My Mate

By mrharrystylesrocks

Kara Blackwood, Luna of her pack with Hayes Grier as the Alpha and pack leader. Together they'll go through h... More

My Pack
Get To Know You
The New Pack Member
Back To School
Werewolves Can Relax Too
Hideout
Trust
Not Meant To Be
The New Kid
The New Kid II
My Mistake?
Football Season
Summer Is Here
Splitting The Pack
Baby On Board?
Sister & Brother Shopping
New Vampire In School
Back

The House

141 2 3
By mrharrystylesrocks

KARA'S POV 

"Today is the day." I sighed, waking up next to Hayes as our alarm clock started going off.

"I am not in the mood to kick some ass right now." Hayes groaned, throwing a pillow at the alarm.

"How would you even know if we'd get into a fight today or not?" I chuckled at his grumpiness, turning off the alarm for him and walked towards my closet.

"Kara we're dealing with The Dark Knight Pack of course there will be fights today." Hayes stated, getting up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah who am I kidding." I mumbled, taking out a comfy outfit.

Even if we are going tonight we still have to make it to school since it's a Friday.

"By the way Hayes did you mind link everyone letting them know that we'll be going on the quest today after school?" I asked him after he was done brushing his teeth.

"Oh crap thats what I forgot to do!" He groaned, mind linking everyone including me.

"Wow we're the greatest Alpha and Luna out there." I glared at him.

"Sorry babe but now they know." He shrugged after putting on a shirt and grabbed his backpack.

"Yeah and it would've been better if they knew beforehand." I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at him sternly.

"Well what were you doing that was so important you couldn't mind link them yourself?" He questioned.

"I was talking to Maxi this week about our plan once we get to The Dark Knight's house." I told him.

"Maxi as in our husky Maxi?" He asked making me nod in reply.

"Where has he been all this time I've hardly seen him around the house." Hayes chuckled.

"Maybe that's because he spends all of his time in my sister's room Maxi loves her." I sighed.

"Aw are you missing your little puppy being around you?" Hayes teased.

"Oh stop by the way Max is coming along with us to give us a few pointers and as an extra guard." I informed him.

"I'm fine with that but are you sure he'll be safe if he comes along?" He asked me.

"He was there with us at our last battle when I first found out about my powers he'll be fine." I assured him.

After School

Our whole pack met up in front of the school outside of my car as everyone who was coming along piled in.

"Guys be careful please." Kyran sighed, coming towards the driver's seat to talk to me.

"Don't worry big bro we'll find Timothée's sisters and make it home safely." I smiled and kissed his cheek to assure him.

"Kick some werewolf butt guys!" Kaycee smiled, hugging me.

"Oh we will little sis." I laughed at her and rubbed her belly.

"Be good to mommy little one don't kick her as much." I chuckled.

"Guys make sure to not be seen or else you know what that pack would do." Malissa pointed out.

"Why aren't you coming along?" I asked her.

"Well there's too much people going anyway and I know you've got this." She winked at me.

"Alright you guys! Wish us luck and we'll see all of you soon." Hayes said nodding, telling me to start the car.

"We're off!" I smiled, waving at the rest of our family as I drove out of the school's parking lot.

"So do we have a plan wolves?" Timothée asked us from the backseat sitting next to Dylan and Ethan.

"Yes we do vamp follow mine and Hayes' lead. We'll tell you more once we get closer to their house." I told him.

Man am I nervous.

"Alright we're here everyone!" Hayes announced once I parked the car far enough from the house so no one would see us.

"By the way Kara how did you know where The Dark Knight's house even is?" Dylan asked me while taking off his seatbelt.

"Well when I was younger me, Kyran, and Kaycee saw their members kidnapping my parents. We followed that wolf to their house and the rest was history." I sighed.

"Do you know if your parents are still alive?" Dylan asked me once the car started to become silent.

"Hopefull Kyran and I will find out soon." I told him.

"Alright hon ready?" I asked Hayes who sat in the passengers seat next to me.

"Ready Kara." He nodded before kissing my cheek as he opened the door.

"I'm guessing that there will be guards at the front entrance and they're all werewolves?" Timothée asked us once we made it to the front of their house out of sight.

"Correct." Hayes nodded.

