My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

IV

14K 617 339
By Princess_penguin23

There's nothing much to do today and it's weekend.

It's been a three days since I've been here and so far there's nothing new.

Well, just the constant annoyance of the guys.

But I don't mind at all as long as there's no problem.

I don't know my life can get this boring.

Rolling on my back over the bed, I stare at the ceiling blankly with a bored expression on my face.

It's so quiet that I can feel myself loosing sane from the deafening silence.

I need to get out.

Crawling out of my bed, I jump on my feet and get out from my cell.

I have nothing to do in my head actually I just want to go out and go somewhere.

I walk down the long hallway, tracing my fingertips in the cream colored walls as I walk by.

Mom and her new husband wasn't around, they left right after breakfast and went somewhere I have no idea, surely for a date and I don't even know where Taehyung was since he didn't join us at breakfast this morning.

It's a good thing though.

I have enough of his presence already since we live in the same roof and I would ran into him sometimes and he would just love to annoy me everytime.

Silently walking down the hallway, I suddenly hear shuffling on a nearby door when I walk past it making me stop in a holt and retreat my steps, walking backwards.

Curiosity got the best of me and I reach for the door knob slumly but before I can even open it, it automatically opens on its own and someone walk right out from it making me stumble back and fall on the ground in a thud.

I groan, feeling a sting in my bum from the fall.

I look up at the person I bump into and realize it was Taehyung.

Again.

I notice that he just finish talking to someone over the phone because it seem he just hang up and shoved his phone inside the back of his jeans.

I thought he's not around.

I thought to myself as I gawk at his towering figure.

"What are you doing?"

Taehyung question, skeptically looking at me down the floor with a curious gaze.

Nothing stepbrother just mopping the floor with my pants.

"Thanks for helping."

I sarcastically rolled my eyes and said with every sarcasm dripping in my tone while helping myself stand up on my own.

What a gentleman he is.

"Just passing by."

I then coldly answer his question while dusting the invisible dust on my shorts.

"Who are you talking to on the phone?"

I curiously ask, still standing on the same spot.

"Jungkook, he's coming over."

He said in a solemn face, grabbing his phone from his pocket and typing something, texting Jungkook I guess.

I frown, two vs me.

"Oh."

Was all I could say at the moment.

I proceed walking down the hallway and head downstairs since I don't want to be any near him.

Taehyung didn't even notice me leave because he's still busy on his phone and that's good since he will just annoy me like he always does.

Having no place to go, I went outside the house and get inside my car for a drive.

Maybe a long ride will do.

Just as I close the door to my vehicle I realize that I didn't bring my car keys with me, stupidly.

With a loud groan, I jump out of my car and drag my feet going back inside the mansion.

I head upstairs and went back to my room groaning all the way there.

I'm so lazy to get up and go out now.

~ ~ ~

Halfway through the movie I'm watching, I suddenly hear noises coming from downstairs.

Furrowing my brows, I wonder what's the noise all about.

But I'm too lazy to get up to see what's going on and just brush it off, continue watching the movie playing on the screen, boringly.

The movie doesn't interest me at all, I'm just too bored and I have nothing to do so watching movie is my best option at the moment.

I watched this movie for as many as I couldn't remember that I sometimes knew the dialogue before the casts does.

...

The movie just ended and I'm thinking of what to do since I'm running out of movies to watch and the boredom is suffocating.

I didn't even have time to change the movie and play another one when I suddenly heard the door to my room open without even knocking.

"Learn to knock."

I mutter grumpily.

I turn my head towards the door and saw an unexpected figure standing on my doorway that I recognize right away.

Jungkook.

"Hola señorita."

He greet in a ridiculous accent trying to sound Spanish that I almost laugh, almost.

I clear my throat and fought my twitching mouth from smiling at how cute he was trying to talk in Spanish.

"What are you doing here?"

I ask kinda rudely, narrowing my eyes at him even a smile is threatening to break out on my face.

"Visiting my kitten."

