Why Us?

Oleh Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... Lebih Banyak

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Contest/Thank you
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 19

194 9 0
Oleh Leedlesorus

Jason's POV

May decided to wait to go in the house, and by wait I think she meant I'll go in and scare you. So I'm going to watch my back.

I open the door, which was surprisingly unlocked, and go straight to my bedroom. I realize that I may never see this house again. This is the house I've lived in all my life.

I looked around my room, and I see one of my old hats. I remember getting this hat when I was 12.

~ Flashback Time ~

I was walking home from school with Adam, when this man came up to us. "Excuse me boys," he said in a raspy voice, "but could I talk to you for a moment?"

Adam and I looked at each other in shock. Our parents told us to never talk to strangers, but there was something about this man, so -like any smart people would do - we talked to him. "Now, Jason-" I immediately cut him off. "How do you know my name?" it takes him a minute to answer.

"You don't need to know how. Now listen, I know that I did something really stupid to you, and I'm sorry. You need to know that I never meant to hurt you or your mother." I stare at him in shock. I look at Adam. "Hey man, I think you should go. I'll catch up." he nods and leave. But I see him him in a bush with his hand on his phone, classic Adam. "Look, I know this won't make up for it, but here." I look down at what he gave me.

It was a hat the said 'Space 8' in blue with a black background. "Thanks!" I don't know why, but I hug him. "Dad, Where are you going to be?" he tries to answer, but a car came and grabbed him.

I put the hat on my head and walked over to Adam.

~ The flashback is over because it is ~

I smile and put the hat in the bag. I take some other things, like more hats, clothes, the secret jar of candy that I hid, and the tee shirt that May gave me to when she was 7. I felt myself tearing up, and I wipe them away.

I felt someone come from behind and hug me. "Jason, let's go."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.5K 664 51
Discoveries unfold on this odd group of friends. They discover memories and mistakes in the past, but that won't push them down to look for their lea...
9.8K 355 28
Riley is the sister of a world famous Minecraft YouTuber, JeromeASF. Soon she falls under mortgage debt living alone in her apartment when she seeks...
1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...