Something Only We Know ✔️

By GoldenCalypso

||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love le... More

Something Only We Know
Special Attention
Dedication
Prologue
Introduction:One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
fire
sleep with me
hulk's daughter
chocolate on my lips
who are you?
keep your eyes on me
why do you have to sing?
the piano
life at risk
one last time
just a wind
his heart
secret for secret
sleeping beauty
something nice
a promise
naughty
neverland
happiest
waiting
that promise
hurt
adrian
erase
thank you
me and you
stay
sweetheart
fear
this
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

everything

147 17 31
By GoldenCalypso

Quote

The broken will always be able to love harder than most.
Once you've been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines.

~Pinterest

_________________________________________

"Serena? What are you doing here?"

Alessia's voice rang in my ears at a distance and I tried to open my eyes. My knees felt stiff from sitting on the exact place; the front bench of the Donut shop, from midnight til morning. I had barely had some sleep, I could feel my eyelids hanging down in pain.

Ana and Adrian.
They wanted me gone.

At least I thought Adrian would never cheat on me. But yesterday, when I met him at the club, I didn't see any expression on his face. He didn't give me a single glance. I wonder if he had even noticed me there.

He had his ocean blue eyes glued to Ana's side. His arms were holding her tight and Ana was embracing him. I didn't know what to do.

Seeing them like that, I felt really bad of myself.
It was a feeling I had never experienced in my life.

Jealousy.

How could he make me feel that way?

How could he forget me for another girl?

Those blue eyes that looked only at me, now there were glued to someone else.

I felt ashamed of myself. I felt ashamed of the emotions I felt for him. I felt ashamed of what we were and what we have become.
I'd never wanted our relationship to end.

So am I the only one who wanted it from the very beginning?
Didn't Adrian feel the same way?

'I know baby. Nothing can make us apart. I promise.'

Adrian was telling Ana these words just as the way he told me them. He had told me this numerous times, told me that everything would be okay when he was with me. He was the only person that stood by me when I needed it most.

'You'll be in Neverland when you are with me... we'll stay forever young, even if you are seventy you'll still be my little girl...'

I believed in every word he told me.
Yes. Every single word.

'I don't want to leave you for anyone else. Even though the whole world shuts you down, I'd be there for you. You don't need to be afraid of anything, or anyone. You got me, baby. And that's what you should always know.'

Adrian, did you really mean everything you told me?

'For the first time in my life, I have found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.'

Or are they just lies?

"Serena, why aren't you in school at this hour?"

I raised my eyes to the sunshine and blinked away the tears. My head fell dizzy from the glare and my heart felt heavier. And empty.

"Serena, are you crying, sweetie?"

Alec sat down beside me. I couldn't handle anything. Adrian did not want me. From the beginning, it was only a game for him. I couldn't control anything. Not even my crying. I couldn't stop tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Hey," Alec caressed my shoulders, "what's wrong?"

Behind her I saw Theo wince.

"It's him," I heard my voice croak, "he dumped me."

Alec's eyebrow knitted together, her brown eyes widened in horror. Before I could say something else, I found her arms hugging me closer and gently tapping me from behind. I cried so hard that my insides hurt.

"What happened? Did he say something to you?"

I shivered.

"Yesterday night at the club, I found him with a girl," I told her, "and he made it very clear that he's not interested in me anymore."

"Did tell you this? Did he tell you that he didn't like you? Did he tell you that he wants you gone?" Her eyes shone as she blurted out.

"No, he didn't say anything like that."

"He only told me to stay. I was the one who left him at first," I said, "But when I came back to him, he didn't want me."

She considered a moment, her head inclined to the side, her hands clasped with mine.

"Serena, I think you should go see him," Alec said wistfully, "ask him why he didn't want you when you came back."

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I managed, "what if he doesn't say anything? What if he answers everything with his actions?"

"Serena, it might still be a misunderstanding." Alec reminded me, "besides when everything's too late, nothing would be alright."

I thought for a moment.

