling over her and Jiro. Realising what it was, I leapt forwards and dived under the sheet with them.

"Kaminari!" Yaoyorozu cries, gaining his attention, "This is an insulation sheet, 150 millimetres thick!"

His face lit up in understanding and he smashed a fist into an open palm, grinning. Electricity crackled around his form as the sheet fell down on us, obscuring our view. I did, however, hear the massive boom that signaled Kaminari's Quirk being put into effect. Even through the insulation sheet, my hair stood on end and my clothing stuck to my body even more. A few seconds of silence pass before Yaoyorozu lifts up the sheet, peering out from under it.

"We're clear," she announces, stepping out and holding it up for us. I crawl out, looking around in awe at the destruction Kaminari had created. And there he was, the man himself, slowly shuffling around, giggling like an idiot with his thumbs up. He had both snot and drool running from his face and his hair was a frizz of gold and one streak of black.

"What happened?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion.

"His brain short-circuits when he goes over his wattage limit," Jiro explained, checking the electrocuted bodies of the Villains around us for anyone still able to fight. A shadow moves in the corner of my vision, near Kaminari, and before I can get a good look it darts out of hiding and sweeps him into the air by the back of his shirt, holding a palm to his head.

"Kaminari!" I cry, taking a step forwards but stopping when the Villain grins at me.

"You're going to do exactly as I say, or this idiot is going to get his brain fried," he threatens, electricity crackling around his hand. I freeze completely, trying to figure out what to do. The girls behind me are also frozen.

"Line up and kneel down. Keep your hands up," the Villain commands and we do as he said. He grins at our compliance, keeping his palm firmly pressed to Kaminari's temple. The poor boy didn't even know what was going on, just kept giggling and waving his thumbs about. However, when lighting sparked from the Villain's palms, his face turned to fear and he tried to lean away. A tiny movement irritated the corner of my vision and I quickly glance at Jiro, whose earphone jack was snaking down to her boot. Just as it was about to plug in, the Villain move his hand closer to Kaminari.

"Give it up. Did you think I wouldn't notice?" he says. Jiro clicks her tongue, but brings it away from her boot.

"Good. Now-"

I stumble backwards as twin gunshots ring out, two bullets striking the Villain in the arms. The sudden pain makes him let go, letting Kaminari slump to the floor. I quickly use the opening to leap forwards, slashing my claws and gouging his legs. He falls backwards, unable to get up, as I sheathe the weapons and help Kaminari to his feet. I keep a hand on him to make sure he doesn't get himself in trouble, then look to the top of the stairs.

"Are those... pro Heroes?" I ask, pointing. The two girls turn to follow me finger, squinting into the distance, and we make out at least ten figures standing at the top of the stairs. Finally out of immediate danger, I take a second to look around properly. We were in the mountain rescue zone, that much was obvious, and still in USJ. If we were warped here, there's a possibility that Kirishi- everyone else was okay. I sigh in relief, banishing my worry for Kirishima from my mind for now. I could deal with that later.

"Take Kaminari to the Heroes. I want to look around a bit," I say, passing Kaminari to Jiro.

"Where are you going?" she asks, taking his weight from me.

"I have no idea. I'm just going to run in a random direction and hope I come across someone," I say, then do exactly that before they can argue. Dashing down the mountain, I try to think.

'If the Heroes are at the stairs, that void warp guy is probably gone. Whether he's been defeated or not, I'll have to be careful. There's also that hand guy I saw earlier. He looked dangerous,' I run the list in my head, trying to imagine where people might be.

"DIE!!!"

I immediately adjust my course, running towards the crumbling buildings and towards Bakugou's trademark cry. Dimly, I remember watching Kirishima and Bakugou tumbling down the same opening. They might be together. With my heart pounding, I follow the sounds of fighting until I pinpoint it to a building five floors high. Leaping up the stairs two at a time, I burst into a room filled with defeated Villains. Bakugou was standing in the middle, panting with his face scrunched in anger. And there, next to him, was Eijiro.

"Eijiro!" I cry, running forwards and throwing my arms around him before I could stop myself.

"(Y/N)?" he asks in disbelief, his arms hovering around me like he couldn't believe it. I bury my head in his chest, sobbing with relief, and he eventually wraps one arm around me and pats my head.

"YEAH YEAH STOP THE SOPPY CRAP!" Bakugou yells and we separate. Tears were still running down my face but I wipe them away with the back of my hand, pulling myself together.

"Never do that again," I say, chopping my hand lightly on Eijiro's head. He grins and rubs the back of his head with his hand, placing the other on his hip.

"I'll try," he says, laughing. I smile and turn to Bakugou, checking if he was alright. He clicks his tongue and looks away, glaring at the ground.

"There are Heroes gathered up the top of the stairs. I think Iida brought them in," I say, remembering his proud figure at the head of the crowd. Eijiro tilts his head, processing this information, then nods.

