I am ME [ftm transgender boyx...

By KylerQuinnXx

You know that feeling? When you're trapped in a dream, and no matter what you do, you can't run, and you can'... More

[1] Possibly Unlovable, totally confused.
[2] I'm not a morning person.
[3] Just my luck.
[4] Falling on your ass is your brother's fault.
[6] Horndogs Are Annoying
[7] These Things
[8] Start To Fall
[9] The Kiss
[10] Oh Well Oh Well
[11] Chasing Cars and Hearts
[12] Prove You Wrong
[13] hurt
[14] Fake It
[15] The War Against Ourselves
[16] I Just Wanna Run
[17] Hollow Hearts Unite
[18] Hopelessly Pathetic
[19] The End Of All Things
Epilogue
Queer Kid Chronicles

[5] Everyone Has Secrets

4K 162 151
By KylerQuinnXx

A/N: Okay, so this chapter is longer, and has a pretty big bombshell in it. OooOoOOoOo. Also, this chapter appears to be rated R. ;-; 

Vocab to know: Binder- a vest like compression shirt that FtM transgender guys use to appear flat chested. 

FtM: Female to male

Once again, thanks so much to Emily, my constant fan and friend, whom I will always appreciate and adore. Seriously guys, this girl is amazing!

-

-

-

[LONNIE’S POV]

(A/N: HA, bet you weren’t expecting that were you?)

I jogged slowly into the mall, bouncing slightly on the balls of my feet. Honestly, I was really looking forward to meeting Jesse’s sister. If she was anything like Jesse, she would be damn beautiful. Speaking of beautiful, that reminded me of that guy in chemistry. I nibbled on my lip, staring vacantly at the wall as I walked aimlessly forward. Preston was gorgeous. Like, really really attractive. The corner of my lip twitched upwards as I remembered the way he seemed so desperate to get away from me. Boy did NOT like attention. That would be a bit of a problem, seeing as how I could just stare at his pretty gray eyes for hours on end. But that would make me a little bit more than slightly creepy. I shrugged and rolled my eyes. Oh well, who really cares anyways.

The thing that really irked me, like totally made me want to throw a tantrum worthy of Kim Kardashian, was the fact that he ran away from me. I mean, I’m not oblivious. I KNOW I make people uncomfortable. But the fact that he avoided me all week…well it really hurt my ego.

That was the point that I realized I had been talking to myself. Loudly. Very, very loudly.

“Sir?”

I swiveled around and groaned. Nice. Who called the damn security guard?

“Yes officer?” I replied sweetly, batting my lashes.

He grunted and rolled his eyes. Damn, that apparently only worked when blond girls with huge tits did it. Or in really bad gay porn. Damn it Lonnie, can’t you keep your mind off of porn for two minutes?

“Are you alright, young man?” he asked, looking slightly annoyed. An odd contrast to his words, let me tell you.

“Yes Sir, I’m fine.” I said cheerfully, twiddling my thumbs, “Just forgot to take my meds this morning is all.”

He opened his mouth in alarm and I immediately dashed off in the opposite direction without another word.

-

-

-

I was huffing and puffing worse than the big bad wolf when I saw him and instantly faltered.

“P-Preston!” I stuttered, and sprinted towards him.

His head whipped around and his silver eyes widened in shock when he saw me running full speed at him. Unfortunately, I had never been the best at running. Or stopping.

“Fuck,” yelled Preston as the two of us tumbled into a large display of lingerie outside Victoria’s Secret. When his head finally popped up out of the sea of panties we currently swam in, he had a neon green thong covering his face and a bra halfway stuffed into his mouth. I started to laugh and choked, realizing that I myself had an odd looking pair of undies shoved down my esophagus. Well, not quite that deep, but hey, I was traumatized, cut me some slack.

He glared at me as we both quickly disentangled ourselves from the mess and walked away as discreetly as one could after having a thong in their mouth.

“Well that was interesting,” I remarked jovially, swinging my arms at my sides.

“Just peachy,” Preston replied scathingly, cocking his eyebrow at me.

I bit my lip and glanced downward, unsure of what to say. Luckily, I was saved from that particular form of torture.

“Pon!” I screamed, running full speed at my cousin.

“Zi!” Mason yelled back, catching me mid jump. We looked at each other for all of two seconds and started cracking up bad. Preston and Jesse both seemed to roll their eyes in synchrony. Hm, it seemed almost like they were related. And of course, being the annoyingly nosy ass I am, I pressed for info.

“So how do you guys know each other?” I said, crossing my arms and shifting my weight from one leg to another.

Mason and Jesse looked at each other uneasily and Preston stared at the ground, shuffling his DC clad feet.

A sudden thought struck me.

“Woah woah woah, are you guys like,” I widened my eyes and made a face, “in a weird sex thing together?”   

Both Jesse and Preston seemed like their eyes were about to bug out of their sockets as they shouted noises of disgust and protest. Mason just shrugged and shook his head.

Mason spoke up, “we may have played a little trick on you Zi.”

“Oh?” I cocked my eyebrow and waited.

“Preston is my brother,” Jesse giggled slightly, “I don’t have a sister.”