"Alright everyone first of all we need to find out where they might have placed Timothée's sisters." I told them as we all gathered behind my car.

"Well by looking at the house there might be an underground room?" Matthew spoke up as I saw Stacey take a picture of the house, passing her phone to me.

"You might be right Matt." I nodded as I looked at the picture.

"I don't want to split up but at the looks of it we've got to distract the guards at the front of the house while some of us check the back to see if they have a basement." I sighed, looking down at the photo.

"We'll go!" I heard Stacey say, making everyone look at her.

"You and who?" Hayes asked her.

"Me and Matthew." She told us, looking up at him for approval.

"Yes! We'll distract them while the rest of you make your way to their backyard." Matt nodded, intertwining his and Stacey's hands.

"How?" Timothée asked him.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt just by helping me find my sisters." He sighed, walking towards them.

"Hey we're trained for situations like this. These girls are your family and you must be worried sick just wondering if they are even safe." Stacey spoke up.

"Man you are family to us now. Werewolf or not. You need our help please let us do this for you." Matthew nodded.

"Thank you so much." Timothée whispered, engulfing the both of them into a hug.

"In all seriousness guys how are we going to pull this off?" Dylan asked after they pulled away.

"Well–I have the power of telekinesis and Matthew has super speed. I can move nearby objects to distract them from the door." Stacey spoke up.

"I can come with! I can open the door for you guys using invisibility." Donnie smiled, walking next to Stacey.

"And I can distract the guards by shape shifting into some dangerous animal!" Dylan laughed at himself, walking up next to Matt.

"Imagine the look on their faces." He chuckled alongside Matt.

"It's settled then. You guys will take the front of the house to distract the wolves while the rest of us take the back." Hayes told them.

"Good luck you guys. You've got this! If anything at all happens remember to howl or mind-link either me or Hayes got it?" I asked the four in front of me.

"Got it!" They replied.

"I love you guys thank you!" I smiled, hugging them along with Hayes.

"We love you too. We won't let you down." Matthew winked at us before they all rushed towards the house.

"Okay." I sighed, turning towards the rest of the group.

"To the back?" I asked them.

"Let's go it's now or never." Hayes nodded, leading the way with everyone else following behind him.

"Alright look for an entrance way!" I told everyone as we all gathered at the back of the house being sure to stay quiet and unseen.

"Kara! Right here!" Ethan whisper-yelled pointing behind a big bush under a tree.

"Sneaky spot." I sighed, walking over to him.

I tried to open up the doors but of course they were locked.

"Ugh it's locked!" I spoke up as Timothée and Hayes walked over towards me. Ethan and Nash stayed back keeping a look out.

"Does anyone have a bobby pin?" Hayes asked us.

I don't have one on me and of course they won't I'm surrounded by boys.

"I do." Timothée nodded, handing me one from his pocket.

"I know we'd use it there's locked doors everywhere at this house and my sisters have lots at my place." Timothée laughed at our confused expressions.

"Of course you do." Ethan laughed, walking up next to him.

"It came in handy didn't it?" He smirked, high fiveing Ethan.

Even when we are on a dangerous mission they always seem to stay calm because of each other's company. I love the friendship building in our pack. Timmy is new but like Matt saidhe's turning into family.

"I got it open!" Hayes smiled, me giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ready?" I turned to the gang behind me.

"Right behind you Luna." Ethan smiled, everyone coming in close.

"Stay close, stay quiet and keep a look out we're in their territory now so we have to be very careful." Hayes told us once everyone was in.

"Follow me." Timothée whispered after Nash closed the door.

"You see that door? I think that's the door to the basement." He told me and Hayes.

"I'll go first stay here." Hayes kissed my cheek and ran towards the door, careful to not make any sounds.

"Clear let's go!" Hayes motioned for all of us to follow. We all did as told.

"This is everyone right?" I asked him.

We have me, Hayes, Timothée, Ethan & Nash. The other four are hopefully now in the house hidden.

"Yes love we're good." Hayes nodded, twisting the door handle.

"Wait–how do you know that it's the basement and not someone's bedroom?" I asked him, grabbing his arm.

"Because I have a feeling." Hayes nodded, squeezing my hand for assurance.

"Let him open the door Kara we're all here if anything happens we're a pack and we've got this." Nash spoke up.

