☑ | World of Mary Sue, But I'...

By aquaseries

Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he d... More

Jesse
1: Out From The Frying Pan Into The Fire
2: Counterattack
3: Earning money, money, money
4: Loyal Dogs & Damsels
5: Ryou Hisa
6: Counterattack II
7: Sunshine Orphanage
8: Ying Yue Zhao
9: Engagement
10: Feng Mian meets Emperor
11: Emperor and the Devil
12: Working Together; Effectively
13: Rumored To Be Gay
14: Family Gathering With Liu's
15: Double Rejections
16: Summer Date
17: Catching The Dogs In The Act (!)
18: 2 Years
19: Limelight
20: Lust & Love
21: SCHEME
22: Counterattack III
23: Two Men, A Heart of Gold
24: The Wolf Found His Mate
25: Shi Bai
26: Passionate Kisses, She Dominates
27: Three Is One?
28: Henpecked Husband
29: DNA Result (!)
30: Mary Sue Is Vicious
31: Ultimate Counterattack I
32: Ultimate Counterattack II (!)
32.5: Roball
33: Chasing Love
35: Captured Wolf (!)
36: Pretend Boyfriend(s)
37: The Rumored System Reincarnation
38: Wedding Nights (!!)
39: Assorted Teas
40: The Last Gathering
40.5: The End
41: Dragon Child
42: REVENGE
43: SINS
44: Epilogue
Special 1 (!BL)
Special 2 (!BL)
Special 3 (!BL)

34: Love Formula

4.3K 181 39
By aquaseries

A DIFFICULT PROBLEM stumbled Dean's way while he was accessing illegal terminals in D City's network. It was an acceptable challenge, or so he thought, but he couldn't quite crack a segment of algorithm because of a mathematical formula he had never seen before.

Falling back, he rested his tensed muscles on the back seat of his swivel chair. The soft sound of his foot tapping on the floor was the only beat that looped at this time. His mind kept swirling over different mathematical equations that can possibly decrypt the algorithm's function. Surely, there must be more to it.

This was the scene that Denise saw when he didn't knock and simply went inside Dean's dorm room as if he owned the place. Although that would not be strange to think so as he had been coming in and out for the past one and a half year in Dean's room. They were friends, technically, as everyone might think.

However, Denise not only liked Dean as a friend, a person or a computer genius. He saw more to the lonewolf that always wanted to keep himself away from society, or from people generally. His swirls of blue and green orbs intimately gazed upon Dean's ethereal countenance.

He must be trying to crack a more difficult problem today, because he usually only needed less than half an hour to figure out the logic behind anything man-made. What fascinated him even more was that despite the man's high IQ, his EQ was not far behind and even more, he was the devoted type who might not end up falling in love easily, but when he does, he would find himself retreating back a hard ordeal.

"Seems like the person behind this defense wants to keep something highly sensitive. Are you sure you want to risk it?" Denise gently asked, his bright eyes looking at the same screen as Dean.

Dean did not turn to look at him, only nodding his head in thought. He didn't want anyone to break his concentration at times like this. Denise understood this too, but he merely deepened his smile as his mind was amuse at something.

"I can crack it for you." He offered.

"No need. You can leave now, the door is just behind you."

"But I came to see you, beautiful."

"You are not bad yourself, there is a mirror in the bathroom. Feel free to smother it with your blooming narcissism."

"Oh?" Denise raised a brow, his smile widening. "Didn't know you thought of my face so highly. Sure. We have a pair of mirrors here too."

As he said this, he gently turned Dean's face towards him and intensely gazed into those pair of lost eyes, mathematical calculations within. Dean blinked awake from his thoughts and frowned, his eyes were now reflecting Denise's chiseled face that only had him in his bright eyes.

Dean sighed, ignoring Denise's hand holding his chin.

"Satisfaction comes from overcoming the challenge alone." He merely said before slapping away Denise's claws.

Denise grabbed for a stool and sat just beside Dean. He had noticed the wolf ignoring his presence more often since the brief kiss they shared. Could the wolf possibly have been affected after all?

At this thought, Denise's heart stirred.

"Break down those 3 lines, it's a separate equation. Do the same for the rest but make it 2 lines each. In 20 minutes, you should crack the program." Denise smoothly explained a solution.

Dean unconsciously focused on the lines Denise had pointed out and mentally calculated each mini-segments, his eyes widened in realization at how simple the whole mathematical algorithm was.

He turned to see Denise's doting smile, his set of dimples setting his facial features apart from other handsome men. He frowned once again, he really couldn't find himself feeling uncomfortable with the man after all. But he was helped, so it was only right he should show his gratitude.

"Thanks. Although I never did ask." He quipped.

Denise chuckled. "Anything for the beauty."

"Sounds like you want the face. I heard this new club for prostitutes, and it has a gay bar as well. You might want to check out that place for beauties."

"I won't ask why you even know that, but just know you are the only beauty I want. I'll remind you as much as you want. Have you eaten your lunch? I bet you missed breakfast too."

Dean was perplexed. Denise was right that he had not eaten his breakfast, he was much too busy cracking up illegal programs.

"That's a yes. Let's go." Denise did not wait for Dean's agreement and laced his thick arms around the latter's waist that wasn't exactly thin, but it was delectable to touch.

For a short moment, Denise regretted his actions. He was digging his own grave by being charmed so much by an entity called Dean. He found himself gulping down a fire brought by merely half-embracing the person in his heart.

He was already smitten when he saw the latter's impassioned actions without a wit of care for what the rest of the world thought of him. He was merely in love, and Denise thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd seen in his life thus far.

