The Good Girl's Bad Side

By straw_berry_xxx

Amazing cover by @GrimTragedies Highest Rank: #1 in Teen fiction Tristan's grasp tightens around my waist, wh... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: What's your name?
Chapter 3: I want Oreos...
Chapter 4: Feeling's Mutual
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: Girls aren't objects that you can just call 'dibs' on
Chapter 7: Clearly you've seen a gun before
Chapter 8: I may not be an expert in girls' fashion, but even that outfit is not
Chapter 9: Is that a threat or a promise?
Chapter 10: I'm not even sure you're a girl at all.
Chapter 11: I'll leave you in your ugliness then
Chapter 12: How romantic...
Chapter 13: The point is...
Chapter 14: I just know that they involve pain
Chapter 15: I'm not the best for nothing
Chapter 16: I can take on the hard guys
Chapter 17: Nope just want to go home and not listen to you
Chapter 18: I'll let you drive my mustang
Chapter 19: But we'll Skype anyway
Chapter 20: I enjoyed that
Chapter 21: Crying is for the weak
Chapter 22: Don't let him hurt you
Chapter 23: Please oh Tristan McJerkface
Chapter 24: I don't have a weakness
Chapter 25: Oh no. I'm the girl!
Chapter 26: Nobody's too old for minions
Chapter 27: I could kiss you right now
Chapter 28: I have to try and forget about her.
Chapter 29: If going to the mall involves free food and the arcade then, yes
Chapter 30: P.S. Nothing's wrong
Chapter 31: You know I hate dresses
Chapter 32: It's okway, I'm fwine
Chapter 33: I know you know
Chapter 34: Achievement unlocked!
Chapter 36: I. Don't. Care.
Chapter 37: We all know that I can never be ugly
Chapter 38: Do you always give into temptation?
Chapter 39: You
Chapter 40: If pain is what you enjoy
Chapter 41: Or, we can make our own
Chapter 42: Yes
Chapter 43: Detention
Chapter 44: Now that's what I call a snack
Chapter 45: I was once in love
Chapter 46: Please don't hurt him.
Chapter 47: Go sleep!
Chapter 48: Hair and make up
Chapter 49: Yes, I'll be yours
Chapter 50: We've got company
Chapter 51: Don't let Henry hurt her
Chapter 52: I don't have a gun
Author's Note
Chapter 53: So, what's the plan?
Chapter 54: He's a sadist
Chapter 55: That's him?
Chapter 56: What's going on?
Chapter 57: You killed her...
Chapter 58: Keep running
Chapter 59: "What's The Matter, Officer?"
Sequel
Thank you!

Chapter 35: I was just trying to piss off Nicole

128K 4.1K 2.5K
By straw_berry_xxx

Chapter 35: I was just trying to piss off Nicole

"Does anyone want to buy me pizza? I'm hungry." Peyton asks, but eyes Luke, threatening him to agree.

"Don't look at me, babe." Luke answers nonchalantly. "You have feet for a reason." He continues munching on his perfectly sandwiched beef burger.

"Ugh, try to be romantic for once." Peyton nudges him.

"I've been romantic for three years now, at least can I have a break," Luke shakes his in denial.

"You've known each other for three years?" I ask, taking a bite out of my slice of pizza.

"Yep." The couple answers simultaneously.

Soon the whole group gathers around the table. Kaitlyn and Chase sit next to each other and Jordan takes a seat next to me on my right.

"Can I have a bite?" A familiar voice whispers into my ears. A gush of goosebumps run along my skin. Tristan sits on the left side of me, straddling the seat his on so that his whole body is facing me. His eyes never leave my gaze, causing mine to get lost in his. His eyes are captivating, drawing you in closer and closer until you have no way of escaping from his grasp.

I think I'm falling. Hard.

"Can't you get your own?" I roll my eyes, trying to free my eyes from his mesmerizing ones. I take a bite of my pizza and catch him staring.

"Whhhat?" I muffle out, still not releasing the pizza from my mouth.

"Can I have a bite?"

"Okway. Bwite."

Tristan etched his face closer, and closer, until only a few centimeters seperated our lips. He takes a bite out of the slice but keeps his lips there. None of us move away from each other. We just stay still, staring deep into each other's eyes.

"Looks like the nerd has turned into a--"

"What do you want Nicole?" Peyton speaks up, cutting an awfully shrill voice from finishing its sentence.

I turn my head to see the queen bee herself gracing us with her presence. I don't even notice Tristan finish my pizza.

"Nicole," I say in a sarcastically chirpy voice. "What a pleasant suprise."

"Listen to me b**ch, stop making moves on my man, okay? Or else you'll regret it," her sassy moves are really overrated. Boring even. This girl is messing with the girl.

"Nicole, I'm not your--" Tristan abruptly stands up, but I interrupt him by shushing him by placing my index finger on his soft, pink lips.

I wish I could feel their softness with my--

Snap out of it!

I stand up to face Nicole dead in the eye. Her three inch heels make her about two centimeters taller than me.

"Let's get this clear. Tristan is not your man. He's mine." I put on a devilish smirk. "So you back off." I poke her shoulder when saying 'you'.

Where in the world did I find the courage to say that?

