The bad boy and the loner girl

De NotPerfect_SueMe

Beatrice hates school, and everyone in it. she has one friend, her names Mags. other then that she is a loner... Mai multe

chapter 1:my life in a nut shell
chapter 2: ohmigosh
Chapter 3: i will squirt you
chapter 4: the loner life
Chapter 5: high as a butterfly
Chapter 7: revenge is coming
Chapter 8: centipede
Chapter 9: the secret
Chapter 10: the bad boy cries?
Chapter 11: i am a ninja
Chapter 12: part 1: stuck in a horror movie
Chapter 12: part 2: stuck in a horror movie
Chapter 13: cause sloths are cool
Chapter 14: sassy pants
Chapter 15: i want fabulous
Chapter 16: him and his stupid lips
Chapter 17: tears and confessions
Chapter 18: dont be a meaner
Chapter 19: date night
Chapter 20: cleaners?
Chapter 21: dinner disaster
Chapter 22: eating and throwing
Chapter 23: christmas sex
Chapter 24: zombie apocalypse 101
Chapter 25: thank the sloth lord
Chapter 26: love me or hate me
Authors note!
Chapter 27: prom
Epilogue

Chapter 6: motor bikes and hitch hikes

12.5K 352 60
De NotPerfect_SueMe

~Motor bikes and hitch hikes~
(Pic at top is Jace)

"Pssst!"

Ignore it, it will go away.

"Psssssssst!"

Breath. Cool. Calm. Collected.

"Pppssssttttt!!"

That is it!!

"WHAT!" I whisper yell to Darren who's sitting behind me in our third period class.

"Wanna hang with me and Jace at lunch?" He whispers.

"No why would I want that?"

"Because i know you have lunch by yourself, I saw you yesterday." He whispers.

"Yeah but maybe I'm happy like that."

He looks at me with a Mhhmmmm kinda look. Like y'know sassy and a know it all.

I roll my eyes and sigh "fffiinnneee if you insist." I say trying to hold in my smile.

Their actually seem kinda fun to hang out with, yes they can be mean, especially Jace but I can deal.

I really don't know how they are bad boys.

Darren couldn't hurt a fly, okay maybe he could but whatever. Jace smokes and has the whole image, clothes and face but I've only seen him hurt someone last year when he punched a kid for looking at him wrong. Well and that time in the alley way.

Ha that was scary and hilarious at the same time.

"Sweeet" Darren grins.

"Does Jace know about this?" I ask?

"He will."

"Ugh he is ganna flip ti--

"Beatrice! Are you talking in my class!?" The teacher asks as if he would never have thought it was possible.

Ok ok I'm normally the shy quiet girl in the back row, big deal.

"Sorry Mr.tortus." I mumble while hiding my blushing face behind my hair.

I hate when people look at me, too much attention makes me throw up sometimes... Yeah let's just say doing presentations doesn't go very well.

I glare at Darren before continuing on the note I'm suppose to be writing.

Stupid distractions.

----

Lunch time lunch time we all get food time!!

I am so hungry I could eat a zombie!

Ok eww I just realized how disgusting that would be.

Once I was out of the cafeteria with my fries and a cookie in hand (I know, so healthy right?) I head for the back of the school.

That was where Darren said to meet him.

I swear to god if I get murdered back their I will haunt them as a ghost until the day they die.

I've only been back there once and that was to hunt down Jace yesterday.

It is so sketchy. Not fun. I think I saw someone with a pocket knife yesterday.

Ohmigosh there he is again! He has purple and blue hair and around 5 piercings on his face.

That doesn't bother me I mean don't judge a book by its cover but I see something in his shaking hands that looks strangely sharp...

I lean against the brick wall with my one foot up. Ohhhh yeah I probably look so cool right now.

It's like in the movies.

"Wanna drag?" Someone asks me from my side.

I look at them to notice its a guy with black hair that's a bit longer and he has a lip ring, super attractive might I add, then black skinny jeans with a Black veil brides shirt.

"Nice shirt." I say with a smile.

He looks at me smiling before saying "thanks, do you know them?"

I actually have listened to a few of their songs, their quite good, they look really hard core but there not bad I swear!

