☑ | World of Mary Sue, But I'...

By aquaseries

Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he d... More

Jesse
1: Out From The Frying Pan Into The Fire
2: Counterattack
3: Earning money, money, money
4: Loyal Dogs & Damsels
5: Ryou Hisa
6: Counterattack II
7: Sunshine Orphanage
8: Ying Yue Zhao
9: Engagement
10: Feng Mian meets Emperor
11: Emperor and the Devil
12: Working Together; Effectively
13: Rumored To Be Gay
14: Family Gathering With Liu's
15: Double Rejections
16: Summer Date
17: Catching The Dogs In The Act (!)
18: 2 Years
19: Limelight
20: Lust & Love
21: SCHEME
22: Counterattack III
23: Two Men, A Heart of Gold
24: The Wolf Found His Mate
26: Passionate Kisses, She Dominates
27: Three Is One?
28: Henpecked Husband
29: DNA Result (!)
30: Mary Sue Is Vicious
31: Ultimate Counterattack I
32: Ultimate Counterattack II (!)
32.5: Roball
33: Chasing Love
34: Love Formula
35: Captured Wolf (!)
36: Pretend Boyfriend(s)
37: The Rumored System Reincarnation
38: Wedding Nights (!!)
39: Assorted Teas
40: The Last Gathering
40.5: The End
41: Dragon Child
42: REVENGE
43: SINS
44: Epilogue
Special 1 (!BL)
Special 2 (!BL)
Special 3 (!BL)

25: Shi Bai

5.7K 312 218
By aquaseries

"I HAVE A VERY SMALL PENIS."

Dean didn't know what to say, then his eyes flickered from Feng Mian's crotch to her face. He then flashed a smile so innocent and loving as he stroked Feng Mian's head.

Before he removed himself atop Feng Mian, he unhesitatingly pecked her smooth cheek. She had no chance to smash her head onto Dean when the latter moved so fast, immediately giving each other some distance.

"I understand. Shall I help you with your luggage, young master?" While asking, he had already set aside the luggage Feng Mian brought.

She gazed upon him like she can kill him with her glare, but this was not that sort of fantasy book. So Feng Mian ruffled her hair before composing herself, and quietly left the room, no longer speaking to Dean. She was mad, and she had the temper for it.

Dean understood this too, so he dutifully followed after her like a subservient wife, although he was much taller.

As they walked down the hall, many men turned to look. Some unable to hide their blush, while others were clearly jealous of Feng Mian and Dean, either with their looks, status or both.

As Dean continued to follow Feng Mian, his mind was thoughtfully elsewhere. He remembered the time when Feng Mian visited the Sunshine Orphanage the first time, and he had noticed Feng Mian had no Adam's apple, even today. 

His eyes flickered onto Feng Mian's lustrous ebony head, a wicked glint flashing in his eyes. If she wanted to keep her gender, then he will let her do so. Whether she was a man or a woman, his feelings remain as they were in the past. And it will never change...

This time, he has more chances to force their fates together.

Once Feng Mian finished organizing everything up, she immediately escaped her room, leaving behind Dean who had been following her around with his puppy eyes.

She couldn't bear to stay in the same room as a surveillance camera!

As she hastened to her car, she was thinking of ways on extricating Dean out of her life for good, but every time she thought of solutions, she cannot shake off the possibility of him sticking even more closer.

She had chased him away 2 years ago, only for him to come back even more domineering. What if she left the country to somewhere nobody knows?

She was so busy with her thoughts that she didn't even realize that devil had been following her from behind. 

After which, Feng Lian left Northeastern University to Buna Kafe.

When she arrived, Fei Long was already waiting for her and as she drew closer, the more baffled she became.

Fei Long sat at a 2 person table by the glass window, and on the table, 8 different empty drinks lay. She really was beginning to get worried for her friend, his antics was becoming borderline mental.

Even though she was standing just in front of him, he still had not noticed.

She flicked her fingers, surprising him out of his stupor but once his electric blue eyes laid upon Feng Mian, they couldn't hide the warmth spreading as a charming smile spread across his face. "Hey.."

His voice was soft but still attractive, although his actions merely drew Feng Mian's brows together. "Did you get your period?" She suddenly humored, seeing Fei Long acting like a lady.

