☑ | World of Mary Sue, But I'...

By aquaseries

Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he d... More

Jesse
1: Out From The Frying Pan Into The Fire
2: Counterattack
3: Earning money, money, money
4: Loyal Dogs & Damsels
5: Ryou Hisa
6: Counterattack II
7: Sunshine Orphanage
8: Ying Yue Zhao
9: Engagement
10: Feng Mian meets Emperor
11: Emperor and the Devil
12: Working Together; Effectively
13: Rumored To Be Gay
14: Family Gathering With Liu's
15: Double Rejections
16: Summer Date
17: Catching The Dogs In The Act (!)
18: 2 Years
19: Limelight
20: Lust & Love
21: SCHEME
22: Counterattack III
23: Two Men, A Heart of Gold
24: The Wolf Found His Mate
25: Shi Bai
26: Passionate Kisses, She Dominates
27: Three Is One?
28: Henpecked Husband
30: Mary Sue Is Vicious
31: Ultimate Counterattack I
32: Ultimate Counterattack II (!)
32.5: Roball
33: Chasing Love
34: Love Formula
35: Captured Wolf (!)
36: Pretend Boyfriend(s)
37: The Rumored System Reincarnation
38: Wedding Nights (!!)
39: Assorted Teas
40: The Last Gathering
40.5: The End
41: Dragon Child
42: REVENGE
43: SINS
44: Epilogue
Special 1 (!BL)
Special 2 (!BL)
Special 3 (!BL)

29: DNA Result (!)

6K 275 205
By aquaseries

EVEN THOUGH Fei Long now knew Feng Mian was a woman, it did not change his affection for her. Their intimacy was not built in one night, so it no longer mattered if both of them were men or one was woman.

But Feng Mian did scare Fei Long as she casually said, "I might want to have a sex change."

Fei Long whipped his head towards Feng Mian, his face pale. "C-can we have children first?"

Feng Mian deadpanned. Fei Long tried to negotiate immediately, "Look, just one child. Then you can change whichever sex you want, please...?"

She didn't know what to say. He looked like he was really desperate to have a child, finding herself thinking it might not be too bad. One moment of sacrifice for inducing happiness to the other. Not a bad bargain.

Despite Fei Long's lonely childhood, he really wanted to have a son/daughter of his own, to love and care, to be given every experiences and affections he had missed. Of course he did not say these things further to Feng Mian.

"Alright." Feng Mian relented, a little smile on her lips seeing Fei Long's smile deepened, his electric blue eyes twinkling.

Then they moved on discussing about his engagement. But Fei Long reassured Feng Mian that she didn't have to worry about anything as he never agreed to it. He was also not scared that his father practically overruled his authority and gave away half of their businesses, as if they were dowries.

"I'm planning to change a lot of regulations in the coming months, so I will be busy. I need to do it so my father can no longer threaten me." Fei Long informed, his fingers gently stroking Feng Mian's ebony hair.

He seemed to have some fixation over her hair, so she let him be.

"Okay. If you need help, you still got me." She reminded.

Fei Long softly scoffed. "Just you wait, I'll gain the top place again."

Thanks to Fei Long's father, giving away some of their businesses, Feng Mian rose to the top, kicking away Fei Long's title of Emperor. Although people still consider him the Emperor for holding the top place for so long.

Hence, Feng Mian received another title instead, which was "Saint Businessman" for contributing so much for the lower and middle classes in D City's society. Reducing the number of homeless and giving home or family to the orphans. The more her influence grew in the business world, the more people she gave an opportunity to rise from the ashes.

Feng Mian merely smirked at Fei Long, not admitting that she would never give him a chance to reach the number one spot ever again, as long as she lived!

Six months later, Ying Yue bore her child and was immediately sent for paternity test.

Over the previous months, her men visited her by interval according to the prison rules. They tried to cater to her needs, not quite sure if they wanted her child or not, but their background would never let them have a tainted reputation, or at least, not taint it further.

Once the results were out, it was then revealed that none of the four young men was the father at all!

However, this shocking revelation did not remain for long as Feng Mian had a private hospital look into strands of hair from different men that was in her list. After all, she didn't let go of Ying Yue's associates in order to keep a careful eye on her movements step by step. And they were not for naught with Ying Yue having given birth to a fatherless son.

When Fei Long saw the list, all he could say was, "...Her hole is not a black hole now, right?"

Feng Mian deadpanned. "You wanna see?"

He furrowed his brows, looking comical with disgust on his face. "Shameless!"

"That's a no then. Personally, I'd like to find out too now that you mentioned it..."

He looked at his lover awkwardly. Was he supposed to laugh or worry?

They were both sitting side by side in Fei Long's living room, doing their own things. Whenever Feng Mian had the time to spare, she would be dragged into Fei Long's lair although they never really do anything beyond touching and kissing.

