You Got Me || Jughead Jones

By jetblackashx

With the chaos of Hiram's return and the tragic accident with Fred Andrews, Savanna Marrows has her hands ful... More

The Characters
A Kiss Before Dying // Part One
A Kiss Before Dying // Part Two
A Kiss Before Dying // Part Three
Nighthawks // Part One
Nighthawks // Part Two
Nighthawks // Part Three
The Watcher in the Woods // Part One
The Watcher in the Woods // Part Two
The Watcher in the Woods // Part Three
The Town That Dreaded Sundown // Part One
The Town That Dreaded Sundown // Part Two
The Town That Dreaded Sundown // Part Three
When a Stranger Calls // Part One
When a Stranger Calls // Part Two
When a Stranger Calls // Part Three
Death Proof // Part One
Death Proof // Part Two
Death Proof // Part Three
Tales from the Darkside // Part One
Tales from the Darkside // Part Two
House of the Devil // Part One
House of the Devil // Part Two
House of the Devil // Part Three
Silent Night, Deadly Night // Part One
Silent Night, Deadly Night // Part Two
Silent Night, Deadly Night // Part Three
Birthday Happiness // Bonus Chapter
The Blackboard Jungle // Part One
The Blackboard Jungle // Part Two
The Blackboard Jungle // Part Three
The Wrestler // Part One
The Wrestler // Part Two
The Wrestler // Part Three
The Wicked and the Divine // Part One
The Wicked and the Divine // Part Two
The Wicked and the Divine // Part Three
The Tell-Tale Heart // Part One
The Tell-Tale Heart // Part Two
The Tell-Tale Heart // Part Three
The Hills Have Eyes // Part One
The Hills Have Eyes // Part Two
The Hills Have Eyes // Part Three
There Will Be Blood // Part Two
There Will Be Blood // Part Three
Primary Colors // Part One
Primary Colors // Part Two
Primary Colors // Part Three
The Noose Tightens // Part One
The Noose Tightens // Part Two
The Noose Tightens // Part Three
A Night to Remember // Part One
A Night to Remember // Part Two
A Night to Remember // Part Three
Prisoners // Part One
Prisoners // Part Two
Prisoners // Part Three
Shadow of a Doubt // Part One
Shadow of a Doubt // Part Two
Shadow of a Doubt // Part Three
Judgement Night // Part One
Judgement Night // Part Two
Judgement Night // Part Three
Brave New World // Part One
Brave New World // Part Two
Brave New World // Part Three
End

There Will Be Blood // Part One

6.1K 133 5
By jetblackashx

The return home was a bit chaotic, especially when we had to explain the whole ordeal to our parents. It took a moment for them to grasp the situation but I think they took it pretty well. Daddy had pulled Archie aside to talk to him about who knows what, probably him taking off into the woods after the criminals, but I never heard more.

Speaking of Archie, I was currently sitting between him and Ronnie as our parents had dinner together, discussing their days in Riverdale together.

"If you remember correctly, the only house in Riverdale with a pool was Thornhill," Daddy trailed off.

"There we were, two drunk, dumb teenagers looking to cool off," Fred continued the story, earning laughter from Mom.

Archie gave his dad a curious look. "Why didn't you just go to the quarry? Or Sweetwater River?"

"Oh, what I remember is someone borrowing the school van for a joy ride, you and Mary," Fred directed towards Mom.

She shook her head. "No, that was Alice, not us."

Veronica took a sip of her drink. "Oh, my God, this sounds like an episode of Saved by the Bell."

Chuckles escaped the group by her comment as everyone began picking at their dinner again. I twisted my fork in my pasta as I focused on the plate. So far this meal hadn't been awkward but I knew that was going to change. We didn't invite the Andrews over for no reason.

"Hey, Fred, before you head off, why don't you join Hermione and me in the study?" Daddy suggested, "I have this 30-year-old rum. I think you'll love it."

Fred shrugged. "Well, I can't say no to that."

As the adults began placing their napkins on the table, Mom turned to us. "Girls, stay with Archie?"

We both gave hums of agreement as the three of them got up from the table and headed into the other room. As soon as the door clicked, Archie looked at Veronica and me expectantly.

"What are they talking about in there?" He asked as he set his fork down.

Veronica glanced at me, giving me the hint that I wouldn't want to be involved. I quickly excused myself and grabbed my empty plate before heading into the kitchen

I rinsed my dishes off before heading into my bedroom to check my phone and get ready for bed. Glancing at my screen, I saw I had no notifications, which didn't surprise me. I had texted Felicity hours ago to see what she was up to but ever since our weekend getaway announcement, she hadn't been talking to me. I knew she was upset but I didn't expect her to become friends with Cheryl and ignore me, all in the same week.

I sighed and moved into the bathroom to change into my pajamas. Jumping back into bed, I sent Jughead a quick goodnight text before curling up under my duvet and closing my eyes.

Tomorrow would hopefully be a better day.

--

"I put the odds of Fred saying yes at about 50-50." Of course, Daddy started the breakfast off with some business. I had learned to tune them out at this point.