"Woah first time you talked the whole journey." I chuckled, turning towards him.

"What? I was making sure we wouldn't get caught." He shrugged.

"Go." I nodded, Hayes did as told.

We all walked in and we were definitely right it's a basement. A scary one might I add it was decent but the feeling being here is uncomfortable. Thank goodness there are lights in here.

"Look there are more doors your sisters are probably in there!" Nash spoke up, pointing at multiple closed doors as we walked further into the room.

"Wait Nash!" I pulled him away from the door and quickly told everyone to hide behind a shelf.

"What?" Hayes asked me, kneeling beside me, everyone else behind other shelves.

"What did you see Kara?" Timmy whispered, next to Ethan and Nash.

"Someone was walking towards our way I saw a figure." I told them, looking up to see a shadow.

Like I thought someone is in here and not alone. Great.

"They're not alone!" I sighed.

"Shh! Do you want them to hear us?" Hayes nudged me making me glare.

"I wasn't even that loud genius." I rolled my eyes.

"Even at a time like this you two argue bur I can see that you guys love each other." Timothée smiled at us.

"Thanks but for now how about we get out of these spots before we actually do get caught?" I chuckled.

Right then and thereI got a vision.

"Kara! Open the door it's Matt hurry! We found Timothée's sisters. Don't go to the basement go to the door next to it. Meet us there. Hurry!"

"Damn it!" I yelled, knowing that whoever was in here left because I no longer heard footsteps.

"What?!" Hayes asked me, standing up from his spot.

"Why'd you yell?" Ethan asked me, all of them standing in front of me.

"What did you see?" Timothée asked me.

"You know my power?" I asked him, confused.

I never told him.

"Dylan told me." He explained.

"We're in the wrong place you guys we have to be in the room next to the basement. Matthew told me in my vision–he found your sisters." I told Timothée.

"Really?" He looked at me wide eyed, a smile resting on his face.

He really missed them.

"Yes let's go before someone really does catch us." I told them, rushing towards the door to meet up with the crew.

MATTHEW'S POV

"Matt, Matt!" Stacey called after me as we all walked through the long hall full of doors.

"What?" I asked her, turning around quickly to see her looking at me in terror.

"Dylan and Donnie are no longer behind us!" She freaked out.

I turned around to see an empty hallway. They aren't there anymore.

"What?! How can that be?" I sighed, my eyes going wide eyed as I heard footsteps.

HeelsDonnie was not wearing heels.

"Someone's coming!" I squealed, grabbing Stacey's hand and ran for our lives.

Literally.

"Matt!" I heard a familiar voice shout and before I knew it, mid run I was being pulled into a room with Stacey right by my side.

"Dylan?" I asked, relieved to see him and Donnie in front of us after he closed the door behind us.

"We went ahead of you two because Don and I saw a guard and distracted him this was the nearest room to hide." He explained.

"And it's the place." Donnie spoke up.

"What place?" Stacey asked her, both of us still out of breath.

"Timothée's sisters are in here. We found them." She smiled.

"Where!?" We asked.

"Come on." Dylan lead the way.

"Right here!" He told us, walking up some stairs into a private room and knocked on the door.

I looked at the sign next to the door: Joey & Mackenzie. These are the sisters.

"It's us! We're going to get you out." Donnie spoke up.

"Thanks so much! Is Timmy with you?" I heard a soft voice reply through the other side.

"No I'm sorry girls they will meet us here I promise." I replied.

"Thank you we can't thank you enough! You're life savers." Another girl spoke up.

"Alright let's find a key it's somewhere here or if someone knows how to pick a lock?" Donnie asked us.

"Bobby pin!" Stacey smiled.

"Ah good thinking love." I chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"But I don't have one!" Donnie sighed.

"Ugh neither do I." Stacey groaned.

Great now how do we get them out?

"I have one!" One of the sisters replied.

"Great! Pass it under the door please." Dylan said, crouching down.

"Got it?" She asked, passing the bobby pin under the door.

"Yes thank you." Dylan smiled, handing it to Donnie so she could unlock it.

"She's the master at picking locks." Stacey laughed.

"When my siblings lock the bathroom I do this and hey it came in handy right?" Donnie smiled.

After a good two minutes she finally got the door unlocked. These doors are so stubborn I hate underground rooms.