Fei Long has so much respect for Feng Mian as a person, a friend, a business partner and as a lover. So until Feng Mian was ready, he wouldn't force his way onto her. Besides, he rather prefer the peace he has with her around, even if it was just to read, cuddle, watch movies and teaching him how to cook, just because she didn't want to cook herself all the time.

It was somehow a bit different tonight.

Feng Mian was on break for a week and she really didn't have to manage her businesses as much anymore because they were racking money even without her constant management.

As for Fei Long, he was able to get himself 2 days off after slaving over the weekend.

Feng Mian was holding her book with both hands as one of her elbow rested atop Fei Long's leg. Fei Long on the other hand, had his back rested on the backseat as his fingers kept stroking Feng Mian's shoulder subconsciously, his eyes on the television.

They were in their relaxed mode when suddenly, Feng Mian snapped her book shut and pushed Fei Long on the sofa.

Fei Long was flabbergasted, not knowing what Feng Mian was up to now. She was always unpredictable, able to trick him almost every single time.

This time, after being pushed down, he immediately tried to get away, but Feng Mian somehow revealed a handcuff out of nowhere and locked him in place by one of the sofa's leg.

"M-mian....?" His heart was beating so much he was almost drowned by its sound, his eyes staring madly at his lover.

She smiled at him wickedly, her eyes glinting with sharpness that caused him to shiver. He knew perfectly well that she wouldn't let him die, but still!

With both his wrists locked in a handcuff along by the sofa's leg, he couldn't resist at all when his legs were also locked by Feng Mian's weight. Slowly, he could feel her hands touching his stomach, tickling him and igniting a fire within.

"...Mian... You don't have to tie me up if you wish to ravage me, please?" He pleaded as he felt anxious not being able to move his limbs.

Feng Mian chuckled, revealing two rows of pearly white teeth, a devilish expression on her face.

Fei Long pleaded again. "We can always work out things you want, hm? I won't even struggle, okay?"

But she ignored him as her hands reached his chest, causing him to slowly feel hot as his body grew excited with her touch. What was he supposed to do when he felt excitement despite being tied!!

"Fei Long... Let me use you for a bit, okay?"

After that, Fei Long couldn't quite remember if he was awake or not because it felt more like a dream.

Note: SMUT WARNING! SMUT WARNING! SMUT WARNING!

(You may proceed to the next segment of the story, which is after the artistic divider (img) - Skipping the smutty part will not lose you anything.)

With Fei Long helplessly tied and unable to move, Feng Mian was able to take her time as she slowly peeled his clothes one by one.

Starting from his socks, pants and boxers. She left the top because she couldn't remove the handcuffs now.

Fei Long had no idea whatever Feng Mian was reading but he was the one suffering from it! He promised himself to always check out what she would read next time just to be prepared!

"Fei Long, you have got excellent goods!" She proclaimed as if checking a product in a certain factory.

Fei Long looked at her helpless. "As long as it's satisfactory to you..." He was feeling so embarrassed!

Feng Mian took off her shirt and her binds, revealing her healthy pair of breasts, mesmerizing Fei Long at once. "...Can you untie my hands at least?"

She chuckled. "No." And she begun her torture.

Moving to his crotch, Feng Mian gently picked up the half-awakened cock, eliciting another shiver on Fei Long. He found himself feeling aroused even more, knowing that he was being taken advantaged by Feng Mian...

She begun licking it like some huge lollipop, fully arousing Fei Long's fire. As she moved her head to pleasure his cock, her breasts moved along with her rhythm. They bounced and wiggled seductively, and Fei Long was thirsty to feel them, to suck them and savor them with his mouth.

But no! Feng Mian slowly made him go crazy as he reached the height of arousal. After she stopped sucking him, she brought her breasts over his crotch, fitting his cock in between her cleavage.

Fei Long immediately wanted to cry. They felt so soft and so good, he was definitely going crazy.

She massaged her breasts around his cock, making him release fast. When he thought it was over and the devil was satisfied, he saw her licking his cock once again!

He whispered with his husky voice in plea, "..Mian..."

Feng Mian continued to suck, performing better than before and even giving him a deep throat. He almost blanked out as he made another release, and as the first one, Feng Mian gulped down his semen.

He really loved it when she did. It felt like she accepted a part of him, and that made him love her even more, his heart burning with passion.

Feng Mian licked and licked, teasing his cock for another round and he just couldn't believe his' was still energetic for an encore!

Fei Long saw Feng Mian wickedly smile at him as her slender hand played with his balls, while another wrapped around his cock.

Her hands were skillful and soft, bringing him to new heights. He was so aroused that his breathing laboured, his full chest going up and down, then he made another release as he groaned in pleasure.

"M..ia.. uh ha..."

"...Uhn!"