He smile a dazzling, winsome all showing teeth grin.

Cute-

I mean no.

I restrain myself from rolling my eyes at the nickname again and scoff.

"Go away, I'm watching a movie."

I told him coldly, taking my gaze off him and play another movie.

I'm just trying to ignore him actually.

"Boss baby? Seriously?"

I heard him talk, feeling the edge of my bed dip down and a presence next to me, informing me that he's sitting beside me.

I didn't mind at all as long as he'll shut up.

But I know he just won't.

I wouldn't expect.

"How old are you? 10?"

He laughs, teasing me.

I glare at him, my bottom lips sticking out from a habit.

"why? Isn't I'm allowed to watch cartoons?"

I raise a brow at him, crossing my arms infront of my chest.

"I'm just asking."

He raise his hand in a playful surrender with a low chuckle.

I turn my attention back to the movie.

"Hey kitten."

He calls, nudging me on the side.

"What?"

I deadpan keeping my annoyed gaze on the flat screen, trying to focus on the movie.

"I'm leaving."

He inform dragging his words longer like a whine, shaking my shoulders to get my attention.

He can just leave.

"Then leaaaaaaaaave."

I whine back in annoyance, turning my head to face him but the moment I did I feel something soft touch my cheeks and then realize that Jungkook kissed me.

I gasp, my eyes widening in complete shock.

"Thank you for the goodbye kiss kitten." He goofily grin before hurrying away.

Before I could recover and attack him he was already running out of the door before I can even get him and choke him to death he was already out of my sight.

"You Bunny!" I yell at the close door.

I cup my burning face, my cheeks blushing a deep shade of red of what had just happened.

That idiot just kissed me!

~ ~ ~

Just an hour since Jungkook left I suddenly heard a a knock on the door again making me groan.

I roll my eyes in annoyance already knowing who it was.

"Go away Jungkook I don't want you here."

I utter loudly through the close door. But that jerk don't listen.

"Tiger."

I let out a prolonged strained tone in annoyance and snap my head at his direction but instead of Jungkook I was met by a smirking Taehyung.

"What do you want?"

I enquire in a flat monotone. He walk farther in my room and stop when he's standing closely to my bed, I watch him cautiously with a hard stare.

"You."

He said, an arrogant smirk lift on the corner of his lips.

Lifting myself up from laying on my stomach with my arms, I sat on my calves and crosses my arms across my chest keeping a blank facade.

"Taehyung if you have nothing to do stop annoying me and leave."

I told him in the same plain tone.

He let out a low laugh glancing around the room for a bit before returning his gaze back on my face.

"You're really fun to annoy."

Taehyung remark.

I scoff at what he said and narrowed my eyes at him.

"And you're something annoying." I sweetly told him and drop the act.

He laugh audibly when I said that, his shoulders slightly shaking.

"Come on Tiger, play video games with us."

Taehyung didn't even let me decline because he already tug me out of the bed I'm comfortably in and forcefully drag me down the hallway with me stumbling behind.

"Yah! Let go of me Taehyung!"

I hissed in demand, prying his hand off my wrist.

But he ignores me.

"I didn't even said yes!" I complain yelling at his turned back still attempting to get rid of his hold.

"Whether you like it or not you're going to play video games with us Tiger."

He utter in a low deep cackle.

"You know, what I hate you!"

I huff, puckering my bottom lips in annoyance and spite.

Taehyung look over his shoulder and said something unaudible for me to understand.

I groan under my breath.

He's unbelievable...

We stop infront of the door I've been earlier and assumed it is his room but when he push the door open I realize it's just another set of a 'living room' look like because of the absence of the bed.

I look around the room absorbing the pretty details of it.

What a rich spoiled kid he is.

This is just the size of our living room and kitchen combine.

There is a huge flat screen TV on the wall, two comfy looking couches in the middle of the room, pillows sprawled all over the furry floor mat, and the stacks of CD's on the glass shelves on the corners of the room.

I didn't notice that I'm stupidly gawking with my mouth slightly open until Taehyung snapped me out of it.

