The Suspect: Sakura Of The Ak...

Galing kay Myeongsun_95

Haruno Sakura finds herself falsely accused of murder and unwillingly became an Akatsuki member. Seeking just... Higit pa

Haruno Sakura
Missing-nin
Alleged Membership
Uchihas In My Dream
Detective
Detective II
Detective III
Complex
First hint
A Sasuke and Sakura thingy
Tactics
Tactics II
Action
The first spark of war
Ally and enemy
Turning tables
Big brother
Salvation
Jealousy
Moving on
Itachi vs. Sasuke
Double actor
Double actor II
Bombshell
Who am I?
Who Are We?
Journey
Change
Renewal
Live And Let Live
FOREVER
Author's note

New Story Update

246 9 10
Galing kay Myeongsun_95

Hello, dear readers

I will start working on a new story,

Please pick which one you'd like me to publish next

1) Unvengeful: the story of Sasuke deciding to give up the idea of revenge and settle with Sakura and his comrades.

2) The Uchiha Mystery: the momemt Sakura decides to help Sasuke with his revenge, Uchiha Itachi returns to Konoha and exposes the mystery behind his clan massacre, but Sasuke and Sakura and team 7 have an unfavourable stance.

3) The Dawn Of The Leaf: the Akatsuki and the Hidden Leaf join hands in order to take down Kaguya. The drama starts, and secrets get revealed.

4) Unwanted: the supposedly dead Uchihas show up again amid Sasuke and Sakura's decision to get married. The massacre was an illusion, and Sakura is facing rejection from the Uchihas.

Please choose the story that you find more interesting, and I will start working on it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

113K 3.5K 67
When Sakura Haruno was a genin, she saved the lives of her teammates on multiple occasions, but every time, her efforts and growth was ignored by her...
51.5K 1.8K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
104K 4.8K 35
She grew up not knowing who she truly was. The answers hidden in the stomach of a boy. With hatred surrounding her, darkness flooded into her heart a...
30.4K 864 33
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝒘𝒉𝒂�...