He licked his lips to moisten the thirst as he begun to crave for more of her touch. He wanted her. He wanted more of her.

His electric blue eyes gazed at her, begging for her to touch him more. His cock wanting for another round.

Feng Mian giggled, which sounded like bells to his ears. He was not sure anymore but he was feeling very sensitive.

"One more then." She finally said, as if she has been doing him a great service from the start.

Fei Long was lost in her mouth immediately, and as he made his release, he unconsciously uttered her name. "..Mian..! Uhhgnnn...."

After Fei Long was released from the handcuffs, he stared at Feng Mian blankly, observing her as she dressed herself with her shirt without the binds. He gulped down his nervousness.

"..Y-you.."

Feng Mian smirked. "I read in my book that it helps to pleasure your loved ones from time to time, in order to keep the relationship healthy and harmonious. How was my service?"

He gazed at her with his bright electric blue eyes, honestly admitting, "It was so good I wanted more."

She laughed, giving him a peck on his lips. "Then look forward for more."

He once again realized, his lover was the devil. And when she says there will be more, he was gonna go through her teasing in many ways and much more...

Maybe he should switch all her books to something he would prefer...

Meanwhile, Ying Yue was completely abandoned by her lovers after knowing none of them were the father of her child. How can they stay when she was never faithful to any of them?

Hence, in just a week, her situation in prison only got worse and worse as her special privileges were taken away. Her food ranked down to the bottom, barely enough for her, especially with a newborn child.

Her cell was changed to be mixed with other prisoners, becoming their easy target. Her white lotus act could never work against women, or at least rarely do. So she ended up isolating herself, cursing Feng Mian for everything that has happened to her.

It was Feng Mian who sent their father to prison, removing her biggest support in the Zhao family. It was also Feng Mian who stole the Emperor from her grasp and it was Feng Mian who ruined her, leaving her to suffer in prison.

She cursed and cursed, promising herself to inflict equal suffering to Feng Mian once she was out. After all, 2 years was not a very long wait for a woman intent on revenge.

Left alone in her corner, her baby in her embrace, she glared at nothing in particular, her bloodshot eyes brimming with hate and thirst for murder.

Her face was no longer as healthy as before, bringing down her beauty by a notch. Adding to the fact that she recently birthed to a child, she was looking haggard as haggard one can be.

"Hey, bitch! Stop being a creep and shut your baby! Some people are trying to get some sleep here... Tch." A female prisoner exclaimed.

Ying Yue completely ignored her and just kept staring at the wall, not caring for her crying son at all. She didn't really feel anything in particular when she looked onto his face. There was no value if the father was not known.

"Fucking bitch..." The same female prisoner cursed, scratching her head from lice. She trudged towards Ying Yue and kicked her on the sides, causing her to yelp.

"Ah! Please... you can't do this.." She suddenly begged, setting her baby aside and rubbed her palms together as she kneeled on the floor.

She looked every bit like a miserable girl, wholeheartedly pleading to be left alone. However, she didn't expect that the female prisoner was not one to accept any sort of pleading.

The female prisoner grabbed Ying Yue's hair and yanked it back. "En.. You look pretty enough." She said, looking at Ying Yue's tear-stained face.

Another female prisoner recognized Ying Yue and said, "Oh wow. It's that slut who slept with the rich guys. She actually ended up with us. Hahaha! See? Even socialites have days where they become the lowest scum!" She seemed so happy as she confirmed with everyone that Ying Yue was no different from them.

Despite Ying Yue's popularity, good fame and reputation, her position in Horizon Line Inc and powerful connections, she was nothing but a female prisoner at the moment. And she despised this fact the most.

She looked down on the women sharing the cell with her, insisting not to even mingle or talk. She was gonna live her prison days in peace and make sure to never come back again after her release!

She gritted her teeth, but her face still masked the innocent Ying Yue that looked like she was the most pitiful person of all.

The female prisoner holding a bunch of her hair clicked her tongue as her gaze bore holes on Ying Yue's face. "Fucking bitch. You can pretend all you want but your eyes reveals it all! I know you look down on us... Acting as if you are any better, fucking slut."

Other female prisoners jeered in unison, sneering at Ying Yue at the same time. They have been through a lot in life before finally ending in prison.

Giving them no respect was worse than disrespecting an educated person. They have been in prison for long and needed something new to entertain themselves.

But alas, even though they've finally found a new toy, a DNA result dashed their entertainment.

A week later, Ying Yue was released from prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2.4K 200
~ MDZS Alternate Universe ~ BL / yaoi 🔞 Lan Xichen, almost 28, is a lawyer, a talented one at that, who knows how to work hard, and also how to...
44.2K 4.8K 145
Wei Wuxian's girlfriend is super bored; their engagement is falling apart, and he truly believes she is cheating on him, but doesn't want to give her...
136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
195K 11.5K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...