cute

By huunjung

⊢ little space au ⊣ ↳ in which min yoongi catches three boys colouring together ⋅ featuring ships of: y... More

C U T E
C H A R A C T E R S
• t w o •
• t h r e e •
• f o u r •
• f i v e •
• s i x •
• s e v e n •
• e i g h t •
• n i n e •
• t e n •
• e l e v e n •
• t w e l v e •
• t h i r t e e n •
• f o u r t e e n •
• f i f t e e n •
• s i x t e e n •
• s e v e n t e e n •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty-one •
• twenty-two •
• twenty-three •
• twenty-four •
• twenty-five •
• twenty-six •
• twenty-seven •
• twenty-eight •
• twenty-nine •
• thirty •
• thirty-one •
• thirty-two •
• thirty-three •
• thirty-four •
• thirty-five •
• thirty-six •
• thirty-seven •
• thirty-eight •
• thirty-nine •
• forty •
• forty-one •
• forty-two •
• forty-three •
• forty-four •
• forty-five •
• forty-six •
• forty-seven •
• forty-eight •
• forty-nine •
• fifty •

• o n e •

25.8K 772 378
By huunjung

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

The past week had been a struggle to say the least. Work had become overwhelming for Jin and he was unable to keep up with the customers flooding into the café in which he worked. Having just released a new drink every person with an Instagram account was flocking in to snap a picture of the blue frappe. It was insane just how many people were lining up and ordering the same thing.

As the day came to an end Jin found his hands were covered in pastel blue yet again. If not such good friends with his co-workers he'd currently be looking for another job. The café used to be quaint and simple but it had since become exactly like the Starbucks a few blocks down. The renovations from a little over eight months ago had made it a hotspot for social media obsessed teenagers to crowd around after school. Now, it was simply hell to be working at. This place sent his stress levels through the roof.

In fact, this place was why he now went home to cradle a stuffed toy. Park Jimin, a high school friend, had introduced him to 'Little Space'. Overwhelmed with his own stress and upset at seeing his friend in the same state, Jimin went online and began researching stress relieving strategies. Meditation, walks around the block and hot baths just weren't working for them so when Jimin stumbled upon a website with information all about 'Little's', they'd both been intrigued and decided to try it out.

They had since found themselves doing it whenever possible, sometimes to relieve stress and sometimes simply for enjoyment.

It had taken a few months for Jin to admit his 'hobby' to his current boyfriend, Namjoon. He had been afraid that his partner wouldn't take the news well, that he'd find it weird and leave, but his reaction had actually been the complete opposite. Namjoon absolutely loved the idea of being able to see his boyfriend act so adorably, to be able to shower him with even more love and affection.

Jin checked out for the night and exited café, stepping onto the less crowded street. It was getting late, around the time when people were either finishing dinner or were going to bed. The boss liked to keep the café open until ten o'clock, attracting the night life that wasn't exactly out to go to clubs and bars but to have a nice cup of tea instead.

Finally, the weekend had come. Jin didn't work Saturdays or Sundays so he had two full days to completely relax. All he wanted at the moment was to get home and watch cartoons with his favourite juice and his favourite man.

His phone buzzed in his pocket. Pulling it out, he looked at the screen and saw Namjoon's name.

"Hey," Jin happily answered as he stuffed his hand into the pocket of his jumper.

"Hey babe," Namjoon's deep, soothing voice answered. Even just hearing the basic nickname Jin felt himself slipping into a state less masculine. The man's voice could just somehow lure him into little space.

"What's up?" Jin asked as his shoulders slowly slumped down, stress beginning to leave him.

There was a sigh on the other end, "I have to keep at work a little longer. Exams are going on and students are staying later."

Namjoon had been working at the local library for six months now. Unlike his counterpart, he loved his job - surrounded by books, being able to give people the answers they were seeking, simply doing what came naturally to him.

A frown fell over Jin's lips, "for how long?"

"Just another hour, then I'll come right back to give you everything you want."

Jin's heart fluttered gently at the words. He couldn't deny that he loved attention and compliments, something Namjoon supplied so perfectly. Especially when he was in little space. The constant kisses and cuddles were what he craved.

That thought had Jin slipping further, "alright."

Namjoon picked up on the almost whiny tone. Jin was usually well behaved but this week had been especially difficult to the boy, he knew that.

"I love you," Namjoon cooed through the phone.

Jin sighed and fought back a smile, "I love you too."

There was some mumbling on the other end of the line before Namjoon spoke again.

"I have to go. Remember that Jimin and Jungkook are coming over tonight. See you soon love."

The beep of being hung up on then rung through Jin's ear. He shoved his phone back into his pocket with a huff. At least he'd have his friends to keep him company for the time being.

***

Very rarely were the three ever left alone together but Taehyung had needed to go out and get milk. Jimin was too afraid to go outside while in little space and the other two boys weren't going anywhere without their friend. As he didn't want to force them out of little space Taehyung could do nothing but make his trip to the store fast.

But they were being good, like they were supposed to be. TaeTae would be happy when he got back.

"Woosh!" Jimin rolled on the floor as he held up his finished colouring of a spaceship. He made some robot noises, earning a giggle from Jin who was trying to colour in a flower. They were on the floor of Jin's bedroom, papers and crayons scattered around them, talking about some fantastical dreams they'd had and dumb ideas they'd come up with.

"When I grow up I want to be a space man," Jimin beamed, proudly showing his picture to his friends.

Jungkook jumped up onto the bed, pulling the blanket up to slide it over his shoulders.

"I'm going to be a superhero!" He yelled, throwing his fist into the air, "and I'll be the coolest ever!"

Jin was about to say something when the door to the bedroom opened. All three littles looked over. Jungkook was the first to speak.

"Daddy?"

The man at the door almost choked on the cookie in his mouth.

"What did you just call me?" Yoongi coughed out the question, spitting out crumbs back into his hand as he did so.

Jimin was the first to react. He squealed and threw a pillow in panic before slamming the door shut. He twisted the lock and pounced away, falling into Jin.

Jungkook jumped off the bed and all three of them shared a worried look. Great.

[ edit - the comments are probably all out of whack now but hey what can you do. i decided to start editing at 11pm so im tired as heck so my editing probably isn't that good but whatever. i hope you enjoyed anyway!! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.6K 8
Little Space AU featuring little!VMinHope and caregiver!NamJinYoonKook Summary: Just a small peek into the everyday life of BTS with little Taehyung...
199K 8.2K 27
Namjoon's brothers decide to help him relieve his stress with an unusual method. - Contains littlespace.
504K 11.2K 44
Little space one shots involving BTS that I have written
35.8K 1.2K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...