Abandoned โœ”๏ธ

By ambrosial-

Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't ho... More

Abandoned
Prologue
Chapter 1- new begginings at upper east high
Chapter 2- encounters with old friend but new enemy
Chapter 3- not so happy first party
Chapter 4- you got yourself a deal
Chapter 5- to kate and chris
Chapter 6- weirdly an odd combination
Chapter 7- hard to get types
Chapter 8- teensy weensy hands on camera
Chapter 9- new york's own beyoncรฉ
Chapter 10- little shit's silly little bets
Chapter 11- i say we take it up a notch
Chapter 12- don't let it get on your skin
Chapter 13- i could totally leak her drunk video
Chapter 14- what was the name again, jack or joplin?
Chapter 15- i will, once pigs start flying
Chapter 16- take naps, rest, eat, stay home and sleep early
Chapter 17- i almost cost my dad the whole show
Chapter 18- i'm so glad that we are a team
Chapter 19- there's more where that came from
Chapter 20- i'm not apologizing for pointing out that you have a pea sized brain
Chapter 21- private-slash-quiet place
Chapter 22- he invaded our privacy
Chapter 23- i'm sorry that i find your lecture boring
Chapter 24- be good to him
Chapter 25- you can't fight your destiny
Chapter 26- wrong on so many levels
Chapter 27- what are we having, an intervention?
Chapter 28- maybe this once
Chapter 29- horny ass monster
Chapter 30- you've got magic in your hands
Chapter 31- it's all yours
Chapter 32- how am i gonna make pizza now, of you?
Chapter 33- touch me and i'll crush those pea-sized balls
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 34- never bet against the crazy-heads
Chapter 35- like some pathetic loser
Chapter 36- made up or made out?
Chapter 37- just a responsibility
Chapter 38- four eyed color changing chameleon
Chapter 39- there is always a choice
Chapter 40- suffer at the hands of my failure
Chapter 41- the longing look
Chapter 42- we are about to find out
Chapter 43- end up at a freaking butcherer's place
Chapter 44- it doesn't give off a very romantic vibe
Chapter 45- you're my friend, hate her with me
Chapter 46- take that quacking duck
Chapter 47- kingdom of magic
Chapter 48- hell of a creative mind
Chapter 49- doing you guys a favor
Chapter 50- close your eyes
Chapter 51- you have changed so much
Chapter 52- do you not go tanning anymore?
Chapter 53- you'll have to fight with me on this one
Chapter 54- your life, your choices
Chapter 55- i will kill these bunch of idiotic fools
Chapter 56- what else could one expect from you
Chapter 57- kindly stick it up your ass
Chapter 58- make up for lost times
Chapter 60- years in just one moment
Chapter 61- not a good time to crack a joke
Chapter 62- not even for one moment
Chapter 63- snatched away from me
Chapter 64- it's her only shot
Chapter 65- something like that
Chapter 66- a gazillion times yes
Chapter 67- i seriously can't get enough of you
Chapter 68- keeping her safe
Chapter 69- a perfect combination
Chapter 70- i bid adieu to my problems
Epilogue
Big Announcement!
Blue Moon

Chapter 59- you don't make decisions for me

7.8K 472 8
By ambrosial-

Chapter 59- you don't make decisions for me

Weeks passed by with this treatment that the doctor decided to do. I have been undergoing intensive chemo and radiation so it would kill my cancer cells.

The doctor said that she has seen the results and the cancer cells have decreased rapidly and isn't growing back at a faster pace.

Today is my transplant apparently.

I lay on the gurney in my hospital room and look up at the ceiling. I'm just happy that the treatment is working, even though it's making me weaker by the minute.

Suddenly my throat feels dry and I reach out for my glass of water but it's empty.

I groan and sit up in my bed, ready to march outside to get some water. Everyone told me to press the button so they all be notified but I don't want to bother them.

I slowly get up and start walking to the door when my reflection in the mirror stops me. I turn to look into the mirror and see a pale, almost hairless, very thin and weak girl.

When did I turn into this? I groan.

I take the brush to comb my hair because they seem out of place. Just as I comb it, a lot of the hair falls off and sticks to the brush.

My breath hitches in my throat. I know this was expected but I'm not ready to be bald again. I take the hair out of the brush and look at them in disbelief.

I quickly shuffle my hair around so nobody could see the spot which had no hair. Placing the brush back to its place, I slowly walk outside the room.

I look left and right, but don't see anyone there. They all must be doing something important. Thank god I didn't bother them.

I slowly walk towards the water dispenser and pick up a styrofoam cup on the side.

After drinking the water, I decide to go back to my room. I kept looking at the ground while taking baby steps towards my room.

Out of nowhere, someone comes crashing into me. As I'm about to fall, his arms snake around my waist and I hold onto his collar with my eyes closed.

He slowly pulls me back up and I'm pressed against his hard and muscular chest. "Venus?" A confused voice asks and my eyes shoot up to notice the person.

I'm shocked. As shocked as I am, he is also shocked to see me there. "What are you doing here?" He asks me and I let go of his collar but he stills holds onto my waist, as the habit he always had.

"Just- just walking," I reply back, not knowing what else to say.

He gives me a look, a are-you-stupid look. "Walking?" His brows furrow in question. "You walked from your house to the hospital?"

I hesitate before nodding. "Y-y-yeah," I reply back.

He still doesn't seem convinced. "In hospital clothes?" He asks.

"Well, I- I- my mom works here so I was uh- I was visiting her...?" I reply back in question and something twitches near his mouth.

"Right," he says, not too convinced with this situation.

"Enough about me, what are you doing here?" I ask him and he just looks around.

"I'm lost," he nervously chuckles. "I'm suppose to be on the fifth floor but the elevator took me here."

