Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔

By _Wild_n_Free_

[COMPLETED] #1 in Hindi out of 1.41K stories #1 in sandhir out of 581 stories #1 in Sanyukta out of 319 stori... More

character sketch
1: Sanyukta Agarwal
2: Beti hona kami hai?
3: Randhir
4: Mysterious girl?!
5: Hate at first site..!!
6: I hate him/her!!!
7: proposal
8: Forced
9: Rivals
11: Deal
Invitation
12: Shadi❤
13: first night
14: new morning
15: prank for a prank??!!
16: maafi?!
17: Badla!?
18: Standing up for her..!!
19: mystery solved..!!
teaser
20: Pyaar dosti hai 💑
21: Friendship
22: Gift🎁
23: Maa❤
24: Morning beauty & hot mess
25: Drugs??!!
26: Moments❤
27: Kissa kiss ka💏
28: Kanika Malhotra👩
29: Chance
30: bike ride
31: Feelings & guilt
32: girls' day out
33: Something fishy
34: Unfortunate
35: Bhaiya
36: Deal or no deal??
37: Coming back home
38: Truth & Dare
39: Devil in danger
40: Murderer
41: evil truth
42: They knew
43: Shadi deal thi!!
44: Changes
45: Hume Pata Hai
46: The Reality
47: Buddy moments
Peh Gaya Khalara
The Secret Chamber
48: Aap chalaiye
49: Special date
50(A): Izhaar
50(B): Ishq
Epilogue
Infinity awards

10: Engagement

1.1K 149 97
By _Wild_n_Free_

"Tum"

They both were shell shocked or better say horror stricken. All the memories of that day flashed like a film in front of their eyes. Their eyes turned red in anger.

As they were about to shout on each other, sanaya and Aryan were quick enough to analyse the situation, they held their respective sibling's hand in order to control them.

As sandhir looked at them, they eyed towards the rolling cameras and reporters standing there. Sanyukta and Randhir composed themselves and faked smiles to the camera.

The elders got busy in posing for the camera and showing off their so called friendship. While the youngsters still stood there dazed.

"Yeh wohi ladka hai jisne uss din humse ladai ki thi orphanage ke bahar. Hum isse shadi nhi karenge." Sanyukta whispered to sanaya.

"Yeh toh wohi uss din wali ladki hai. Hum isse shadi nhi karenge." Randhir whispered to Aryan.

"Iska matlab yeh SANYUKTA/RANDHIR hai" both realized together.

They were all set to deny to this marriage. They just waited for their fathers to be free from this chaos then they'll talk to them. They had to keep quite for now as they couldn't afford to keep their family's reputation on stake in front of the whole world.

As soon as harsh came back, randhir held his hand saying "hume aapse baat karni hai."

"Arree beta baate toh hoti rahengi aram se. Tum abhi bas apni sagai aur sanyukta pe dhyan do, dekho kitni pyari lag rhi hai." Harsh turned the convo and avoided talking to him.

Same was the case with sanyukta, kishore didn't give her any chance to ask him anything. Both of them were getting restless but were helpless.

There was still an hour left for the muhrat of ring exchange, other people got busy in eating snacks and dancing, while our groom took the opportunity and held his bride's elbow dragging her to a secluded corner.

"Aee kya kar rhe ho tum, chhodo.. Choddo hume. Humse door rho." Cringed sanyukta trying to get away from him as he pressed her back on the pillar and stood extremely close to her.

"Oh hello madam, zyada sapne mat dekhiye, hum yaha aapse romance karne nhi laaye hain. Hum aapko yeh batane laaye hain ki hume aapse shadi nhi karni toh jaiye aur apni pitaji ko kahiye ki aapko yeh rishta manzoor nhi." Randhir said pressing his body on hers.

*Sanyukta in mind* "yeh toh hume humara hi dialogue chipka rha hai"

*to Randhir* "Hum bhi koi mare nhi ja rhe hai tumse shadi karne ke liye. Agar mana kar sakte toh abhi yaha tumhare saath nii khade hote. Nhi karni shadi toh khud mana kardo naa hume kyu tang kar rhe ho" sanyukta let out her frustration.

"Dekho hum iss shadi ke liye mana nhi kar sakte isiliye tumse keh rhe hai mana kardo warna... Warna hum tumhari zindagi barbaad kardenge" he tried to threaten her.

"Uske liye toh tumhe mehnat bhi nhi karni padegi kyuki tumse shadi karne ke baad toh waise hi humari zindagi barbaad hojani hai." She replied sassily.

"Dekho tum..." He was cut in middle.

"Dekho tum mister, hum tumse shadi nhi karna chahte par apne papa ko kuch nhi bol pa rhe hai kyuki woh toh humari baat sunne ko bhi tayaar nhi hai. Agar tumse kuch hosakta hai toh karo warna chup chap sagai karlo, hum nhi chahte ki itne logo aur cameras ke aage koi bhi problem create ho. Baaki ki chize baad mei soch lenge." Sanyukta said and went away.

"Arree yaar yeh ladki humesha humari baat bich mei chhodkar kyu chali jati hai." He also left from there to join his family.

Randhir tried to talk to his father again but as earlier he was ignored. He decided to follow sanyukta's advice and think about getting out of this later.

It was time for the ring exchange, randhir and sanyukta were made to stand in the middle of the stage and asked to do the ceremony.

They stood face to face, glaring at each other. Sanaya gave them the rings, randhir looked around but didn't find Aryan beside him but this wasn't the time to think about it. He again looked at sanyukta only to find her glaring at him again. If looks could kill both of them would have been in ashes now.

Both of them did as told all the time faking smiles and blushes but there was one person standing in the corner of the hall with his eyes burning red and a bleeding heart, the person broke the glass in his hand causing it to bleed profusely.
__________________________________

Engagement toh hogyi... *sighs*
Par toot bhi toh sakti hai... *raises an eyebrow*

What do you guys think????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 19.1K 105
His love for her And ought for family! Her past and insecurities . . . Still they are meant to be each other. Peep inside the story for know more.
868K 31.6K 140
It is another amazing story by original writter. Its a story about Randhir Singh Shekhawat n Sanyukta Agarwal. They studied in same college bt never...
145K 6.5K 46
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
20.9K 1.5K 30
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...