"Oh, is that so?" She pretends to be suprised. "If he's yours, then why did he choose to sleep with me?"

By now, we've attracted every pair of eyes in the cafeteria. Even my friends' eyes are glued on the scene we're causing, not even uttering a word of defense.

What's funny is that, I seriously don't care.

"Oh, is that so?" I mimic her shrill voice. "I know that's a lie, Nicole. But don't worry, I understand that you were just desperate that you had to stoop so low that you made up such a lame rumour. Old habits die hard." I act bored.

"You b**ch." She draws our her hand to slap me. I catch hee hand with mine immediately.

"Wrong move, bimbo." I shove her away from me.

Voices begin shouting fight! Fight! Fight!

"Hands off my girl, Hailey!" Nate growls behind Nicole.

Huh, I guess the hairy monster doesn't have the guts to fight her own battle.

"What did you say?" He growls. If he was a cartoon, I bet the non-existent brain in his head would've been burning down, causing smoke to seep out of his ears.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask.

"Yep."

Oops.

"Did the hairy monster leave?" I mutter to myself, hoping that Nicole's face was out of view.

"Nope." Tristan whispers beside me with a soft chuckle.

"That's it. I warned you." Nate throws a punch at me, but Tristan catches it and throws one back. Nate stumbles back, cupping his now bruised jaw with his hand.

"Don't ever touch my girl." Tristan dangerously warns him. If I was Nate, which I'm glad I'm not, I'd take the hint and leave.

"Let's go." Tristan grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the cafeteria.

..................

"What would you like to order?" A beautiful waitress asks us. Her blonde curls fall effortlessy beside her head. Her green eyes catch my attention, they sparkle fervently, brightening up any hint of darkness. She looks like she's in her early twenties. Her name tag reads: Nancy.

After the whole confrontation in the cafeteria, Tristan took us to Ella's Café. I didn't bother arguing about skipping school, 'cause I really needed the break.

"I would have hot chocolate with whipped cream please." I offer her a smile and she returns it with a beaming one.

"And I'll have an ice latte." Tristan says kindly.

"Okay. Your drinks are coming right up." Nancy smiles one more last time before turning back on her heel, going to prepare our orders.

A thick awkward silence spreads out like a wildfire around us. It almost feels palpable.

"About earlier--"

"So about--"

Tristan and I say at the same.

"You go first," I say.

He clears his throat before saying,"About what happened in the cafeteria, I didn't expect you stand up to Nicole like that."

"Well, someone had to put that Barbie doll in its place, since Ken failed to do his job." I slightly chuckle, making him to chuckle as well.

"But why did you lie about me being yours?"

That made my breath hitch.

Why did I say that? I mean, my intention was to irritate the living hell out of Nicole and the words just slipped out of my mouth. It's not surprising how my mouth can betray me like that. I do like Tristan, but I'm worried that he might not reciprocate my feelings. I hate being hurt by such conflicting thoughts; the reason why I'm scared to fall in love, to have someone to depend on and put your trust in. I'm not ready for any of that. Maybe I'm scared, or maybe I'm protecting myself. I don't know.

"I was just trying to piss off Nicole." I shrug, looking down on the uninteresting table.

"So you don't want me to be yours?" He smirks, but I could sense a slight nervous energy radiating from him.

"Nope." I shake my head.

Lie.

My reply causes him to frown, but he quickly masks it by smirking.

"Oh well," he shrugs. "You're missing out. You don't know how many girls would be lucky to have me."

"Please," I scoff. "I'd rather have anyone else but you."

Lie.

"Who would you rather have? Jordan?" He looks rather pissed.

"Jordan? Why would you thi--"

Someone's voice cuts me off, "Here are your drinks." Nancy places our drinks on our table and asks if we would like anything else, but we politely turn down the offer. Then she leaves.

"You still haven't answered me," Tristan prods.

"I don't have time for this," I take a long sip of my hot chocolatey goodness, but unfortunately, I can't enjoy it as much because someone had to start being a jerk.

"You like Jordan, don't you? 'Cause I know he likes you." His mood has darkened.

"Tristan where are you getting all this from?" My anger's rising like potion in a cauldron. My grasp on the glass tightens.

"Don't deny it Hailey!" He slaps his palm on the table, catching people's attention in the café. "I'm sorry." He whispers out.

"No, Tristan. You're a jerk." I abruptly stand up and walk out of the café. I hear Tristan's footsteps behind me but I continue to walk towards his car.

I might be mad at him, but I don't have the energy to walk.

"Keys." I deadpan, when standing by the drivers door.

Sighing, he throws the keys and I catch them. I open the door and I slide onto the leather seat. Tristan enters the car seconds after. I put the keys into ignition and the car roars to life.

..........

A/N: Sorry for late update my lovies! I was really lazy to type and I was having writers block. That's why this chapter sucks.

Thank you for your awesome support and votes.

If you enjoyed this,

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.

-Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
290K 25.6K 68
Anabelle Anderson doesn't just want revenge. She wants an entire revolution. * * * When 17-year-old Ana returns to her hometown for senior year, sh...
29.6M 527K 41
Emma Miller didn't know that one run in with the school's bad boy, Aiden Black, would make her life go in all different directions. She didn't know t...