True. I didn't want Adrian to be gone. I wanted him by my side. With him, I felt so complete. Life without him would be like living in Tartarus.

I want him back.
Ana, I'm getting my Adrian back.

Adrian

I had the happiest night of my life.

I hadn't thought she would come back to me. When she had left me yesterday, I thought I had lost her forever.
Ever since then I was sauntering down the lanes, and had ended up in the night club.

After a drink or two, I think it was more than two, maybe five or six or even more than that, I was completely sure that I had no intention of living another minute.

I had no reason to live. She had taken everything with her. The sunshine, the moonlight, days, nights, minutes, seconds; she had taken them away from me.

And I didn't want to live without them.
I did not want to live without her.

And then I heard her voice.

'Adrian, I'm sorry.'She told me.

I stared at her like I was seeing her for the very first time.

"Everything is alright, baby. Come into my arms."

I saw her approach me. I hugged her tight as he hands wrapped up around my shoulders. She accepted me.

Everything was back.

The joy, the reason of living, my nights, my days, my sunshine, the moon and the stars; they were back.

"Adrian? It's me. I came back." Her voice reminded me. I felt so happy. She came back for me. She wanted me.

Oh baby. I missed you very much.

"I know baby. Nothing can make us apart. I promise." I told myself as she placed her head on my chest.

I was so happy.

***

"Good morning, my love," I greeted her the next morning as we cuddled upon the fluffy floor, her topless back turning me.

She was still sleeping.

I caressed her hair, her shiny blonde hair-

Wait, why is she still wearing her wig?

I tried to pull it out.

"Ouch!" She squeaked and stood bolt upright. The blanket covering her bare bosom fell off, revealing her bare back at me.

Why is she naked?

Oh my sweet lord. Did we make love last night?

"Did I hurt you, my love?" I asked her.

"Yes, you did, Adrian." She squeaked, "Did you think that my hair was detachable?"

Something was awfully wrong. Her voice didn't sound right. She was wearing a wig. She knew that I knew it. Why would she pretend that I never knew?

"Serena, is something wrong?"

She turned her face towards me.

"Fucking Hell! What are you doing here?"

Ana stood staring at me, her expression unreadable. I didn't know what she was doing with me. In my room. And naked too.

"Adrian, you were the one who brought me home last night... don't you remember?"

"What the fuck! Why are you not wearing anything?"

Ana looked surprised. Her thick long eyelashes popped up and so did her big bulbous eyes.

"Do you not remember what we did?"

No. I don't remember anything.

"Get out of this house, Ana. I don't want to see you like this again!" I shouted.

"I can't walk naked on the streets."

"And I can't carry you naked on the streets." I exclaimed, fury raging through me.

She waited.

"Fuck! GET GONE, NOW"

She shot me a nasty glance and got up.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you this Adrian," Ana hissed, her thick eyelashes dancing at my direction.

"I don't want to hear anymore from you. Get your shit away from-"

"It's about Serena." She blurted.

My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I gasped, "what about her?"

"I don't know if I should say this," she told me, "Are you sure you want to hear me out?"

"Tell me. What about her?"

Ana smiled, her green eyes showing sympathy.

"I'm really sorry to tell you this, Adrian," she began, "but I saw Serena kissing Barry yesterday night, at the club."

——————————————————————————————

A/N: I hate Ana!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so that's the end of the chapter. It's a bit of a cliffhanger, so I'm sort of sorry.

Thank you for all the encouragement you guys bestow me with. It is the only thing that makes me wanna continue the story. Believe me, I have never gone this far in a story and I will definitely give this a good ending.

Please VOTE FOR ME.
Share, follow and comment.

Really guys, I'm in desperate need of VOTES.
So PLEASE *On my knees* Do VOTE!🤩🤩⭐️

P.S. Expect a chapter tomorrow.
💜💜💜💜💜
What do you like for the playlist?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
151 5 14
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・ They were two completely different souls at the start of the school year, when one day Sheila sees this boy and falls in...
82.6K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...