"Let's head up there then. Bakugou, you coming?" he asks, crossing his arms. Bakugou spits on the ground, then trudges over to us.

"I'll take that as a yes. Let's go," Eijiro says, walking towards the door. I follow along behind him, walking beside Bakugou. He was still glaring at the ground, his head tilted away from me. We exit the building and make it halfway to the fountain before I notice the enormous, hulking figure sitting on someone, smashing their face into the cement. With a sickening lurch in my gut, I realise the person on the bottom was Aizawa. The monster was fully absorbed in hurting him and didn't notice us as we stood frozen in horror. It looked like a man and a bird had been fused together like some grotesque love child, its brain visible on the top in its head. The beak was sharp, pointed, and had grooves along the side. Its eyes were completely void of emotion or intelligence, a mindless being. The pale man was next to it, watching with satisfaction. I jerk out of my frozen state as my gaze falls on him, grabbing the boys' arms and dragging them to cover before we're spotted.

"HEY, LET ME GO!!" Bakugou shouts, ripping his arm out of my grip and running away, towards the monster. His shout brings their attention to us and Eijiro quickly jumps into action, planting his hands on my arms and shoving me into the nearby bushes. I land painfully on my back, only just able to shield my head from a rock, and he falls on top of me, shielding me with his body. Something sweeps over us and I shriek in surprise, my Quirk kicking in before I can stop it. I coat my body with it, making myself disappear, then spread it to Eijiro. We can see eachother and everything around us, but our bodies and clothes are invisible to others. The leaves are ripped open above us and Eijiro turns to attack, but I quickly reach up and clamp a hand over his mouth and another on his arm. Lying frozen under him, I watch in fear as the bird creature sniffs around above us, searching. I literally feel the relief crash over me when it goes away, searching a different place. Silently, I drag myself out from under Eijiro and tug him with me, away from the lumbering creature. My mind flicks to Bakugou, but I can't see him anywhere.

"Are you okay?" I ask Eijiro when we're a safe distance away, cancelling my Quirk. He looks around in a daze for a few seconds, blinking rapidly, then nods.

"What was that?" he asks, staring at me. I shake my head.

"I have no idea. That thing was terrifying," I say, raising a hand to my forehead.

"No, not that. When it was looking for us. We were right there, but it didn't find us. What was that about?" he asks, and my blood runs cold.

'Shit, I didn't think! Oh god, oh no, he's gonna hate me! Why am I such an idiot!!' I shout in my head, taking a step back accidentally.

"Was that your Quirk?" he asks, still keeping his crimson gaze on me. My heart was going wild, beating like there was no tomorrow.

'Oh god I can't tell him! Why can't I tell him!' I scream, trying to escape without it being too obvious. He notices my distress, and to my surprise he steps forward and wraps his arms around me.

"(Y/N), you can believe in me. I'll never put you in danger," he says softly, holding my body against his. Tears spring to my eyes and I raise my arms slowly, unsure, then wrap them around his chest tightly. I cry into his shoulder for a while, letting my emotions drag themselves out, then slowly let go. He steps back but keeps his hands on my shoulders, checking my face for anything I was keeping hidden. Turning my blurry gaze up to his, a light red colour springs to his face and his mouth turns down in surprise. He quickly covers it up, but I saw it.

"You okay now?" he asks, averting his eyes in embarrassment and scratching his cheek. I chuckle.

"Yeah, thanks," I reply, hugging him quickly again and then turning away, walking into the trees towards the stairs before he could say anything else. He catches up and we walk in silence, only broken by my occasional, poorly covered up sniffles and hiccups. We reach the bottom of the stairs but linger in the cover of the trees and bushes for a while, trying to find a way up through the mass of villains. It was good that we waited, for a few seconds later Present Mic's voice boomed out and blew away most of the Villains, the ones that were still grounded covering their ears. Using the opening, we sprint out of the cover, jumping up the steps three at a time in our rush. We reach the top, panting from the effort, and are immediately swept out of the line of fire and placed on the ground outside, next to Recovery Girl.

I blacked out for this part, but Jiro told me later that All Might had appeared and drove back the bird monster, called "Nomu". Aizawa was severely injured but he would live. Midoriya broke his legs, but he was okay as well. All in all, most of us got out unscathed.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.9K 197 14
(Complete) (Y/N) was new to UA and didn't know anybody. One day before school, (y/n) got attacked by a villain, but a cutie with red hair saved her l...
169K 4.8K 36
My name is Katsuki Bakugou . I've got a HUGE crush on my best friend Kirishima Aka: shitty hair . I've got severe anger issues ( when I'm not in litt...
17.2K 352 21
you start your first day at UA and don't make many friends because of your personality. somehow you manage to catch the attention of a very spikey ha...
2K 77 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...