Fei Long blushed all of the sudden, almost scaring Feng Mian out of Buna Kafe. She gripped on the table's edge so hard her fingers had turned white. 

She blinked her eyes, trying to remove the sparkles surrounding Fei Long.

Silence reigned between them, but Feng Mian didn't really care as she fished out for her phone. However, when she did, Fei Long's slender fingers gently brought it down.

"...Can you listen to me?" He nervously asked.

".........." Feng Mian was caught by Fei Long's nervousness as well. Did someone die or..? "Are you pregnant too?"

Fei Long really wanted to smack Feng Mian, but he had no time to banter with her at the moment. So he simply shook his head, averting his eyes away from the Devil's beauty. He coughed away his nervousness, playing with his fingers on top of the table as he thought of several ways to phrase his confession.

Feng Mian was not exactly the patient kind of person, so she begun to look outside to entertain herself. Her eyes immediately caught the stalker she left in her dorm, and she suddenly felt like grabbing a knife.

That's when she heard Fei Long say, "..Mian... I seem to be rotten."

At this point, Fei Long was staring hard into Feng Mian's frost-cold eyes, catching her dumbfounded expression. "I know you are rotten."

Fei Long blinked, surprised. "You know I'm rotten?" He could not believe what he was hearing.

Feng Mian raised a brow before scoffing. "Dumbass. You always put your competitors through purgatory before draining them thin, almost making it impossible for them to rise again. If you are not rotten then an angel?" She shook her head, shrugging Fei Long's growing depressed expression.

Fei Long opened his mouth to say something and close it again. He was trying hard to phrase his confession another way, but before he can even explain better, Dean had come inside Buna Kafe.

Feng Mian's face darkened, while Fei Long struggled to keep his cool.

Dean flashed his usual smile while grabbing a chair somewhere to sit beside Feng Mian, completely ignoring Fei Long.

"Dean, you are becoming really annoying." Feng Mian admitted, no longer caring whether the boy was gonna get hurt or not; she had a feeling he would merely brush her words aside.

Dean knew he was testing Feng Mian's buttons all day, but he couldn't stop his feet when he saw Feng Mian getting along so well with Fei Long. He felt suffocated and before he knew it, he was sitting beside Feng Mian, finally finding comfort for himself.

Fei Long was momentarily lost as he asked, "Why is he here in D City?"

"We are going in the same University and living in the same dorm." Feng Mian tersely answered, not sparing Dean anymore glance.

Fei Long's heart dropped into the button of the abyss, his good mood wiped off instantly as his electric blue eyes observed Dean's change. The man was indeed superior, able to turn heads. Then his eyes turned back to Feng Mian as he thought 'But Mian is still better.'

"Fei Long, let's go somewhere else." Feng Mian urged, slowly resolving herself to treat Dean harshly no matter the case, even if the man bawls on the floor with snot all over his face.

Just as Feng Mian thought this, Dean looked like he was gonna tear up any minute. Her knuckles were itching to land a hit on his beautiful face, her eyes murderous. 

"Dean, if you don't want me to hate you, leave me alone!"

"I don't want to..."

Feng Mian growled. "I don't date men!!"

Both Fei Long and Dean were both equally surprised as their hearts broke into pieces. They quietly recovered the pieces of their heart, mentally.

"Young Master...."

"....Mian.." Even Fei Long had joined, looking like they were punished to starvation.

Feng Mian was speechless!

What did she ever do to suffer through this! Now she knew what Fei Long meant by rotten, he was gay!!

She gritted her teeth as she glared daggers at the two handsome men who can have as many women as they want, but pinning on a man (cough*woman*cough) like him!

She slowly calmed herself down as nothing was gonna happen from being flustered. They were merely men on earth, humans, not gods. One was an Emperor, another a son of Kupivoc's Prime Minister. She? Her assets were just behind Fei Long.

She closed her eyes in thought, deep thought. If she went to the kitchen, she can grab a knife. But no, killing them will only cause her more trouble.

Would dating one of them work? No. Obviously, Dean intends to stick with her to death. Fei Long? He even converted from straight to being homosexual. She was not gonna sacrifice herself for someone!

"..Fuck...." She cursed quietly.

She then slammed her hand on the table, making Fei Long and Dean flinch. 

"I cannot love men." She confessed.