"Okay let's get out of here!" Donnie sighed, opening up the door for them.

"Thank you!" The both of them ran towards all of us, hugging us.

"No problem we're glad you two are safe let's go–" I got cut off by someone twisting the door knob.

"Quick! Hide!" Dylan yelled, pulling the two girls towards his way while I took Donnie and Stacey and hid in the nearby dark hallway farthest from the door.

"Guys? It's us." I heard Kara's voice.

"Kara? Thank god! Let's go we found Timothée's sisters!" I sighed, all of us getting out of our spots.

"Let's get out because I'm freaked being here for what feels like an hour." Stacey rolled her eyes.

"Kara where's everyone else?" Donnie asked, noticing she was the only one that entered the room.

"Not here so that way it'll be easier to capture all of you." She smirked.

"What?" Dylan asked, backing away and pushing the girls back. Me doing the same.

"Are you idiots? You do know that you aren't the only shape shifter right Dylan?" She asked him.

"Holy crap! That's not Kara that's a freaking Dark Knight member!" Stacey read right through her.

"If it isn't The Silver Moon Pack. Just who we needed–" But before she could even get her full sentence out she was hit by a very large wooden table.

What the heck?

"Stacey!" I gasped, noticing that she was smiling.

She used her power. Telekinesis sure comes in handy.

"Hurry! Let's go before I hit another psycho!" She rolled her eyes, everyone running towards the door.

Get a mate like her.

KARA'S POV

"Did anyone hear a loud bang?" Hayes asked us, stopping dead in his tracks since we were in the hallway.

"Yeah what was that?" Nash asked him.

"Guys I think we should start heading back–" Ethan got interrupted by a door a few feet away from us slam open.

We were heading to the room next to the basement but there were too much people in the hallway at the time so we sprinted out of there.

"Guys it's them!" I saw Donnie smile and point towards us.

"You're safe!" I squealed, running towards them along with everyone else behind me.

"Timmy!" I gasped, noticing two teenage girls behind Dylan.

One with the same eyes and one with the same smile as Timothée. We found his sisters.

"Girls!" Timmy yelled, running towards them and hugged them the tightest he could.

"We're safe Timmy we are. They didn't hurt us in any way they only just locked us in a room but they still fed us. We're safe now we're here." One of them spoke up.

I wonder if they're twins? They look around the same age.

"That's good to hear that you aren't hurt. Let's go oh I also want to introduce you to the leaders that helped me get to you in the first place." He smiled after pulling away.

I looked up at Hayes knowing that he was talking about us. He smiled in reply grabbing my hand and walked up to them.

"Hello girls I'm Kara and this is Hayes." I smiled at the two of them.

"We're the leaders of this pack we're so happy that the both of you are safe and united with your brother again." Hayes said.

"Thank you two for helping out Timmy. We truly appreciate everything you guys did. I'm Joey and this is Mackenzie we're fraternal twins." Joey laughed after Timmy kissed her head.

"I thought you two were twins!" I smiled.

"Alright let's get out of here?" Dylan asked.

"Lets." I nodded, everyone heading towards the exit.

"Come on the door is right here!" I yelled and ran towards the exit with everyone following me.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice shout, making Hayes and I turn around.

It was a wolf from the Dark Knight Pack with another guy beside him. Great.

"You're not going anywhere." One of them gave us a smirk.

"GO!" Matthew looked at me, him and Stacey bolting towards the two.

"No!" I gasped as I watched Matthew shift into wolf form and Stacey starting to move around nearby tables and smashed it against one of the guard's body.

"Kara we've got to go they've got this!" Hayes grabbed my hand and before I knew it we all sprinted off, leaving Matthew and Stacey in the house.

AN: Yes I know it has been forever! I just want to thank anyone who is still reading this book after all this time. Y'all are the true ones! I appreciate everyone reading and still keeping up with my updates. School has been rough lately. But enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading. -K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
556K 12.5K 29
Taylor Greenwood only had two friends; the alphas son and her twin brother. When the future alpha turns eighteen, two things will happen: he will be...
90.7K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
2.7K 97 29
Ava's father found his SCM in a different pack. He decides to join his SCM's pack and to take Ava with him. This new pack's leader is cocky and sleep...