Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 6

3.9K 165 43
By UV_writes

Edited.

CHAPTER 6

I strutted through the doors of my school building with a troubled mind and my breath held.

My mind seemed to bounce back to what I may have kept at stake for the little stunt I pulled on Adham.

With an worried sigh, I stopped at my locker to pick up my books before I shut the door with momentum and swiveled around towards my class.

Not had I taken two steps, I found my features twist vexatiously at the sight in front of me.

Like every damn school in this universe, there was this 'golden boy' and a 'queen bee' in this school. The queen bee was none other than Scarlet who happened to be closely acquainted to Jessica, the one who seduced my ex.

The golden boy was Zayn. He, from what I've heard, was a newbie in town. With just one month passed by, he found himself an instantaneous popularity with his Greek god-like looks and 'charismatic' personality.

Girls just throw themselves at him for what he responds by catching them and gobbling up their face.

Ew.

The fact he lived in Britain and is an English boy didn't help either.

But I couldn't help but feel quite skeptical of his identity. There was just something in his aura that radiated intolerable vibes. To be honest, he didn't look British at all!

He looked somewhat...different?

He was attractive. That, I couldn't deny. His soft brown hair and electrifying blue eyes together were promising. But, his behavior and personality deflected my somewhat consent towards contempt.

It's really pathetic though, the way the girls treat him like a king for his trashy personality.

Even though he had been here in the school for almost a month, I never had the privilege to see his royal highness.

But, I was sure the boy in front of me, was him, considering the swarm of students ogling their make-out session. Some even took pictures!

They were literally eating each other's face. They were so deep in what they were doing to an extent, where I was sure I will see Zayn's tongue peeping from Scarlet's ass in no time.

I rolled my eyes and resumed to strut away. I caught the eye of Zayn when I turned back to hear someone calling me. I broke eye contact and searched the crowd only to find no one looking at me.

I frowned and turned back not before my eyes caught his again. He had the nerve to wink at me in the middle of making out with another girl.

I blinked back in disbelief.

What the hell is he doing with his eyes open in the middle of a making out anyway?!

I shot him a confused glare before I paced towards class.

I pursed my lips as I stepped out of campus. As my fingers played with the straps of my bag, my legs kicked the pebble that I have been playing with since I walked out of the building.

'I am going to take my own sweet time to go home just to piss off Adham.' I thought with a wicked grin.

I knew that this wasn't really going to end well.

I reached the door handle to the mansion around 5 pm- which was almost two hours after the school ended-and closed the door as quietly as I could, frantic to avoid Adham. I devised to go straight to my room and complete the hell load of work that my classes had given.

I didn't have time to deal with Adham's ass that was shoved with a cactus.

But, I had to kiss my plans goodbye when I saw Adham with his hands crossed over his chest as he leered at his object of scorn. Me.

I smirked and crossed my hand over my chest to imitate his actions. I outstare him defiantly.

"Why are you late?" he asked maintaining his emotionless stance.

"I had to do something." I replied vaguely. He rolled his eyes.

"Look, I don't have time for silly business." He stated.

"Nor do I." I shrugged before I attempted to walk past him only to be pushed back to my previous place.

He shot me a glare.

"Listen very carefully." he hissed. "I won't be in town for a few weeks. I'll be going to London." He informed and that's when I was interested in what he had to say.

"The Meshoufs have invited me to London and stay with them in their gang house providing security and all the high-class facilities." He informed. I raised my eyebrow at him to get to the point.

"The gang which came in few days before is a very powerful gang in London, like you already know. We have a business to complete. For that, I must go there and get something which I need, so I can come back and do what they expect from me." He explained.

I just shrugged. "Fine with me," I said and once again tried to walk away only for him to pull me back with my arm, again.

I groaned, frustrated.

"When I go, I want you to behave." He hissed. "And don't whore yourself to people like you usually do."

I scoffed. That was so ironic of him to say considering what he did to my sister.

I shrugged anyways and walked away. And this time, he didn't seem to hinder.

I climbed up the stairs and plopped on my bed.

This is going to be fun. I thought.

The whole mansion to myself... I don't need to worry about doing anything. heck! I can even walk naked!

Okay, Nevermind. I forget that a couple of maids and butlers will be accompanying too. Well, I still can live according to my wish with no one questioning it for a few weeks.

