Her ≫ Fairy Tail Fanfic

By celestia-starlight

The day she disappeared was the day a part of him left with her. ... More

Foreword
Prologue
Arc One: Hate and Infatuation
Chapter 1: Fragile Promises
Chapter 2: My Heart
Chapter 3: Not Mine
Chapter 4: Goodbye
Chapter 5: The Reason
Chapter 6: Leaving
Help 1
Help 2
Help 3
Arc Two: Reignite
Chapter 7: Death Plan
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: True Possession
Chapter 10: Feelings
Chapter 11: Ideas
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: Hooded Figure
Chapter 14: Thoughts
Chapter 15: Final Plan
Arc Three: Like Never Before
*** Chapter 16: Eternal Destiny ***
Chapter 17: Building
Arc Four: Regret
*** Chapter 18: Dragon Mating Season ***
Chapter 19: Just An Infatuation
Chapter 20: Mate
Chapter 21: Threats from E.D.
*** Chapter 22: Let Her Go ***
*** Chapter 23: Funeral ***
Chapter 24: Forget
*** Chapter 25: Winged Fate ***
*** Chapter 26: Photograph ***
Chapter 27: New Magic
Arc Five: Once Again
Chapter 28: the GMG's
2K: Special Oneshot
Chapter 29: Ulna
Cover...?
Chapter 30: Prelims
Chapter 31: Shocking
Chapter 32: Who?
Chapter 33: Participants
Chapter 34: If Only
Chapter 35: Her Death
Chapter 35.5: Thank you, Eternalis
A/N
*** Chapter 36: So Much ***
Chapter 37: Heaven And Hell
Chapter 38: Eavesdroppers
Chapter 39: Powerful
Which one?
Chapter 40: Ready
Chapter 41: Miss Fiore
Chapter 42: Danger
Author's Note of Sadness
Arc Six: Wounds of War
Chapter 43: The End
Aohturs Ntoe
*** Chapter 44: The Price ***
Chapter 46: Fury
Arc Seven: Reconcile
Chapter 47: Us Back Then
25K: Special Oneshot - Part One
Chapter 48: Never Again
Chapter 43: Amnesia
H A I T U S

Chapter 45: Preemption

432 20 15
By celestia-starlight

Recap: One promise was the end of them all.

"You. Will. Pay."

The Eternalis, the Fateium, and those still conscious could only watch as the city exploded.

Literally.

In his rage, Natsu Dragneel had engulfed the city in flames within seconds, razed the arena to the ground in approximately the same amount of time. His fiery rage scorched the skies and burnt the Earth, all in a desperate attempt to save his mate. Aurora — Lucy, whatever you want to call her — laid limply on the ground beside the furious god, encased in a protective cocoon of glowing flames. These flames were gentle and loving, but even a blind person could sense the undeniable pain that was barely veiled. Starkly contrasting was the roaring inferno that was threatening to kill them all. It was fueled by his emotions, like his magic back before his mate "died".

"Retreat!" A dragon — commander, Natsu's subconscious assumed — yelled. They could speak?

Some dragons turned to flee, but were stopped by a powerful roar.

"Cowards! How dare you retreat?" Acnologia was furious. "Look at the situation, you idiots! We clearly have the upper hand; we should take this opportunity and crush these pesks once and for all!"

And just as he described, the situation was dire. For the mages, at least. Though the dragons weren't any better off in terms of casualties, they still had dragons in top shape and of course, Acnologia himself. On the other hand, Sabertooth and Fairy Tail were completely out of the game. The four masters all looked exhausted and two — Makarov and Jiemma — were unconscious. The only thing that was keeping them safe was the forcefield-barrier Natsu and Aurora had set up at the very beginning of the battle. Each member of the Eternalis and the Fateium were encased in a small barrier of their own, all barely maintaining consciousness. They watched the scene with hopelessness, being unable to fight anymore.

And then there was Lucy. Whether she was dead or not, no one knew. Though she'd still been breathing when she'd collapsed into the arms of her mate, her breathing had stilled and her powerful aura was no more. As the dragons' eyes drifted over her battered and broken body, Natsu snarled.

"Don't you dare defile her with your filthy eyes."

"Or what, little slayer?" Acnologia smirked, though his soul shook out of fear for the look in his opponent's eyes. "You'll slay me?"

Hatred bordering insanity spread across Natsu's features. It struck the dragon with fear, but he continued his gloating.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. You're a god now, aren't you? Gonna torture me in heaven?"

A smirk took over the aforementioned god's features. "Oh, I'll show you what this god can do."

"Welcome to hell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 10.2K 20
It was the week where dragon season would affect our poor dragon slayers of fairytail, for they are influenced in the season too. In dragon season th...
74K 3K 27
"You are the Dragon's Sacrifice. You were picked, because you were one of the most beautiful, kindest, and had the purest mind of everyone. Call it '...
151K 2.7K 65
Ever since Lissanna came back my life has been miserable! Everyone ignores me except Levy,Mirajane,Wendy,Gajeel,and the Exceeds. One day I walked int...
21K 548 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...