I stood there slack jawed and then started cussing them all out, “You fucking assholes filled with bright orange duct tape! Dickwads, literal dickwads!”

Preston made a weird face, “Literal dickwads?”

“Yes,” I responded snippily.

He snorted and pressed his lips together, trying not to laugh. I cracked a grin and we both started laughing hysterically.

-

-

-

“So Preston, music, now,” I demanded, holding my hand out for his IPod.

We were all sitting in the food court, Jesse happily consumed in his vegan food, and Mason happily consumed in watching Jesse be happy. Me and Preston were sitting across from each other, and had been deeply engrossed in talking about politics. Luckily, both of us were really liberal and loved to rant about all the bullshit going on socially.

Preston obediently handed over his IPod and I scrolled through his play-list.

“Rise Against, Blink 182, P!nk, BVB, My Chem, Fit For Rivals,” I recited, “Holy shit! All this is gold!”

He blushed and looked at the table, leaving me to stare longingly at him. I had never met anyone as extraordinarily unique as him. The one thing I wanted most in all the universe right now was to lean across the table and kiss him, but I repressed it. No way would he like me.

Preston looked up and smiled weakly at me, the blush still not faded from his alabaster cheeks.

I stood suddenly, causing Jesse to jump and look reproachfully at me with a noddle hanging out of his mouth.

“I have an idea!” I declared as if it was the most important thing ever thunk up. Yes, I realize that isn’t a word. Bite me.

They all looked expectantly at me and I smirked devilishly at Preston. He gazed uneasily back at me and spoke nervously, “how in the hell do you guys make the same exact expression…” He was looking at me, Mase, and Jesse.

We all shrugged.

“Anywaaaayys,” I continued, “Preston needs to get a piercing. I mean, we all have them except him.” I gestured towards my own silver lip ring, Masons similar snake bites, and Jesse’s shark bites.

Mason looked to Jesse for permission, and Preston pleaded silently to him with his eyes. I sent my own hopeful look his way and he gave in with a smile.

“Yes!” Yelled Preston, pumping his fist in the air.

-

-

-

Preston looked sexy. Like, he was hot before, but DAYUM BOY. All in all, he got three piercings. His spider-bites on the left side and a purple tongue stud. He still couldn’t talk yet. It was adorable.

“Shtop looking ath me,” he lisped, glaring at me.

“Okay,” I replied sincerely, and kept looking.

“Athole.” He remarked. I assume he tried to say, “asshole.”

We had decided that Preston was gonna come back and stay with us for the night. That was however, after I had sworn up and down not to touch him sexually.

If his mom came home to see him with new piercings after a day of hanging out with us deviants, (and yes, I say deviants sarcastically,) he would be pretty much dead. So he was coming to stay with us at our apartment. And by us, I mean me, Mason, and Jesse.

I suppose I should explain. I don’t have parents. At least not in my mind. So I stick with my cousin now, and my sperm donor-carrier duo couldn’t care less. I was lucky enough that Mason and Jesse have their own place, and that it’s close enough to a good school.

The car lurched to a stop and I jerked in my seat. Preston snorted himself awake and was now looking around sleepily. D’awwh.

We all stumbled out of the car and practically crawled up the apartment stairs and up to the flat. Jesse unlocked it and we all spilled inside, tired out of our minds. We had already decided that Preston would stay with me, seeing as how my cousin was a horny bastard and Jesse was worried about Preston getting traumatized. Of course we wouldn’t be sleeping in the same bed; I would be sleeping on the top bunk and Preston on the bottom. He was scared of heights.

I tugged Preston up and stumbled with him into my room, dropping him as gently as possible onto my bed. A few moments later I tossed a pair of boxers and an overlarge sleep shirt at him, which he promptly began to snuggle.

I rolled my eyes and strolled sleepily into my bathroom, one to give him privacy, two, I needed to change myself.

This was the part of the day I dreaded above all else.

I steeled myself, suddenly wide awake, as I stared at the wide mirror across from me.

I wasn’t too bad looking. My hair was longer and brown, streaked with caramel highlights and flipped around my face, which had a sort of boyish mischief about it. My lips were always full and pink, which was okay I guess, especially with a lip ring. 

I shook myself and muttered, “Stop stalling. It’s just gonna make it worse.”

I took in a deep breath and gripped my shirt, pulling it over my head, exposing my binder, and my secret.

 A/N: OooOoOooOo what's gonna happen? I dunno! honestly, i have no idea.       .-. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 14 28
TW In a world of rainbows and happiness there is another dimension of suffering, illnesses, and abuse. It's called reality. Once you turn a certain...
7.5K 113 26
When highschool ended you lost all contact with your best friend, also the kid youd protect from the school bully and his little gang. Everyday you t...
MY LIFE By Ar_Mi

Teen Fiction

299 40 44
THIS STORY IS ABOUT A PERSON'S DAILY LIFE...THE STRUGGLES, HAPPINESS, SORROW ETC. Warning: It might affect you, i do not want that. #8- gender dyspho...
8.5K 276 25
What happens when you lose everything you wanted? Everything you needed? Like the air you breathe and the heat you feel. What happens when it's gone...