So, Cheers to that.

I open my textbooks and my notebook and started taking notes on the topic we were learning in Biology and did the homework I had alongside.

In a couple of hours, I finished all my pending work as I plopped on my bed with a sigh.

My back hurt from sitting up for a long time.

I tried to reach my back to massage only to end up looking like a constipated wingless penguin.

I sighed frustrated and got up from my bed.

'Maybe a walk outside and some stretching might help.' I nodded to myself and decided to head out.

1...2 and.... 3!

Phew!

I plopped on the ground and rolled to my back. My arms were folded over the back of my head as I struggled to maintain the uneven gasps of breath. My chest moved up and down like the disastrous wave of tsunami.

I had gone to the training center owned by Calvin after I had my small run. I thought I might as well train for some time while I have time; so I decided to head there.

I just did 100 push-ups in a row which was the last segment of my warm-up.

I frowned deeply thinking about the training.

Oh lord...

Once, I didn't look like a dying hyena, I pushed myself up and reached for my bottle desperate for at least one sip of water.

But, before my fingers could even brush against the case, it was snatched away by someone.

Pissed, my eyes searched for the thief.

There, stood Calvin, grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and reached for the bottle only for it to be raised higher by him. Considering his 6'2 and my 5'5, there was no way I could reach for it.

I huffed.

"What did I tell you about drinking water in between training." He scolded. "You'll get horrible cramps."

"Trust me, I've had the worst cramps than your non-existing brain can ever imagine," I mumbled not loud enough from him to hear.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled sweetly.

"Ahhhh. what are we doing today?"

He grinned. "Today..." He dragged. "You and I are going to have a practice fight." He announced proudly, pointing at 'you' and 'I' while saying it.

I tilted my head. "Why is that?"

"Well, for starters you have already done a lot of work preparing for the final fight like breath control, focusing ability, Solo kicks and other moves, you have also fought with other fighters here, Heck, you even watched the tapes of your opponent's previous fights to decode his moves. But you didn't fight with your trainer, moi." He recited pointed to himself.

You heard that right. He is my trainer. I mean, I couldn't trust anyone to give that big of a responsibly, but him. Considering the fact he owned the gym, it was another plus point.

I shrugged, "Alright."

We walked towards one of the mats where we could fight without anyone interrupting.

I walked to my place as he did the same. "Ready?" he asked.

I got into my defensive position with fists in front of me. "Ready," I confirmed with a nod.

He got into his position and grinned. "Let the fight begin." He said dramatically to which I scoffed.

We started by circling each other like leopards ready to pounce. I narrowed my eyes at him and waited for him to attack.

I never attack first. I always wait for them to attack and go all defensive first then attack later when their power has all drained to waste. That is the time I attack hitting their week spot. That was my strategy.

Fortunately for me, he started the fight by deciding a punch on my face which I easily ducked to. He reached for my abdomen to which I dodged with ease.

He, this time had a small smirk on his face and proceeded for a kick with his left leg to my right side to which I responded by moving to the left.

I should have known before from the smirk on his face that he had some dirty trick up his sleeve. Unfortunately for me, I didn't receive the kick to my right side which I expected but a very powerful one on my left side.

Calvin had jumped to his left and thrusted a wicked knee shot with his other leg to my ribs. Pain exploded in my side. It happened in a fraction of seconds for me to even decipher it.

I rubbed my side frustrated and cringed the thought of another bruise forming on my body. It took me a few seconds to shrug it off and have my mind on the game again.

My muscular leg venomously thrusted on Calvin's face. His face flew to the side in momentum. He quickly recovered and punched squarely under my jaw. My face with upwards as my eyes closed tightly as pain shot right through me.

I blinked the throbbing agony away and flung my fist into his firm chest. He stumbled a little bit but regained his balance and decided to slam his foot at the same spot he aimed last time. The ache was too much to take but I was persistent to fight.

We continued to fight there, blinded by sweet panting and blowing, neither of us giving up from the ruthless punches, kicks nor blows we delivered to each other.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, "Alright. That enough for today." Calvin called out, his breath labored.

I gave a curt nod as my breaths came in gasps too.

"Right."

***

***(A/N) Please vote comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.6K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
31K 555 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
160K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...