"Yeah Rebel love song has a wicked guitar piece." I say while taking my sweater off.

I'm wearing a sleeping with sirens cut off band shirt and shorts then of course my converse.

I cut the shirt myself so it's not perfect but it still looks presentable.

"Nice choice for your shirt." He says while eyeing it up.

He's actually pretty nice.

And cute.

"Thanks, I try. And yes to answer your first question I think I will. Just don't laugh cause it's my first one ever." I say as I motion to his cigarette.

"Oh cool yea, you sure you want to? Cigarettes aren't for everyone." He says as he hands me it.

"Eh I was bound to try it sooner or later so why not sooner?" I say as I raise it to my lips.

"What the fu** do you think your doing!?" Jace yells to me before ripping it out of my hands and stepping on it.

"Well I was going to try something new but ---

"Try something new!? It's a cigarette! Just yesterday you said you didn't want second hand smoke and now your sharing one with this punk!?" He says glaring at me.

"Woh chill dude it's not like she's your girlfriend." The guy with the lip ring says.

"How would you know if she was or not?" Jace says turning to him with a death glare.

Huh well I wouldn't want to make him mad that's for sure.

"Back off dude." Lip ring says before pushing him a little.

Ouuu bad move.

"What the fu** did you just say to me you little pu**y!?" Jace says before pushing him back.

"Woohh ok no need to swear! It's unattractive and not needed." I say before stepping in between them.

"I'm ganna kick your ass you--

"What did I just say!? Gosh do you ever listen!?" I say before pulling on Jaces arm and giving lip ring guy an apologizing look.

"You can be such a meaner sometimes." I say as we walk to the parking lot.

Wait where are we going.... Oh no no no no no his motorcycle is up ahead and if he thinks I'm getting on that deatth trap on wheels he's got another thing coming.

I mean I've always wanted one to be honest but that doesn't mean I'm just ganna be able to ride one no problem!

"Is there a reason you stopped walking." Jace asks.

"Is there a reason we're heading to your death trap?" I ask back.

"Yeah we're leaving."

My eyes widen "you mean.... Ditch!?" I ask while biting my lip.

Oh gosh what if the school calls home! My mom would freak!

"Yup." He says casually as if it's the norm.

"Don't you 'yup' me! This is serious, reckless stuff! And if I get caught I swear I'll... I'll kick your butt." I say while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Put your sweater back on, it's ganna be cold with the wind and all." He says before grabbing a helmet.

"Are you kidding me? I'll be fine! And I said no. N O." I say stubbornly.

"Beatrice..." He glares at me.

He won't stop glaring! It's getting awkward under his stare. Ugh could he just stop.

"Jace stop looking at me."

"Jace."

He isn't stopping I'm really uncomfortable, his eyes are dangerous.

"Ugh finneee!" I say before ripping the helmet out of his hands.

I'm not putting on the sweater though, I refuse to give him the satisfaction.

"Hop on." He says.

I swing my leg over and say a silent prayer before wrapping my arms around his solid chest.

God I feel like I'm holding a statue or something, he's rock hard.

"Stop feeling me, weirdo." Jace says before starting the bike.

I roll my eyes and mumble something about him being a loser.

I look around before we take off and notice a lot of people staring.

Oh gosh I didn't even think about how this looked. He's the bad boy, people don't even know who I am. No this means attention and rumours I don't think I'm ready for that.

The second he takes off I forget about all of that and just let the breeze take over.

I feel so free!

As we head onto a country road I scream a "woohoo!" And smile as big as I can! This is amazing, wind in my hair, and in front of me. This is the life.

That is until I drop my sweater.

Eh I didn't really like it anyway so I don't freak out. It was nice but I'm not ganna risk yelling at him to pull over only for us to get hit by traffic and blah blah blah.

We've been riding for a while now actually, I wonder where we're going.

"Where are we headed!?" I yell over the noise.

"Into oblivion!" He yells back.

Oblivion? What is he on about?

Eventually we start to slow down then we come to a complete stop.

What the.. Were in the middle of nowhere.

"Umm your not planning on killing me out here right cause it's so cliche and if I die I want it to be in a unique way so I'm remembered and--

"I just ran out of gas." Jace cuts me off.