"As always, mija, anything you can whisper in Archie's ear?" Mom hinted as she bit the strawberry off her fork.

I shared a glance with Veronica, both of us thinking the same thing. "Mom, he's my boyfriend, not a constituent," Ronnie defended.

Daddy hummed, "Ah, you influence Archie and Archie influences Fred, and we need Fred right now."

"When we announce our bigger plans-" Mom began only to be interrupted.

"It'd sound better coming out of his well-respected, well-liked mouth," Daddy finished.

Veronica sighed, "Fine. I'll do my best."

I spared a glance at her before taking a bite out of my pancakes. If this was how her relationship with Archie was going to go, they weren't going to last much longer.

--

Later that morning, I met Jughead in the classroom he was using for the Serpents' club after school. He was already sitting at the desk, typing away at his laptop.

"Hey, handsome," I greeted as I slung by backpack on the floor.

Jug looked up, a smile forming on his lips. "Hey, gorgeous. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

I shrugged and pulled myself up on the desk in front of him, crossing my legs. "Just coming to see what you were doing. How's the article coming?"

"Fantastic, actually. I feel like I'm getting closer and-"

"Jug!" My boyfriend was interrupted as Archie walked in the room. "Are you still going after Hiram Lodge?"

Jughead gave me a look before sighing, "That depends. Who's asking? You? Veronica? The archfiend himself?"

Archie didn't say anything as he grabbed my spinning chair and sat down in it so he was facing us. "Jug, there's gonna be a special election to replace Josie's mom. Hiram Lodge wants my dad to run."

"What?" I blurted, looking over at him with wide eyes. "Why?"

The redhead shrugged. "Who freaking knows. Jughead, I'm with Veronica, so that means I'm with the Lodges." Jughead and I both scoffed at this. "But my dad, I can't let him get in any deeper with them."

"So, tell him he shouldn't run," Jug suggested as he leaned back in his seat.

Archie glanced at me. "Veronica would kill me if I did. And ditto the Lodges, minus Savanna. So, I was thinking, maybe I could give you something. Maybe you could write about it and that might make my dad hit pause."

"Archie," I cut him off and held up my hand. "You do realize what you're getting into, right? I may not be involved in the family business but messing with my dad's plans is dangerous."

"Then we just have to make sure he doesn't know it was me." Archie shrugged before leaning closer to Jughead. "You remember when Hiram Lodge gave Pop Tate that charitable donation to keep that diner open?"

"Yeah, we were all there," Jughead responded.

Archie nodded slightly. "Except Hiram Lodge didn't give Pop's a donation. He bought the diner."

"What?" Jughead's jaw dropped at the revelation.

"And for some reason, he doesn't want anyone to know about it," Archie finished, "Can you do something with that? At least enough to make my dad think twice about this stupid mayor idea?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "How did you find that out?"

"Did you know?" Jughead's gaze moved to me.

I shrunk back under his harsh glare. "Well, yeah, but-"

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" He repeated, this time in an angry tone.

I threw my hands out to the side. "Yes, Jughead! I didn't think it was exactly important. It wasn't my place to say anything!"

"He bought the diner?" Jug asked again, pressing his hands to his lips.

"Yes!" Archie and I shouted in unison, me in frustration.

Jughead's hands pushed me off the desk as he unfolded a map. He grabbed a marker and circled something on the paper. "God, Hiram is like Dracula. Snapping up properties from all over Riverdale to expand his empire and feed. If what you're telling me is true, everyone is in danger."

"I think that's a bit dramatic, Jughead," I sighed and crossed my arms.

Jughead looked at me over his shoulder. "Whose side are you on?"

"Yours!" I assured him as I looked at the map. "Definitely yours but I just think getting this close with Daddy's business plans is dangerous."

Archie raised an eyebrow at me. "Since when do you care about your dad's business plans?"

"Since they started involving me!" I replied, leaning my hands on the desk. "Archie, I don't think you realize that my family is being torn apart by these plans. I can't sit at breakfast and have a normal conversation with them anymore."

"Us getting to the bottom of this is going to fix that," Jughead said as he grabbed my shoulders lightly. "We're going to end his reign, Sav. Once and for all."

I exhaled, my eyes drifting to the map once again. Jughead leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my temple before scooping up all his evidence and shoving it in his bag.

"Come on," He mumbled, grabbing my hand. "We have some investigating to do."

--

lol sorry i'm way late. this episode was kinda boring so i had no motivation to write it and i've been focusing on some other stuff, whoops. enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 838 18
Completed Please vote #8 in bughead Light mature content. When the king falls ill his son is next in line to take the throne. Jughead Jones, howeve...
953K 21.7K 43
The new girl in town somehow does the impossible and manages to tear down Jughead's walls within hours of meeting him. Jughead's confused, but he's...
21.3K 507 37
Aminity Jones, sister of Jughead Jones, has had a crazy year with her father being arrested, solving a murder, and getting invited to become a South...
18.5K 381 51
Aminity's life is mostly back on track, except for the part about Archie on trial. Aminity has to tackle high school, a new job, leading the Serpents...