"Oh," I breath out.

"What floor is this?" He asks and my breath gets caught in my chest.

How am I suppose to tell him that this is the cancer floor? He will ask so many questions if he knew. Oh god.

"Uhm... seventh floor," I reply back and he smiles.

"That I know. I don't know what floor it is. Like, they have surgical floor, the floor for little babies, the floor for emergency patients. So, what floor is this for?" He asks.

I don't respond for a while and look around. He follows my gaze and his eyes fall on a big poster saying 'defeat death' in big words.

"It's uh- it's... it's—" I start but am cut off by a familiar voice.

"Venus?" A familiar voice calls out for me and I sigh, mentally thanking Liam for showing up at the right time.

He runs to the door but when he looks at me, he slows down. I turn to face him and he gives me a confused look, which I mouth 'save me.'

"Liam?" Cayson asks and Liam nods as they shake their hands.

"What're you doing here man?" Liam asks and Cayson looks at me.

"My- my friend is here for her physical checkup but I got lost and ended up here," he answers and Liam nods. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh me?" He asks and looks at me with a small smile. "I'm here for this idiot, I lost her earlier but she's here so everything is fine."

Liam flashes me a smile that any girl would fall for, revealing his dimples and my brows furrow in question. His eyes dart to the right, telling me that Cayson is standing next to us.

I take a deep breath in and smile at him warmly too. Cayson's eyes linger between Liam and I. Something shimmers in his eyes but he doesn't respond.

He slowly backs away. "I'll get out of your hair, bye," he says before turning on his heel and marching to the elevator and he left.

"Where the hell were you?" Liam asks me and I sigh.

"I was thirsty, so I came out to get some water," I reply back and he nods, taking me back to my room.

"Don't leave again without notifying us first," he demands and I nod in return.

My eyes dart to the mirror again and I keep thinking about how the chemo is working and is taking my hair away with it.

My hair are the one thing I loved about myself: those long brunette curls bouncing every time I run or jump. Those late nights creating dark circles under my eyes, but my bangs would cover them sometimes.

I can't loose my hair, even if it's just a side effect. It is the worst side effect.

"Venus?" Liam's voice brings me back and I turn to face him.

"What?" I ask.

"What happened?" He asks and I shake my head. "Tell me."

He knows me too well. I sigh. "My hair."

"It's fine venus," he answers. "You'll grow new hair after your treatment."

"How are you so sure that it will work?" I ask and he smiles.

"The survival rate is pretty good, also you're young and healthy. This will definitely work," he assures me.

"The survival rate is 13 percent. How is that good?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I'm expecting for you to be one of those 13 percent," he says and I smile.

Suddenly everyone comes in together, talking and laughing. "What happened?"

"Nothing, we just checked with the doctor and she said they are ready for your transplant," mom says and they all smile at me.

Mommy and violet quickly sit down on the couch in my room because they donated the cells and blood. They are still feeling a bit sore.

"Oh okay," I reply back.

"Transplant?" A deep voice asks and everyone turns around to face the man standing at the door.

"Fuck," I respond as I know who the voice belongs to.

"Venus, what- what's happening here?" He storms inside and I take a deep breath in.

"Cayson?" Ian asks as shocked as I.

"What's happening? What transplant? And why are you in this room?" He shoots all these questions at me.

"We will uh- give you guys some space," mommy says and they all leave the room, giving me a squeeze on my hand and a pitiful look.

"Sit down," I pat on the space next to me on the gurney but he doesn't budge. "Cayson."

He slowly comes and sits down, his face pale as if he's seen a ghost. "What- what transplant venus? What happened? Why is your face so pale? And why is there a lot of hair on your pillow?" 

"Remember when you asked what this floor was for?" I ask and he nods. "Well, it's- it's cancer ward."

He waits for me to elaborate, so I do. "I'm a- I'm a patient here."

Something dark flickers in his eyes and everything is still. He doesn't move a muscle and I just sit there, waiting for a response.

For a moment, we just stare into each other's eyes. I see something shining in his eyes and he shakes his head. "No, no no no."

I sigh and take his hand in mine. "Cayson I'm- I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I- I thought that if you didn't know, it'll be easier for you to hate me. So, if I were to die, you wouldn't care. I'm—"

He puts his cold fingers on my lips and I stop talking. His simple touch send shivers down my spine and everything inside of me ignites.

"You don't get to make that decision for me Venus," he says, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I was so scared when I lost you three years ago. I tried hard to move on but I couldn't. I always felt somewhat empty inside that you left me."

"I'm sorry," I apologize again and he shakes his head in defeat.

"You- you can't have cancer," he says. "You possibly couldn't."

"But I do," I reply back.

He clutched onto my hand and pulls me into a hug. It takes a moment for me to process everything but when he pulls me to him so strongly, I hug him back without hesitation.

I missed him. I missed telling him everything. I missed everything. If I hadn't told him sooner, I might've lost him for good.

"You don't make decisions for me, isn't that what you told me, your life your choices?" He whispers against my ears and my hair literally stand up and I shiver at his voice. "You'll be fine venus, I won't let anything happen to you."

"I hope so Cayson, I hope so," I whisper back, never breaking the hug between us.

___

How was the chapter?

Awwe! The misunderstandings are cleared and he knows about her cancer! I shouldn't be excited about that but I'm just happy that he found out.

Help me reach 50K guys! Thank you!

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen.

I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 37 19
It's been 3 years since Ava Clarkson shifted towns. Starting her new life she decided to put the past behind her and live a ordinary life but will th...
3.1K 222 33
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
309K 8.7K 56
Ares, the typical hot playboy, decides to bet on his own dad's best friend's daughter in his ego. He would hate to sip from the same glass, let alone...
543K 13.4K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...