"...You are really annoying me today too." Dean apathetically muttered as he let himself be dragged by the hulking Denise.

"Only for you of course." Denise quipped, a seductive smile on his face, but Dean was not looking at him at all, who was rather fascinated by the floor.

Denise rhetorically added, "It's fried shrimps and rice for you today."

Dean would never admit to Denise that he always got what his meal plans for the day were. That would simply add to the troublesome things that came with the thought of the man. Despite how snarky he was, Denise came onto him stronger and stronger.

Dean sighed once again, surrendering himself under Denise's watchful gaze and gentle claws. "Lead the way."

"Haha.." Denise chuckled, deep and raspy. It was charming to hear.

Dean didn't know when he had started allowing Denise to do whatever with his plans in the day, but he had noticed the frequency of disturbance increasing by week.

"Please, leave me alone for today. You have classes, Professor."

"And you, beautiful, is a student." Denise smirked like a seductive incubus. He was totally intent on pursuing Dean no matter the cost, his attraction no longer as simple as being called 'intriguing'.

He never found it tiring chasing after Dean's shadow every day. After all, just seeing the beauty in his heart can instantly light up his day.

Dean was in the University's library, researching on Aristotle's methods of calculating the Earth's actual shape. He was suddenly interested in reading about certain historical figures, curious how their mind derived from one theory to another.

It was then that Denise found him again. And as per usual, he didn't look at Denise when he came and took the seat beside him, even inched closer than what was appropriate.

"Interesting. Aristotle was really single-minded if he was able to pull this through. Nobody has that much determination to figure out something that was indefinite." Denise was saying this with a deeper meaning.

When it came to pursuing a love interest, there was a certain indefinite variable to it. A variable that might even be impossible to grasp compared to proving Aristotle's theory.

The heart of men(&women) was the most unpredictable.

"If you set out yourself to figure out something, it's only a given you ought to keep at it until the very end. Exhausting your mind from thinking of methods can be a fun process." Dean generously said.

He was not aware that he was slowly opening up his thoughts to the person beside him after their constant discussions on just about anything that came their day-to-day lives.

"I see..." Denise's response was unusual enough to pull Dean out of his musing on the book in his hand.

"You see what?" He was disgruntled at the nonsensical answer from a man who had two more words-answers each time. 

Denise merely smiled, his bright eyes glimmering with gentleness.

After all, he had noticed Dean's changing attitude towards him, even if the latter had not. It struck his chord like lightning, and he knew then, he might just have a chance to have the beauty.

Dean was slightly feeling uncomfortable, so he returned to focus on his book, ignoring Denise's affectionate gaze altogether. He did not have the heart to bite the man this time.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed at the corner of his eye, but when he was about to turn to look, his lips met with a pair of soft and wet full lips. 

Denise pushed his mouth onto Dean's, gently nudging his lips against the other's. Briefly parting his lips, his tongue made its way to moist Dean's narrowed lips and bit his lower lip after.

Dean was in stupor, he blanked out for half a second, but it was in that moment that he felt his heart stir by the pair of full lips attacking him gently, as if wrapping his earthbound heart, and germinated greens and flowers.

His breath hitched. What he couldn't believe himself was... he liked the sensation more than he let on.

Denise nudged and urged, bit and playfully connected his lips against Dean's. He could hear his heart beating in accelerating rhythm, but it did not feel bad, it was exhilarating. Kissing him felt good, and he wanted more.

He lovingly nibbled on Dean's lower lip until they parted, his hot wet tongue shot through and captured Dean's reluctant tongue inside. He ravaged the beauty's mouth, drinking his nectar and causing him to moan.

The fire had been lit as Denise's hand dangerously ventured to hold Dean's nape. Once in his claws, he took a dive and made their kiss deeper, enough to take both of their breath away.

They were at an isolated corner of the library, like what Dean would usually prefer. It was the perfect corner that teased people to do something naughty.

Denise did not stop their fire. On the contrary, he did not allow Dean to wake up from being drowned in the sudden passion. Burning flesh rubbed against one another as Denise slowly made his other hand slipped under Dean's shirt, amorously touching the delectable abs that had tensed due to the moment of arousal.

It was getting dangerous, but just a little bit more and he would let the beauty go.

His warm big hand stroked Dean's hidden nipple while their lips were still sharing a mind-blanking kiss. The latter quivered at the surge of tingly sensation, his nether region growing hard.

Denise had no intention of taking advantage of Dean's moment of confusion from the strange but passion-craving moment. This was enough to confirm they were getting closer, and close enough for him to touch him...

Denise gently continued to stroke Dean's nipple, increasing the heat. Pinched and twirled it, feeling them erect. Then he stopped.

He slowly removed his hand underneath Dean's wrinkled shirt and gripped the latter's waist before letting go. Before leaving Dean's mouth, he gently bit his lower lip with his lips, savoring the last moment of softness that they had just shared.

Dean was gasping, blushing and alluringly sexy as he tried to focus his blurry eyes on Denise's bright eyes.

He blinked, closed his slightly parted mouth and pursed them as he frowned. But he didn't know what to say in the end.

What was the algorithm of love?

"Love has no formula..." Denise whispered, as if he knew what Dean was thinking. His smile revealed his deep-set of dimples that always caught Dean's eyes.

Had the wolf found his heart?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
87.8K 4.1K 11
Every dragon has a reverse sale. They dislike anyone touching this reverse scale. Although the dragons are normally peaceful creatures, if anyone dre...
6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...
328K 18.3K 108
Dong Fu, was a well settled and self-made businessman at the age of thirty-two. Who would have ever thought fate would play game with him. He died an...