"You just what? Are you an idiot!? Didn't you fill it up or notice it was low!? Where are we anyway!?" I say frustrated.

I should have never gone. I knew it I knew it I knew it.

"Calm your self women. I just got lost and took a wrong turn a while ago." He says while scratching the back of his head.

I'm ganna kill him. I am going to kill him.

I look at him and calmly ask "so were lost?"

"Yes."

"And you ran out of gas?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I say.

"Okay?" He looks confused.

I smile. And then step closer to him.

He looks at me hesitantly as if I'm going to explode.

Which I am.

"Should I run?" He asks.

But before I can answer he runs off into the corn field.

Oh no corn fields are where horror movies happen. Common pull yourself together it will be good, fine, amazballs. Just breath.

I jump into a sprint to find Jace. I got cut a few times by branches but just little baby paper cut-like ones.

I stop after a while realizing I don't hear anything....

Oh no.

"Jace!?" I ask.

I hear a crack and I flinch.

"Jace...." I say while looking around.

"Wanna play?" A deep voice whispers from behind me so I jump up and scream my head off.

I also manage a good hit to the chest to the axe murderer.

I open my eyes when I hear laughter.

"Ughhhhh JACe!! Your so dead!!" I yell before jumping up onto him and pulling him down with me as I fall.

We end up in one of those cliche situations where I'm laying on top of him and were staring into each others eyes.

Everything seems so silent around us, I look down to his lips and unconsciously start to bite my own bottom lip.

I notice he's looking at my lips too.

Okay I can't resist I'm just ganna go for it and--

"Your kinda suffocating me with your whale like structure, do you mind?"

Of course he ruins the moment.

"Ugh your such a loser!" I say before standing up and dusting my self off.

He's so frustrating! Why did I think about kissing him in the first place!

Good thing we didn't because it probably would have sucked.

It would have been my first kiss and I'm not ready for that yet anyway! Not with someone I hardly know!

Ugh hormones!

I fast walk back the way I came, I'm surprised I didn't get lost but I kind of made a clear path from breaking so many stocks when I ran here.

Once I reach his motorcycle I see a truck coming so I start to put my thumb out.

"What do you think your doing! Your going to ask a complete stranger for a ride!?" Jace asks like I'm crazy.

"Well duh. I'm not going to wait here for you to gas up your bike using your mind or something." I say before waving my hand around.

He rolls his eyes and sighs before joining me. The first 3 cars pass but the forth one stops.

"Need a lift?" An old man with a country ascent asks while smiling a toothless grin.

"Umm yes please that would be awesome." I say before kindly smiling at him.

"Sure just throw the bike in the back and hop on in." He says.

He won't kill us. I chant over and over again in my head. Meanwhile I'm gently smiling on the outside.

Jace grabs my hand and leads us to the passenger door. Since it's a truck it's going to be a bit squishy.

Jace sits in the middle which I am grateful for. I don't like the way the old mans looking at me.

My hands are shaking a bit because I'm so nervous. I've never rode with a stranger before and let me tell you, it's terrifying.

Jace grabs my hand again and rubs soothing circles on it with his thumb.

I relax a bit and move closer to him.

Thank god he's here or I think I would of puked by now.

Like I said, when I get nervous I get sick.

I don't know why I feel so safe around him, I just do. And for now I'm going to go with it and see what happens.

------------

Thanks a billion for reading! I hoped you liked it! I know 2 parts in one day!

Your welcome! :p

Please vote and comment to let me know what you think!

I hope you lot like it! This was kinda a filler and kinda a chapter to show a 'connection' between Beatrice and Jace.

Also to give them some alone time *wink wink nudge nudge**

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Tutoring Him |✓ De C a n d y

Ficțiune adolescenți

65.3K 1.7K 28
*used to be named tutoring the badboy* ❝"You're also wearing a devil costume," he states walking towards me, which causes me to move backwards. "What...
518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
285K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
Beside Him De P I S S O F F

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.6M 7K 6
*KING BOOK 1* C O M P L E T E D || Highest - #11 teen-fiction ~ 12/01/19 || ||Highest - #11 love ~ 01/03/19 || || Highest- #1 Humour ~ 28/03/19 ||...