"Close your pretty mouth tiger if you don't want anything to be shoved in there."

Taehyung sneered in my ear and I quickly shut my slightly agape mouth and scrunch my face in disgust.

"You're nasty."

I take my gaze away from his face and my eyes landed to a black hair head in the room I just noticed by now.

Jungkook.

He's sitting on a bean bag stack of different kinds of potato chips and colas at the side of his seat.

I wonder how can he finish all of those.

He look so focused on the video game that he didn't notice our presence in the room yet.

As much as I wanted to play video games in this awesome game room I can't with the two of them, I'm really not in the mood to be bothered by two kids.

I turn around to leave but Taehyung quickly grab me by the forearm and pull me back before I can even take a step out the room.

"Yaaah." I groan.

I look at his hand wrap around my arm and glare annoyingly at him.

"What?" I snap.

"Where do you think you're going?" He ask raising his brows.

"Back to my room."

I answer him straight away.

Taehyung let out a melodious low chuckle and tsk at me.

"Like I said before whether you like it or not you're going to play with us."

He keep eye contact with me, saying the words slowly under his breath.

I can't help but squirm on my feet at the way he's looking at my face that almost tear my barrier down.

I just gulp loosing every words I can find in just one look he gives me.

"Fine." I huff defeatedly having no choice at all.

He will just keep on annoying me anyway.

"Good tiger." He grin, ruffling my hair that deepens the frown on my face.

I hatefully glare at him and push past his shoulder, walking farther in the room in loud stomp.

I take a seat next to the bean bag Jungkook is sitting on and grab the controller on his grasp that immediately snap him out of the game.

"Hey!" Jungkook groan in complaint giving me a look of frustrate.

I didn't paid attention to his groans and complains and pick up where he left the game.

"Shut up bunny I'll win this for you."

• • • • • • •

"How can you be this good kitten." I heard Jungkook praise beside me but I'm way too focus on the game to spare him a glance.

"Thanks." I mumble under my breath giving a small proud smile to myself.

I'm in the middle the game playing one on one with Taehyung and Taehyung seems distracted and having a difficult time keeping up with my score.

"Fuck." I heard him curse from my other side when he lose another life.

I glance at him through the corner of my eyes and smirk to myself.

Taehyung is nibbling on the bottom of his lips, his eyes slightly narrowed and his brows creased together in concentration.

He looks cute-

NO.

Focusing back on the wide screen, I finish the game with one last shoot that bull's eye the target of the opponent and jumps on my feet with Jungkook.

"Yeeey!" Jungkook and I both cheered in triumph celebrating my win and throw each other a high five.

There's a huge grin etching on my face and the feeling surprises me.

"Your lucky you're pretty, I just let you win."

I heard Taehyung grumble behind.

That's a lie.

I turn my gaze at him my eyes still crinkling in delight and a visible smile still etched on my face.

"Just admit that I'm better than you Taehyung." I grin proudly with a smug look on my face.

"She is even better than me." Jungkook chime in, pouting like a lost puppy that I have to stop myself from reaching out and squishing his cheeks, I just pat his back.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Princess." Taehyung grins.

I frown, that nickname completely reminding me of my father.

Thank you for reading guys! I love you all! Don't forget to hit the star button down there before leaving the page mwah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 79
"Too late baby, I'm not going to be your step brother because I'm already your boyfriend, no your soon to be husband" - Step Brother : PJM Alternativ...
363K 15.4K 53
❝ it can't hurt, right? ❞ - in which a young fangirl somehow finds herself chatting with kim namjoon. CURRENTLY EDITING! © 2017 ; joonsoul. includes...
3.7K 523 86
"Is it wrong to ship all my friends together? Pft, of course not......" (first time writing, so don't expect it to be something well written, I tryㄒ...
1.3M 50.3K 75
"Do you wanna learn how to kiss?" This is first fan fiction I write on Wattpad and English isn't my first language, my grammar is very sucks, so plea...