Still, Fei Long and Dean patiently waited upon her as if she had more to say. Her brow twitched as she continued helplessly. 

"I—" She begun when a feminine voice suddenly disrupted her speech.

"Master Fei Long Liu??" A woman appeared.

She stepped beside Fei Long, roaming her phoenix eyes around Feng Mian, Dean and back to Fei Long. She had a very long black hair with bangs up to her eyelids, her sun-kissed skin looked glossy under the ceiling lights and her face was cute.

Feng Mian was staring at her intently, causing Dean to shake Feng Mian's arm, like a wife calling for attention due to neglect. His kissable lips pouted as his eyes looked at Feng Mian with accusing gaze.

"..What?"

"You are staring for far too long..." Dean softly confessed, completely ignoring the woman that just arrived.

Feng Mian's frost-cold eyes flickered from Dean to the woman, finding herself transfixed at the smile on her cute face.

Fei Long had also noticed Feng Mian's strange behavior. He decided to acknowledge the woman, but distanced himself at the same time.

"Mian, this is Shi Bai." He completely neglected to introduce Feng Mian to Shi Bai, only one-sidedly introducing her to Feng Mian.

Shi Bai did not seem to mind as her smile deepened. She said, "It's nice to meet you, Mian."

"Master Zhao." Fei Long insisted.

Shi Bai flickered her gaze from Fei Long to Feng Mian, then to Dean at the side. The glow in her eyes was almost blinding as she repeated herself.

"It's great to see you, Master Zhao!" She offered her hand for a shake, but Dean slapped her hand away.

Shi Bai suddenly laughed instead. She looked so adorable laughing by herself, clutching her stomach from too much fun. But none of the three understood what she was fussing over for.

Feng Mian's frost-cold eyes suddenly sharpened as she stood up from her seat. "Ms Shi Bai. May I take you somewhere, please."

Shi Bai stopped laughing, shifting her gaze between the three attractive people. She smiled at Feng Mian and gave her nod in assent.

Before Fei Long and Dean understood what happened, Feng Mian was already leading the way with Shi Bai following behind.

"....." The two of them glanced at one another before glaring daggers.

Fei Long relented first and said, "I need to talk to you."

Dean stared at Fei Long just as intently. "Okay."

"I like Feng Mian." Fei Long admitted, not a bit nervous unlike when Feng Mian was around.

Dean nodded his head calmly. "I know. I love him."

"...I don't plan on giving up."

"Until I die." Dean finished Fei Long's words, startling the latter.

"Feng Mian obviously don't like you being around all the time."

"Oh? Are you advising me now?"

"...I just don't like seeing him upset." Fei Long's eyes softened.

Dean was quiet. "I see..."

"Can we do this fairly? Just don't force Feng Mian to do what he doesn't like." Fei Long advised once again, especially thoughtful of Feng Mian's well being.

He had known Feng Mian for over 2 years and knew her very well. She was independent and liked being given space. Otherwise, she'd more likely going to commit murder.

Dean observed Fei Long's face for a moment before shifting his eyes towards the busy street outside Buna Kafe. "You understand him well..."

Fei Long subconsciously smiled, his expression immediately grew gentle, his stoic face gone. "..Yea. And I also know he wants to finish University smoothly."

Dean felt like he had lost tremendously against Fei Long this time.

Feng Mian was not the type of person who would just fall for a person just by sticking to her 24/7. Fei Long was doing the right kind of caring.

After Dean sighed, he smiled at Fei Long. "You are actually bearable."

Fei Long raised his brow, shrugging whatever Dean was thinking about.

Along the Downtown streets, Feng Mian was walking along the pavement with Shi Bai on her right.

Shi Bai was a cheerful woman, always finding neat things to point at. Feng Mian truly enjoyed watching her cute antics.

As they were slowly going to a desolate area, Feng Mian slowly begun to say, "You must have guessed already."

Shi Bai turned around with a smile, her eyes sparkling with fireworks. "It's a free world!" She simply said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 164 12
Original/Male/Modern/High H/Funny/Dirty Shou/Beautiful Shou After staying up for two nights and reading a long and bloody abuse novel, Ruan Wu finall...
37.6K 992 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
932K 30.8K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
327K 18.3K 108
Dong Fu, was a well settled and self-made businessman at the age of thirty-two. Who would have ever thought fate would play game with him. He died an...